Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Predicting the final spots in the Women's MITB match.

47 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, FROOT said:

RAW:

Ember Moon

Mickie James

Natalya

Alexa Bliss

SMACKDOWN!:

Charlotte

Billie Kay

Asuka

Sonya Deville

I think they will do: Bayley v Sasha for the pre-show, and Ruby v Nia. and Carmella v whatever face (probably Asuka) comes out for the Mellabration next week.  

Sounds about right. I would replace Mickie James with Sarah Logan. That way, they can do a bunch of spots in the match with the various people in these groups(Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Mickie James) not in the match as well.

Just picture the imagery and the scene with all the women in the match laying battered and broken alongside the people that are in the same group/faction as them.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, puppies said:

DbXgwxjVMAAswYo.jpg

the diett squad interfered so she wig can make a claim to have another chance, and 

DbXgwxjVMAAswYo.jpg

as well that RAW is known for going back on their word

Y’all know Bayley is going to cost her the rematch. :culture:

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, trishallday said:

The spots will suffer without the Queen. 

what spots did she do in the match last year

eye will wait

WTkPa1C.gif

5 people like this

12 hours ago, gl83 said:

Sounds about right. I would replace Mickie James with Sarah Logan. That way, they can do a bunch of spots in the match with the various people in these groups(Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Mickie James) not in the match as well.

Just picture the imagery and the scene with all the women in the match laying battered and broken alongside the people that are in the same group/faction as them.

Eh, I think if anyone from Riott Squad is in, it'll be Liv. I just can't really see them giving Sarah a chance at all. It's weird too because I can picture Ruby & Liv having some-what of success on their own, but I can't see Sarah doing anything after RS. She'll just serve Tamina for her career and just be present. 

Back to MITB tho, I hope they let Mickie be apart of it. Especially after her spots + reaction during the EC. Matches like these need memorable spots, and Mickie is one of the few who can do that. 

1 person likes this

some of y'all putting Billie and Sonya OVER Naomi who didn't get to compete last year? These new hoes can wait tbh. :skull:

2 people like this

6 hours ago, FROOT said:

Eh, I think if anyone from Riott Squad is in, it'll be Liv. I just can't really see them giving Sarah a chance at all. It's weird too because I can picture Ruby & Liv having some-what of success on their own, but I can't see Sarah doing anything after RS. She'll just serve Tamina for her career and just be present. 

Back to MITB tho, I hope they let Mickie be apart of it. Especially after her spots + reaction during the EC. Matches like these need memorable spots, and Mickie is one of the few who can do that. 

True. But the hardcore environment of a ladder match suits Sarah Logan much better than it would Liv Morgan. This is someone who's had her fair share of deathmatches on the Indies, so those big bumps and spots of a ladder match would be right up her alley.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Dante. said:

eye will wait

WTkPa1C.gif

She had the only high flying spot last year. No one is perched to see no damn double knees from the ladder.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, trishallday said:

She had the only high flying spot last year. No one is perched to see no damn double knees from the ladder.

Ellsworth pushing Becky off the ladder outsold Charlotte doing the twisted bliss from the top rope. 

:maryse:

3 people like this

On 5/13/2018 at 3:00 AM, Kat said:

Isn’t she injured? 

No, she is also going to win it. You should watch Raw tonight. 

1 person likes this

On 13/05/2018 at 4:58 PM, Dante. said:

eye will wait

WTkPa1C.gif

twisted bliss

6LGHj90vSYOkhX7mi4zK_charlottejump.gif

1 person likes this

Ideally it would be Ruby and Sasha from Raw and then NaomiBillie and Peyton from Smackdown but thats highly unlikely. We will most likely get Bugley, Becky and Mandy/Sonya instead. 

Also it should be Mickie and Becky instead of Charlotte and Alexa but whatever. 

Uhhh... could you imagine Ember v Mickie v Ruby v Sasha v Naomi v Becky v Billie v Peyton - that would be A MATCH. 

