House of Ninja

The IIconics on Chasing Glory

42 posts in this topic

Kind of a dry episode. They sound genuinely nice & really happy though.

tumblr_p710uuSJpE1wc7xq1o3_400.gif

Lilian got to know Billie & Peyton during NXT's UK tour that happened after the Manchester bombing.

Billie 
Billie & Peyton are both from the same suburb outside of Sydney.
Billie got bullied in high school. Kids said she was ugly, looked like a rat, was dirty, etc. After being bullied for 2 years and finding her group of friends, she became a bully for a year. Regrets that.
She started watching wrestling when she was 10. The Rock was an early favorite of hers. 
One of her brothers started a wrestling school and that's how she started training at 17. Had her first match 3 months later when she turned 18.
Billie & Peyton didn't like each other at first when they were in high school. Would compete to see who was the bigger wrestling fan. Became friends in wrestling school.
Didn't have a great relationship with her dad growing up, but getting signed to the WWE helped that. Lilian starts digging a bit here into trying to figure out why that his.
Billie starts crying when talking about her nieces & nephews. She gets homesick at times, but wants to be a good role model for them. It's tougher for the Australians when they are homesick as it's not as easy to travel home or even call, text or Skype because of the time difference.

Peyton
Peyton started watching wrestling at 9.
Danced since she was 4, knew at 13 that she wanted to be a wrestler. Starts crying. The day Eddie Guerrero died is when she knew that wrestling was her calling. I get why Sasha is a big Peyton fan now. She wanted to learn Spanish when she was in school, so she could talk like him.
Hasn't met Vickie, but knows Shaul through Aiden English.
Has moved around a lot ever since she was a kid. Lilian seems to think there's a deeper reason behind this.
Had a great experience training in Calgary with Lance Storm.
Broke her wrist a month before her WWE tryout.
Was bullied when she was growing up as she had really bad crooked teeth and for wanting to be a wrestler. She just finished doing Invisalign now and was able to pay for it thanks to wrestling. Got a big & fixed her teeth!
Started wrestling at 16. She saw a poster for a wrestling boot camp while having her 16th birthday dinner with her family, Billie was on the poster.
Her first match at 16 went sour and she got a black eye. Her family made her stop wrestling, but she was able to start back into it at 17 with their blessing.
Creating a women's tag team division has been their major goal since they started in NXT.

Cute little breaking news bit added at the end.
Lilian was backstage with them at Wrestlemania. Peyton & Billie reveal that they'd be getting called up that Tuesday to the main roster. They found out on Saturday about the women's battle royal & their main roster call up.

11 people like this

They're so cute, I love them so much. I knew they were wrestling friends for years but I had no idea it stems all the way back to them going to the same school together! A kii that they hated each other but that's so cute that they were able to work through that and remain friends for all of these years.

Lilian is a gag for looking deeply into things but the story about Billie being a bully and being bullied herself previously immediately made me think maybe that's why she's had a generous amount of work done to herself. Maybe she still feels insecure about that and she shouldn't because she's so stunning. That's not a knock to her surgery either, I think she looks better now more than ever.

2 people like this

"She wanted to learn Spanish when she was in school, so she could talk like him"

giphy-8.gif

9 people like this

Lillian keeps playing detective with these girls. :rot: 

8 people like this

ASDFASIOFJJ I STAN EVEN HARDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was bullied for my teeth too!!! And because of that I also turned into a bully. Get them first before they get you, that was my mentality. Iconic Angels <3

thank you for typing this up!

2 people like this

She does not rest until she gets them to cry. Do you think she gets her youth from their tears? :shook:

13 people like this

1 hour ago, House of Ninja said:

Kind of a dry episode. They sound genuinely nice & really happy though.

tumblr_p710uuSJpE1wc7xq1o3_400.gif

Peyton
Peyton started watching wrestling at 9.
Danced she was 4, knew at 13 that she wanted to be a wrestler. Starts crying. The day Eddie Guerrero died is when she knew that wrestling was her calling. I get why Sasha is a big Peyton fan now. She wanted to learn Spanish when she was in school, so she could talk like him.
Hasn't met Vickie, but knows Shaul through Aiden English.
Has moved around a lot ever since she was a kid. Lilian seems to think there's a deeper reason behind this.
Had a great experience training in Calgary with Lance Storm.
Broke her wrist a month before her WWE tryout.

