Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikie91

Sonya Deville Dating Zahra Schreiber, Seth Rollin's Ex

20 posts in this topic

So apparently they're an item as she posted this on Twitter. For anyone who forgot, she was a former NXT talent who was involved in the Seth Rollins nude pic scandal. He was in a relationship at the time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imagine zahra as sonya's zelina-like manager. ugh wig

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s really tagging along a future star of the women’s division just so she can get free passes to wear Forever 21 dresses to Hall of Fame ceremonies. I HAVE TO LAUGH!

KpufObT.gif

12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but two years ago she was also getting her titties finished on by seth? so was she cheating on the cheater? 

6VjrWgj.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really, really want to be mean and say something about how she's just sinking her Swastika into anything to keep her in the WWE vicinity in case Seth has a change of heart...

but I'd like to think she's a better person than that and that they are actually happy together.

If it's the first, I hope Sonya punches her so hard, that lip piercing becomes a belly button ring. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zahra is shady asf I feel she always has an agenda:k2:

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonya got a fine bitch!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

Zahra is shady asf I feel she always has an agenda:k2:

!!! Her constantly attaching herself to WWE people even though she hasn't been employed in years now and hasn't gone past developmental. I don't trust her :rot:. But I wish them luck!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rosa unfollowed this bitch on insta a while back and I know it was because something shady happened. Therefore I don’t trust this sneaky bitch. :jeigz2:

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prince. said:

but two years ago she was also getting her titties finished on by seth? so was she cheating on the cheater? 

6VjrWgj.gif

I’m dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer MandyxSonya because this bitch looks like she's trouble.

I wouldn't be surprise that Zahra is only dating Sonya for 1. getting off WWE's blacklist, 2. that Total Divas recurring role, 3. trying to get back with Seth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zahra covering her portrait of hitler so he can't see ha scissoring Sonya, her mind :clap: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmmm I don't know about her, she has a sneaky vibe to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, puppies said:

Zahra covering her portrait of hitler so he can't see ha scissoring Sonya, her mind :clap: 

Image result for jenny mccarthy gif spit take

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Josh. said:

Rosa unfollowed this bitch on insta a while back and I know it was because something shady happened. Therefore I don’t trust this sneaky bitch. :jeigz2:

maybe we should ask Bobby

Image result for jenny mccarthy gif spit take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, trishallday said:

Sonya got a fine bitch!

Right? Zahra is fine af. You gays need to show some respect! Her story is actually inspiring to anyone who's afraid to come out 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 6:18 PM, Layout said:

Right? Zahra is fine af. You gays need to show some respect! Her story is actually inspiring to anyone who's afraid to come out 

There's nothing inspiring about this.

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-nxt-zahra-schreiber-racist-instagram/

I already had my thing with Sonya because she's allegedly a republican. I have nothing against that, but she does get a side eye from me because she's gay. Her dating someone like Zahra does not surprise me.

Image result for sipping tea gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

There's nothing inspiring about this.

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-nxt-zahra-schreiber-racist-instagram/

I already had my thing with Sonya because she's allegedly a republican. I have nothing against that, but she does get a side eye from me because she's gay. Her dating someone like Zahra does not surprise me.

Image result for sipping tea gif

What does that article have to do with the story in the OP? And why are you even judging Sonya for dating someone who clearly makes her happy? Some of y'all are weirdos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.