AntiKingAndrew

Nikki Bella and John Cena End Relationship and Engagement

107 posts in this topic

After six years together, John Cena and Nikki Bella have called it quits, the couple revealed exclusively to Us Weekly.

“While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another,” the couple tells Us in a statement. “We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives.”

Cena, 40, proposed to Bella, 34, got engaged in one year ago at Wrestlemania 32. The two have been dating since 2012

Source

1 person likes this

She really wants them kids, huh? :hatnikki:

4 people like this

I don't like this at all and I hate that y'all are gonna throw a party :shook: 

Wow, John can eat a dick bc I bet he broke this woman's heart. Officially unstanned.

9 people like this

Welp Nena vs McTaker really is cancelled. Bring it on, Ravishing Rusev! 

2 people like this

In all seriousness though, even though the poor sis's heart is broken, she's finally free from John :shook: She deserves so much better and I'm sure she'll find someone that'll treat her better and also give her the marriage/kids she wanted. Compromising what you want for the other is trash anyways, her universe is open now :crying:

6 people like this

my heart omfg I cannot believe this. :shook::pinfall::shook::pinfall: maybe she finally listened to Brie......

I bet they broke up over some prenup shit too. Him trying to secure his coin because he thinks he is about to make it big in Hollywood. Nikki will be better for leaving his ass and going after Artem before he sleeps with one of his DWTS co-workers.

gjubG7S.gif

3 people like this

Wow. I expected them to go through with the wedding then divorce in a few years. 

Screaming at Nikki announcing via a notes app statement on her insta. A true who-lebrity.

1 person likes this

THE WORLD IS SHOOK :shook: 

Was the dick that good sis?

I’m fucking sad for her, wtf. And I KNOW this was because of him. She is 100% heartbroken and I’m shaken :shook: She needs to snatch someone who will give her everything she deserves because he clearly wasn’t it :uhh: 

wow that's really sad! all those times on total divas where they almost broke up or ppl tried to break them up, it's hard to believe it actually happened this time. whew the next season of total bellas/total divas is gonna be intense. when brie tells her she was right at the BREAKFAST all along :shook:

6 people like this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 person likes this

He's fucking TRASH and she deserves better, AHHHHHHHHHHH

1 person likes this

It’s so fucking ugly how she really wasted all this time on a man that wasn’t willing to compromise his ways for her as much as she did for him. I want to be straight :uhh: 

3 people like this

This shit better be a ratings ploy for Total Bellas cuz :uhh:

1 person likes this

giphy.gif

I mean I’m not shocked but I’m shocked. She really wanted kids and Birdie probably made her realize she couldn’t give up that dream. 

2 people like this

Love won

Image result for miz and maryse

But in all seriousness, my heart goes to Nikki. She adored John and always put in 100% in their relationship, while he looked to only put in about 25. I hope Artem swoops in and lends a shoulder to cry on. They'd make a cute couple.

5 people like this

omg :rot: 

I'm so mad that he strung her along all this time, giving her false hope and security when she was just his blow up doll, making her sign contracts and shit. I couldn't even fucking imagine the process he put her through since he dropped on one knee. He has issues. Get fresh dick that values, loves and respects you, queen!

11 people like this