Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

Janet Jackson

12 posts in this topic

janet-jackson-jkdla-bb13-2018-a-billboar

Dropping new music this year and because I know we’re all going to watch legend steal the show this Sunday

WsM5ekl.gif

1 person likes this

Nobody cares about new music. She should take Wendy William's advice and go to Vegas. She'd be a perfect fit.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

janet-jackson-jkdla-bb13-2018-a-billboar

Dropping new music this year and because I know we’re all going to watch legend steal the show this Sunday

WsM5ekl.gif

I didn't realize the performance was this Sunday.  :excited:

3 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I didn't realize the performance was this Sunday.  :excited:

90's era Janet is my favorite. I still say this is her best performance tbh. Everything about it was just flawless. The choreography, the transitions, the looks. Not to mention the audience was on fire. Every time i watch, it always does something to me. A Vibe.:shook:

2 people like this

34 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

Nobody cares about new music.

You should definitely refrain from speaking for anyone but yourself because after Unbreakable, I’ll gladly await new music

WsM5ekl.gif

23 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

90's era Janet is my favorite. I still say this is her best performance tbh. Everything about it was just flawless. The choreography, the transitions, the looks. Not to mention the audience was on fire. Every time i watch, it always does something to me. A Vibe.:shook:

It might be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Janet to Michael. Truly the superior artist. Off the Wall was cute, but it’s not touching The Velvet Rope or janet or Rhythm Nation.

WsM5ekl.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Don Draper said:

You should definitely refrain from speaking for anyone but yourself because after Unbreakable, I’ll gladly await new music

WsM5ekl.gif

I liked Burn it Up. That's the only song new song of hers that I know since Feedback. She's a legend. She only needs to do the hits.

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

It might be an unpopular opinion but I prefer Janet to Michael. Truly the superior artist. Off the Wall was cute, but it’s not touching The Velvet Rope or janet or Rhythm Nation.

WsM5ekl.gif

I thought I was the only one. Don't get me wrong MJ is a legend and I would never discredit him but I would always prefer Janet. In fact just going off my iTunes library I have 3 MJ songs vs 41 for Janet. :rot:

C13AAj0.gif?1

1 person likes this

Might be asking a lot, but I would love it if she performed Anytime, Anyplace

1 person likes this

She has to do If. I'll be pissed if she doesn't, the dance break is iconic. Same with Rhythm Nation.