Why is Lillian such a kii with this :rot: she's always campaigning for a deep emotional secret

3 people like this

I seriously hate bullying, I will never understand it tbh :skull:

1 person likes this

glad they did this interview bc i haven't seen them open up about their lives outside of wrestling much. the story about billie telling peyton "we're gonna get signed and do this together" :cry:loved hearing billie's story and peyton is rlly cute as well, they both seem so passionate. it's so weird to think of billie as a bully because she seems so nice now. screaming at the story about peyton seeing a poster with billie and saying she doesn't like her. i love how their relationship has developed into such a cute friendship and team. i wish they would have spilled some tea about their relationships tbh. i get it if they want to keep it private, but is billie even still married? i haven't seen anything about her husband in years and we don't see much about peyton and tye either except for the occasional tweet or instagram comment. cute interview overall tho!

1 person likes this

I really don't like it when lilian's like "so why did you have a bad relationship with ___" she often tries to find deep meaning in stuff when there isn't anything. Unless the girls willingly tell her before the interview that they want to get into it, she really shouldn't force it on them.

6 people like this

22 minutes ago, Seductress said:

I really don't like it when lilian's like "so why did you have a bad relationship with ___" she often tries to find deep meaning in stuff when there isn't anything. Unless the girls willingly tell her before the interview that they want to get into it, she really shouldn't force it on them.

Lilian wants to be Iyanla so bad.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, GabeEd said:

Lillian keeps playing detective with these girls. :rot: 

She needs to just shut up and let them talk. "Lillian thinks there's a deeper reason behind this" :rot: 

giphy-8.gif

3 people like this

Didn't have a great relationship with her dad growing up, but getting signed to the WWE helped that. Lilian starts digging a bit here into trying to figure out why that his.”

:pregbrie:

Lilian acting like Billie's dad abused her 

giphy-8.gif

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Amlex said:

Lilian acting like Billie's dad abused her 

giphy-8.gif

i feel like she's waiting for one of the girls to spill some serious tea that can lead to like a court case or something because :rot: idk what type of childhood trauma she wants from these girls??

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

i feel like she's waiting for one of the girls to spill some serious tea that can lead to like a court case or something because :rot: idk what type of childhood trauma she wants from these girls??

She wants something that can top Nikki almost getting kidnapped 

giphy-8.gif

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Amlex said:

She wants something that can top Nikki almost getting kidnapped 

giphy-8.gif

Or Mickie's sad story tbh

Anything for those views I guess. Miss Lillian is heartless.

giphy-8.gif

10 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

Or Mickie's sad story tbh

Anything for those views I guess. Miss Lillian is heartless.

giphy-8.gif

What was Mickie's story ? 

Who the fuck would want to bully these two beautiful woman wrestlers? Haters that is who. Bless their heart that they went to the same high school but didn't like each other at first.  I guess wrestling just builds the heart together and makes friendships grow. Thank you for posting this stuff @House of Ninja , I learned more about their lives and fully understand their backgrounds. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Michael said:

She does not rest until she gets them to cry. Do you think she gets her youth from their tears? :shook:

I'm in fucking BITS :michael::michael:

3 people like this

Lilian should’ve did this podcast while Chyna was alive. Icon would’ve given her a SHOW.

giphy-8.gif

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Lilian should’ve did this podcast while Chyna was alive. Icon would’ve given her a SHOW.

giphy-8.gif

not you wanting to exploit your fave

giphy-8.gif

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

not you wanting to exploit your fave

giphy-8.gif

Like you wouldn’t 

giphy-8.gif