Followers 0
Mariah.

Onward and Upward

Who should Nikki rebound with?   22 votes

1. 1. Options:

• Artem Chigvintsev
    • Seth Rollins
    • Other (Please Specify)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

So y'all already know the tea and while I'm sad for my favorite, Nikki can do so much better and get any man she wants, plus she's probably not reading this forum so I can be the trashy stan. So my question is, who should Nikki bag up and rebound with? The candidates are below, both of whom have had a noted flirtatious relationship with Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, which she rebuffed because she's committed and believed in true love. (DISCLAIMER: I am well aware Seth has a fiancee, but that didn't stop him the first time and she's Marshalls sales rack Nikki anyway, he was holding out for the fresh brand name!)

Image result for nikki bella and artem chigvintsevRelated image

3 people like this

Just now, Daniel42 said:

Both :hatnikki:

:shook: 

1 person likes this

Seth and Nikki really being a possibility now :shook:

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

So y'all already know the tea and while I'm sad for my favorite, Nikki can do so much better and get any man she wants, plus she's probably not reading this forum so I can be the trashy stan. So my question is, who should Nikki bag up and rebound with? The candidates are below, both of whom have had a noted flirtatious relationship with Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, which she rebuffed because she's committed and believed in true love. (DISCLAIMER: I am well aware Seth has a fiancee, but that didn't stop him the first time and she's Marshalls sales rack Nikki anyway, he was holding out for the fresh brand name!)

:skull:

y'all wanting Nicole to go right back on the hunt for another man when she probably doesn't need a man for validation, especially after the last one screwed with her emotions so bad. stay single!

1Rn9rlM.gif

4 people like this

Neth because I’m kind of pressed we didn’t see Nikki join the Authority like she was initially planned to

RQJCBjB.gif

3 people like this

Nicole and Seth look cute together, but I feel like she favors a more clean cut. Seth won't even comb his hair.

1Rn9rlM.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

y'all wanting Nicole to go right back on the hunt for another man when she probably doesn't need a man for validation, especially after the last one screwed with her emotions so bad. stay single!

1Rn9rlM.gif

girl, Artem is a social climber and Seth is a man child, no one is holding out for another Cinderella story especially with those two, I'm only here for my fave to fuck the pain away and have fun for the first time in six years!

1Rn9rlM.gif

4 people like this

i think she should stay single for a while to reflect on what went wrong in the last relationship and find out more about who she is now without being in this relationship she was in for years. 

giphy-8.gif

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

1Rn9rlM.gif

You're right sis, she needs a woman. Sonya's single and not afraid to punch John cena FYI
1Rn9rlM.gif

7 people like this

Just now, Rainbow Heart said:

You're right sis, she needs a woman. Sonya's single and not afraid to punch John cena FYI
1Rn9rlM.gif

Sonya is in the mating stages of a relationship with Paige, not you wanting to complicate things

1Rn9rlM.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Sonya is in the mating stages of a relationship with Paige, not you wanting to complicate things

1Rn9rlM.gif

Monogamy is so 2017 sis, she can do both
1Rn9rlM.gif

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Gavin said:

i think she should stay single for a while to reflect on what went wrong in the last relationship and find out more about who she is now without being in this relationship she was in for years. 

giphy-8.gif

I mean, on the real real, this is tea especially since I speculate that both Bellas are dependent on men having not had their father in their life and fall under controlling ones for that same reason, but I'm not Dr. Phil and just want a Seth/Nikki sex tape to leak

giphy-8.gif

3 people like this

Aesthetically, her and Artem are HOT but they serve girl and gay bff to me. Get with Seth queen :shook: 

2 people like this

ugh Neck needs someone normal but Bwee has no friends so she'll have to pick someone in the entertainment industry

giphy-8.gif

1 person likes this

Take a break sis. Install grindr and get some NSA deek first.

1Rn9rlM.gif

1 person likes this

when she serves swerve and it's dolph!

1Rn9rlM.gif

yall must hate Nikki if you want her to be stuck with Seth and his mini shield member. :stank:

2 people like this

Artem is gay 

giphy-8.gif

1 person likes this

She’s gonna link up with some NXT nobody and birth him a main event career. After being subordinate to Cena for so long, she’s gonna be in the power position. :specky:

She'll go back with Dolph, lbr. Republican chanteuse. :jeigz:

1 hour ago, Amlex said:

Artem is gay 

giphy-8.gif

giphy-8.gif

1 person likes this