Edit: Forgot about Asuka... but its better that way tbh. 

1 person likes this

On 5/13/2018 at 7:52 PM, Gavin said:

i heard ember and charlotte will be in it

DbXgwxjVMAAswYo.jpg

I didn't read the title right :rip: I should have just sat there and ate my food 

On 5/13/2018 at 11:38 AM, FROOT said:

I can’t see them giving her any type of push with this gimmick. And although I’m not a fan, she will have a better chance of things than Tamina if she doesn’t get injured nearly as much.

Ruby should get in if not continue her cute side feud with Sasha, maybe a preshow tag or something.

Sonya for a cute breakthrough moment ala Tina and Naomi/Becky for spots. If WWE is going to be as aggy as we expect Alexa will be given the win versus a break.

They’re really going to put Sarah Logan in the match since she’ll do any hardcore spot they ask for, serving Tina getting clocked by the ladder repeatedly last year. 

:jeigz2: 

She really would balance it out a bit too considering so far the match is face-heavy. Alignments don’t really matter so much since it’s interprotional and there isn’t really a storyline, but I could really see Billie, Sarah Logan, and Alexa being the heels in the match while Bayley/Sasha, Nattie, and Naomi fill the remaining spots. I actually think it will be a cute match at this point as long as Charlotte and Alexa put on their big-match performances—and any one of them (except Billie and Sarah) are possible winners. The booking is definitely dodgy while they prep for the match, but I think it’ll be worth it in the end. 

Idk but right now the match is looking kinda ugly to me low-key. I just don't care for the fact that Charlotte and Becky are both in the match again when they were in it twice. Like give someone else the opportunity. If it was just Becky okay but not both of them. Not to mention Charlotte really didn't need to be in this match at all. 

The sad part is Becky needs the win but will she? I'm gonna go with no.

C13AAj0.gif?1

i've realised that lana would probably be the best miss mitb. the promos, the comedy .. im kinda here for it. and what if she tries cashing in on ronda dfkjlgfg

is there a stan card available @Travis Roucka

3 people like this

On 5/19/2018 at 3:58 AM, shumiley said:

i've realised that lana would probably be the best miss mitb. the promos, the comedy .. im kinda here for it. and what if she tries cashing in on ronda dfkjlgfg

is there a stan card available @Travis Roucka

Lana and Rusev giving us a modern day Edge and Lita I’m here for it. 

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Lana and Rusev giving us a modern day Edge and Lita I’m here for it. 

idk i only want one of them to have it. rusev is also better off without her, and vice versa

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, shumiley said:

idk i only want one of them to have it. rusev is also better off without her, and vice versa

They seem to only be serious about his push when she is paired with him so I’ll take it. I’m never getting the Cena and Nikki heel reign I deserve so I’ll accept this.

1 person likes this

What I love about the MITB matches is that they normally give someone a chance who hasn't had the opportunity to be a main player/champ. With that said, I'd like to see Lana, Dana, Sasha, and Naomi in it. Also, I'd like to see Lana win the match. It'd be such a surprise, and I honestly believe that Lana deserves a chance. If not her, Dana is my second choice.

1 person likes this

My ideal candidates would be...

RAW

Alicia, Bayley, Mickie & Sasha.

SD

Billie, Naomi, Mandy & Peyton.

------------------------------------------------

If Alicia isn't cleared then I would add Ruby into the match instead. Alexa and Charlotte both lost their title rematches which should have made them ineligible for another shot tbh, but they won't have their golden girls miss out on the match. I would like Dana to have the chance to show out in a match like this but the rosters are stacked with talent now, I'm not sure there's a place for her with only 4 spots for each brand.

Ember is still too new for me to be getting such a big opportunity and if the IIconics can't be in the match then neither should she considering they've been significantly more pushed than her since coming up to the main roster. Natalya and Becky had their chances last year and didn't show out, Lana is a mess, and I prefer Mandy to Sonya.

I didn't include the girls in title matches for obvious reasons.

whoops wrong thread