Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

SmackDown May 15, 2018: Live Chat | From the UK

35 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

it's weird, she gets heat when she promos, but none when she comes out g;dlfkg;l

Because her booking sucks.

1 person likes this

LMAO Sonya's nameplate "Lives with best friend Mandy Rose" meanwhile Mandy has the T.E reference and how she has a bachelor degree. Vince truly loves Mandy

3 people like this

Lana no longer being russian. Her throwing in two words with an accent so people don’t notice too much :rot: 

What fucking Twitter gay’s Universe mode did Paige snatch Billie vs. Lana from? :ahh: 

Smackdown is so unbalanced with faces at the minute. I think they might turn Lana face tbh and use her as the punching bag for the heels.

:cry:

Face: Becky, Asuka, Charlotte, Naomi

Heel: Sonya , Carmella, Mandy, Peyton, Billie, Lana, Zelina.

35 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

Smackdown is so unbalanced with faces at the minute. I think they might turn Lana face tbh and use her as the punching bag for the heels.

Isn't she already a babyface technically? 

I can see them turning either Mandy or Sonya face too...

25 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Isn't she already a babyface technically? 

I can see them turning either Mandy or Sonya face too...

Not that I'm aware. She was wrestling as a heel throughout the mixed match challenge and even up until last weekend when she teamed with Billie and Peyton. She's also been heel in every segment she's been featured in with Rusev and Aiden recently. 

Mandy and/or Sonya seemed likely when they got drafted but they've shown no sign of changing alignments anytime soon. Especially now that they're going with the whole Paige abandoned them storyline etc. 

I feel like Lana is the most obvious choice and maybe her match with Billie will be the start of her becoming a face. 

SD was cute. Carmella looked great and PERFORMED! :clap: Her having to face Asuka though is random.... :uhh: Miss Paige (KAYFABE) is abusing ha powers! Fire it! I get Nia facing Ronda at MITB since Nia challenged her, but why is Asuka facing Carmella? Shouldn't people earn shots? :travis:I hope Carmella doesn't drop the belt. She's been entertaining me tbh, I don't want her reign to end just yet....

The triple threat was pretty good as well. The way the match was set up though reminded me way too much of RAWS triple threat. A copy and paste tea. The way Mandy and Sonya kept turning on each other was too similar to Mickie and Alexa. Overall, I'm GLAD Becky won :cry: I'm rooting for her to win the MITB.

Next week looks.... interesting. NEVER would I have imagined seeing a Billie Kay vs Lana match, but hopefully Lana wins. I wanna see the stans seethe :boostfox:

I forgot to include Zelina in my review. They could've saved that debut.... last night was NOT the night to debut her and Andrade... especially since they have nothing to do right now!

17 hours ago, YouAreAThot said:

The faces are stacked, though, so I don’t see them doing much to change things. Realistically, Carmella is the only legitimate heel threat since Billie and Peyton operate as a single unit and are still gaining traction and Sonya/Mandy are both getting the reset button. Lana’s kind of the wildcard, but let’s hope they keep her with her husband and let her do the occasional all-division matches. 

:jeigz:

Sad that we’re a month removed from WM and the show is stagnant again. Carmella and the Iconic Duo really brought two weeks of hype and now we’re back to normal. 

Naomi and the USOS feud really being dropped for the team that gets reactions worse than McCool. :sideeye: