Mikie91

New Knockout Coming Soon...

39 posts in this topic

She's pretty :clap:

WWE should sign ha and Barbi Hadyn :newspaper:

1 person likes this

On 6/7/2018 at 9:56 AM, Mandy Rose said:

Wait don’t they tape episodes for 3 months? Why are we speculating it’s in the spoilers no? :uhh: 

Na not anymore they tape more frequently nowadays similar to how they did at the start.

As far as I'm aware they only tape 2-4 weeks in advance currently.

I’m glad the KO’s are getting more women because this is probably the most diverse and packed it’s been since when Taryn was champion. 

Also, isn’t Ashley from TE debuting in the next few weeks too?

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Josh. said:

I’m glad the KO’s are getting more women because this is probably the most diverse and packed it’s been since when Taryn was champion. 

Hidden Content

Nothing can touch the 2008-2011 roster

We had TBP, The Kongtourage, Gail, Salinas, Jacqueline, Roxxi, ODB, Christy, Sarita, Hamada, Taylor Wilde, Daffney, Sharmell, Jenna Morasca, Rosie Lottalove, etc. 

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Josh. said:

Hidden Content

@Spoiler: I thought she was just apart of their event with RISE to kinda promo Impact but use women since the roster is kinda eh.

I’m sure they are scouting cheap talent to hire too.

1 hour ago, Dana Brooke said:

We had TBP, The Kongtourage, Gail, Salinas, Jacqueline, Roxxi, ODB, Christy, Sarita, Hamada, Taylor Wilde, Daffney, Sharmell, Jenna Morasca, Rosie Lottalove, etc. 

Almost half of those women were never active at the same time together, so I feel like this grouping is kind of misleading. :rot: But I agree that their division at 2008 was probably their peak, and I enjoyed TNA's roster overall in 2012-2013.

19 hours ago, Josh. said:

Hidden Content

She is i think but she just got injured :skull:

Omg legend, I want her in wwe though, with that kinda $$ she could serve such looks 

3 hours ago, Dana Brooke said:

Loved this era!!!! Hated that Roxxi, Traci and especially Jacqueline never got title reigns tho 😩

2 people like this

21 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Loved this era!!!! Hated that Roxxi, Traci and especially Jacqueline never got title reigns tho 😩

I know!! Some of the most deserving girls, too. It would have been nice to distribute some of them instead of giving them all to Gail, ODB, Kong, etc.

1 person likes this

On 09/07/2018 at 2:01 PM, Dana Brooke said:

:pregbrie:

3 people like this

Not WWE but at least I can see her regularly and I know she's going to slay and serve diva. She's gotten so, so much better in the ring too. 

1 person likes this