• Lana
    • Naomi
    • Charlotte Flair
    • Becky Lynch
    • Sasha Banks
    • Alexa Bliss
    • Ember Moon
    • Natalya

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Josh. said:

I honestly think Lana is winning there’s literally no other reason why they would put her in the match over so many other girls. 

I think they included her for TD. Must be one of her main episodes. :rot: 

Natalya wins MITB, or Becky Lynch.

Ronda wins the title.. I don't see why she would have a title match if they weren't giving her the title.

Carmella retains against Asuka

1 person likes this

I'm going with Becky, Ronda and Carmella too, but yes, I'm actually excited for this PPV. The women's matches could all be at the very least entertaining and they're all unpredictable (Carmella vs. Asuka is probably the least since it seems like all signs are pointing to Carmella retaining, but we just don't know how). Plus Seth vs. Elias :shook: 

3 people like this

Carmella (by cheating or through interference), Ronda (voted Nia by accident), and Alexa. 

But like others have said, it's actually unpredictable. I just don't see the RAW title match playing out as people predict it will with Natalya interfering or whatever. For whatever reason, they always save that kind of stuff for RAW now. Either Nia gets herself disqualified to protect Ronda or Ronda taps out Nia in a short match.

You know what, let me change my MITB prediction to Charlotte. I just sounds like something WWE would do at this point. I could see her winning it and trying to cash in on Ronda eventually, setting up their inevitable feud down the line. :k2:

1 person likes this

Pretty much like everyone else with the championship matches, WWE seem desperate to put the championship on Ronda (unless Stephanie ends up getting involved?) and based on the booking thus far, I can't see Carmella losing cleanly twice to Asuka, so there has to be some dirty tactics there.

As for the Money in the Bank, I think it's gonna be Sasha. She's a safe option, but at the same time, she's not the most predictable, since people expect Charlotte or Alexa to win. Plus, it's been a good while since the sis last accomplished something, so she'll need this for her resume.

I went with Asuka, unless

Spoiler

Ellsworth really does return, and in that case, Carmella retains.

Nia for Raw. and Lana for MITB. Cause if I say it enough, it'll be so!

1. Smackdown Title Match
Carmella 26
Asuka 5

2. Raw Title Match
Ronda Rousey 14
Nia Jas 15

Carmallah with better odds than the supposed baddest woman on the planet. Give her Honda, she'll beat her too :clap:

5 people like this

Spoilers: I just had a vision. Becky is winning, Carmella and Nia are retaining somehow. 

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Josh. said:

I honestly think Lana is winning there’s literally no other reason why they would put her in the match over so many other girls. 

She simply lucked out by being on the SD brand. That's it. I don't think her being in the match means she's winning:ajshrug:On SD only The IIconics and Absolution are left out the match, and there'd be no reason for one member of a group being in the match and not the other. 

I love my girl Lana, but Becky needs this win :shook:  PLEASE @GOD LET IT HAPPEN. As for the other matches I see both champions retaining 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, WWFoverWWE said:

I think they included her for TD. Must be one of her main episodes. :rot: 

You are probably right serving when Nattie turned heel for the show. 

Posted (edited)

WWE has been so dry. Smackdown has been alright, but it’s not what I was expecting this year to be. I really think they lost the spark from NXT 2004-2016 and even some stuff from 2014 on the main roster. The booking is just a whole mess. 

MITB: Sasha, I think she needs it. They keep making her lose all these big matches she has had and it’s making her lose major value in my eyes.

Ronda: just give it to her, Nia just isn’t a good champion. If they’re not going to make her a monster that’s cool, but she’s bigger than the other girls and she’s booked like she is weak and clumsy. Ronda would be a breath of fresh air from these heel champions, who I’m getting sick of already.

Carmella: she has not reached her full potential as a champion, character wise. I hope she has more to give us other than “ I beat Charlotte Flair twice XD!”

Edited by Seductress

Wishes: Nia, Asuka & Sasha.

Predictions: Ronda, Carmella & Alexa.

Leaning toward Nia and Carmella both unclean. They both tapped last week. And they’re being SO careful w Ronda to get crowd behind her since the boos at her debut, they’ve been making her as likable as creative can possibly work with. Amazing what they can do when they’re pressured to do everything and anything to get Rousey over. And her beating Nia rn, would turn that vibe. She ain’t ready. If they’re continually booking her smart, she’ll lose and be in her first true feud w Nattie, whose the safest worker before having her fully integrated in the division. 

I’m shocked at the tops being Lana and Alexa in this poll?! Agree w others about Lanas right place on roster, and combo of TD prob sealed it. They didn’t even start pushing them as a trio until she had the spot. It’s honestly one of the toughest calls because it can go in so many directions. Don’t fuck it up WWE 

On 14/06/2018 at 7:15 PM, Kevin Thomas said:

Predictions: Ronda, Carmella & Alexa.

Ronda technically won by DQ since Alexa hit her first. A prophet. 

1Rn9rlM.gif