Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

3 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I didn't realize the performance was this Sunday.  :excited:

90's era Janet is my favorite. I still say this is her best performance tbh. Everything about it was just flawless. The choreography, the transitions, the looks. Not to mention the audience was on fire. Every time i watch, it always does something to me. A Vibe.:shook:

23 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

90's era Janet is my favorite. I still say this is her best performance tbh. Everything about it was just flawless. The choreography, the transitions, the looks. Not to mention the audience was on fire. Every time i watch, it always does something to me. A Vibe.:shook:

It might be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Janet to Michael. Truly the superior artist. Off the Wall was cute, but it’s not touching The Velvet Rope or janet or Rhythm Nation.

WsM5ekl.gif

Just now, Don Draper said:

You should definitely refrain from speaking for anyone but yourself because after Unbreakable, I’ll gladly await new music

WsM5ekl.gif

I liked Burn it Up. That's the only song new song of hers that I know since Feedback. She's a legend. She only needs to do the hits.

27 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

It might be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Janet to Michael. Truly the superior artist. Off the Wall was cute, but it’s not touching The Velvet Rope or janet or Rhythm Nation.

WsM5ekl.gif

I thought I was the only one. Don't get me wrong MJ is a legend and I would never discredit him but I would always prefer Janet. In fact just going off my iTunes library I have 3 MJ songs vs 41 for Janet. :rot:

C13AAj0.gif?1

• 2 months later...
      • 2 weeks later...