Wiccan Venus

DEBUNKED: Drama amongst former BFFS?

180 posts in this topic

I saw this whole scrolling down my TL and checked IG to see that it is the case. Paige & Becky also unfollowed Alexa.

Unless there's foul play or drama we don't know about, it shouldn't be this deep. :skull: Nia strikes me as petty/mean girlish though and Paige has been in her fair share of immature catfights. Becky is kinda left field.

3 people like this

Alexa and Nia unfollowed each other months ago right around the time their storyline began. 

Nia would make comments about her on the people’s post in character. :jeigz2:

4 people like this

Paige and Becky unfollowed Nia or unfollowed Alexa? Apparently I can’t read. 

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Alexa and Nia unfollowed each other months ago right around the time their storyline began. 

LMAO case closed!

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

LMAO case closed!

They were still following each other :skull: They literally unfollowed each other today.

Also 

literally 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Don't defend her NOW bitch. Also Paige had just posted about Alexa last week on IG so what "storyline" is she going with that she had to unfollow her :skull: 

Just now, Wiccan Venus said:

They were still following each other :skull: They literally unfollowed each other today.

Also 

literally 

well whatisthetruth.gif

8 minutes ago, Wiccan Venus said:

Also 

literally 

this was likely a subtweet to @Amlex

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Unless there's foul play or drama we don't know about, it shouldn't be this deep. :skull: Nia strikes me as petty/mean girlish though and Paige has been in her fair share of immature catfights. Becky is kinda left field.

It's definitely annoying and fanfiction-y to try to read between the lines about stuff like this, but it felt like the girls weren't here for her forreal on that IG post that Naomi made. :newspaper:

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Wiccan Venus said:

Don't defend her NOW bitch. Also Paige had just posted about Alexa last week on IG so what "storyline" is she going with that she had to unfollow her :skull: 

Sis! Prior to their storyline they were around each other 25/8 and once they began to fued they had to sell it on and off camera. 

As i said they been unfollowed one another I KNOW because I follow Alexa and have been for last few months sis ...:jeigz2:

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

Sis! Prior to their storyline they were around each other 25/8 and once they began to fued they had to sell it on and off camera. 

As i said they been unfollowed one another I KNOW because I follow Alexa and have been for last few months sis ...:jeigz2:

They unfollowed each other the night that their feud originally started. 

Go look at Alexa's story THE POINT IS THEY'RE BEEFING!

3 minutes ago, Wiccan Venus said:

Go look at Alexa's story THE POINT IS THEY'RE BEEFING!

That looks to be the case welp. 

34 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

They unfollowed each other the night that their feud originally started. 

I remember seeing them comment on one another’s IG posts and hanging out even after Mania. So even if they weren’t following each other for storyline purposes, they were at least still friends.

I get Alexa is overpushed, but Alexa literally seems harmless irl and probably just tries to be cordial with everyone. Seems like a lot of people are jealous of her spot 

plus Paige and Nia are known to be petty in the past. Becky though came out of nowhere

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mandy Rose said:

I get Alexa is overpushed, but Alexa literally seems harmless irl and probably just tries to be cordial with everyone. Seems like a lot of people are jealous of her spot 

plus Paige and Nia are known to be petty in the past. Becky though came out of nowhere

Didn’t someone say Alexa was a bitchy cheerleader in school or something like that? We don’t truly know what goes on backstage she could be doing some shady shit for all we know. It’s time the girls ganged up to get her the hell out. 

QWNXa2O.gif

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Didn’t someone say Alexa was a bitchy cheerleader in school or something like that? We don’t truly know what goes on backstage she could be doing some shady shit for all we know. It’s time the girls ganged up to get her the hell out. 

QWNXa2O.gif

Oop at this new tea I haven’t heard yet

I guess Alexa really is a bitch, in character and out. 

QWNXa2O.gif

9 minutes ago, Josh. said:

QWNXa2O.gif

I highly doubt she is worried main girls rarely ever have many friends. Especially considering Murphy is on the road now and she already didn’t socialize much. 

I love how people determine people's friendship by follows and unfollows on social media.

If that's all this is, there's nothing else to discuss.

1 person likes this

Naomi and Sasha starting a movement. I love stanning trendsetters :shook:

5 people like this

Nia spilling the tea on Alexa and had that chick in her feelings.

QWNXa2O.gif

Just speculating but besides Nia Jax, it never really felt like Alexa was genuinely close to anyone in the women's locker room even back at NXT. Everyone lowkey serves a Natalya "fake friends" vibe as a front except Sasha. She bonded a bit with Carmella but that seemed more of a "we're in this new journey together" type of deal.

Becky isn't surprising. I knew Becky was over Alexa when Charlotte and her were re-watching the 2016 Backlash Championship Match and they mentioned every girl by name except for her. Alexa seems harmless but maybe she's on that Taylor Swift media play but backstage and we don't know it.

It's probably nothing though. Friends fight all the time.

can't these dumb hoes just all get along

1 person likes this