Clive Owen as Magneto
Rami Malek as Toad 
Devon Aoki as Psylocke
Channing Tatum as Colossus
Alex Pettyfer as Gambit

tIOx1zC.jpg

Beg pardon?

SRgeexq.png

Now that she's an actress, how about Eva Marie for Jean Grey? I'm sure she'd go back to red for a role in the MCU.

tenor.gif?itemid=5421172

7 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Beg pardon?

SRgeexq.png

You can clock angel, Gambit, Colossus and Rosario because she isn't dark skinned but I don't regret the others 

tIOx1zC.jpg

I've given this thought for years :sandra: Ideally they'd go Blue and Gold/the iconic 90s cartoon team, especially since we're reaching peak 90s nostalgia, with Nightcrawler in place of Beast because he's more exciting on film and the more fun character. We'll also save Jubilee so it's not over-crowded.

Ben Schnetzer as Cyclops - I cast an unknown (that I stan for) who has the dramatic chops, the charisma, the looks and the likability to pull off someone underrated and typically cast off as a boring boy scout. He can do for Cyclops what Chris Evans did for Captain America
Hailee Steinfeld as Rogue - I tried to think of someone who could pull off some sass, grit and attitude as we should expect from Rogue, and she came to mind. She was great in Edge of Seventeen and kinda serves a baby Rogue in True Grit, minus the sex appeal which she has now. I could also see her having chemistry with my Gambit.
Jake Gyllenhaal as Wolverine - Jake can play anything and anyone, and can embody the physicality, rage and aggression, setting himself apart from the more "hot bad ass with a heart of gold"/leading man portrayal of Wolverine that we got from Hugh Jackman.
Janelle Monae as Storm - She embodies power, grace and regality, plus I can see her having Storm's background as a thief and what not, plus serve mother figure. And she can ACT.
Timothee Chalamet as Nightcrawler - When I think of Nightcrawler, I think of someone who just wants to have fun and adventure having endured a life of pain and hatred, and I think Timothee could balance that and bring an emotional core, plus bring in the teen girls. Just watching his interviews, you see how likable he is and how happy he is to be here. I can see him being fan fave.
Trevante Rhodes as Gambit - Gambit's defining traits are he's sexy and a charming ladies man from Louisiana (New Orleans). Trevante is literally all of these (he's even Louisiana born and bred) and thus is perfect. I'm sure he'll give us an authentic Cajun accent as well.
Saoirse Ronan as Jean Grey - She is bar NONE the best working young actress and she'd body Jean, especially in the build up to her as Phoenix.

Idris Elba as Magneto - X-Men is an allegory for real life prejudice and Magneto is inspired by Malcolm X, so I feel like casting Magneto as a black man who lived through extreme racism would be more relevant to now than a holocaust survivor (plus that gets into his age and becomes a mess). You could date him back to the 60s if anything. Idris is an amazing actor with gravitas, who would slay as someone menacing and powerful, so he'd be perfect.
Patrick Wilson as Professor X - Patrick is a character actor and can disappear/sell any role. I feel like he'll be able to play someone who wants to fight for the rights of his kind "the right" way, while capturing the nuances of Professor X in that he's a little corrupt. Plus a common misconception is that Xavier is an old, wise British man. Sister is a New Yorker.
Charlize Theron as Mystique - I MEAN.
Brad Pitt as Senator Kelly - This is my stunt cast, just to get a big name in/people buzzing and all he has to do is play a leader.
Woody Harrelson as Bolivar Trask - The story I imagine involves the Sentinels and Woody plays villains brilliantly, so!

giphy.webp

4 people like this

14 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Charlize Theron as Mystique - I MEAN.

Sohg4ks.gif.7ea1ff8c8c8ae1adc0821c4fe5b3

2 people like this

Storm should be dark skinned.

If we’re doing younger, then Karidja Toure.

b9ed6cc16ecc7638d80648af236b946a.jpg

Older~ I’m sorry but there is no one more perfect than Lupita.

1 person likes this

Storm has to match up with T'Challa ladies. PLEASE REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hauOR2p.gif

Storm has to match up with T'Challa ladies. PLEASE REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hauOR2p.gif