Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Heartbreakers: The Challenge

42 posts in this topic

BfmfyF2.png

The summer's sweltering heat and WWE's uninspired booking has been leaving Heartbreakers a bit dry. The solution? To fan the flames. Thus, I present to you "The Challenge", a new competition to add to the legacy of intense and wildly entertaining forum games, based off MTV's The Challenge series.

T H E  R U L E S
Members who dare to take "The Challenge" will participate in games every few days, dubbed "challenges", alternating between teams, duos and single competitions. Following the challenge, the 1st place winner will then be required to select one person to save from "The Duel" (our elimination challenge). The person the winner selected will then get to choose someone else to save in the form of a schoolyard pick until one person is left standing (e.g.: I won and choose @Shoaib., Shoaib chooses @Jake, Jake chooses @Rainbow Heart, etc.). The person left standing is then automatically thrown into "The Duel", at risk of elimination. But in order to face a duel, you must have an opponent. The person thrown into "The Duel" will now be able to choose anyone from the line up of members, with the exception of that day's 1st place winner (for team challenges, the winning team will be exempt from selection; for duo challenges, the winning partner will be exempt from selection), to face them one on one, the loser being eliminated. This will happen after every game until we reach a final three, at which point they will face a huge final contest to crown the champion. The champion will not only receive bragging rights, but a grand prize of 1000 likes. But be prepared for anything because twists will be thrown in along the way to keep things heated. I'll elaborate more throughout the competition, which will begin in approximately one week. The official premiere date will be announced in advance and throughout the competition I'll try to accommodate everyone's schedule (mine as well), so be wary that if your schedule is heavy and hard to work around, it's probably best to sit out. I'll be taking no more than 20 sign ups and no less than 14, so if I don't hit my minimum this is nixed! If you're interested, please indicate below, along with your top two favorite male and female superstars (four superstars total).

This program is brought to you by Full Sail, a hit supernatural/horror role-playing series.

QNKU5gX.gif

14 people like this

If you have any questions, lemme know! I tried to make the general format as clear as possible without giving away too much :sandra: 

1 person likes this

Count me in! :clap: 

1. Layla
2. John Morrison
3. Eva Marie
4. Finn Balor

1 person likes this

whew fuck :shook:
1. ELIAS
2. RUSEV
3. MANDY ROSE
4. PAIGE

3 people like this

IzmPlLG.gif
Tygress
Rey Mysterio Jr (WCW Unmasked)
Spice
Konnan (WCW Era)

Edited by Matto
4 people like this

AWW YISSS!!!!

Michelle McCool and Tenille Dashwood

The Rock and Finn Balor

3 people like this

My brain is failing me when I try to read the op so let me sit on this for a minute. Y’all know I get Nattie anyway.

5b3daee0464fb_Sketch(3).png.b35559d94c44

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

My brain is failing me when I try to read the op so let me sit on this for a minute. Y’all know I get Nattie anyway.

That might be my fault. I literally JUST threw this together within an hour, so it might lack coherence due to lack of forethought glkdjfg. Lemme know if you need a better understanding!

2 people like this

1. Dakota Kai
2. Becky Lynch
3. Mustafa Ali
4. Kane

If I get a man I want y'all to promise to throw my ass into elimination as much as you can 
qYsMCpp.gif

4 people like this

I think I’m prepared for this my team.

1. Nikki Bella 

2. Daniel Bryan

3. Alexa Bliss

4. Shinsuke Nakamura 

1 person likes this

wait are we not supposed to pick the same people? if so, trade out Finn for Mr. Kennedy

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

wait are we not supposed to pick the same people? if so, trade out Finn for Mr. Kennedy

No you can, that's why I made you guys pick alternates for men and women. If there's an overlap, I'll let you know when I apply these names for your pic base

1 person likes this

wcqCY44.gif

1. Alicia Fox
2. Maryse
3. Noam Dar
4. The Miz

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

1. Rosa Mendes
2. Alicia Fox
3. Edge
4. Rusev

Hey people, it's been a minute. 

tumblr_ndao48V5OM1u0x5jjo4_250.gif

BITCH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :shook: 

3 people like this

UTf9a3u.gif.4ec3e84d352fd61e01b29f65ff21
1. MARYSE
2. MIKE MIZANIN
3. ZELINA VEGA
4. ANDRADES CIEN ALMAS

3 people like this

you really just gonna take my format and run with it :sideeye:

i'll sign up though, you'll probably run it better anyway nnn

1. Carmella
2. Ashley Massaro
3. Seth Rollins
4. Jeff Hardy

3 people like this

let's see if i do this lmaoo

1. lita
  2. becky
  3. daniel bryan
  4. seth 

game over for u bitches :sorry: 

4 people like this

I'm on mobile so I'll keep it cute 

1. Paige

2. Peyton Royce

3. Shinsuke Nakamura

4. Cesaro

3 people like this

@Captain Fox sis you're the only podcast bitch missing. Join up, we're due for a reunion, even if we're trying to beat each others' asses the entire time. 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

@Captain Fox sis you're the only podcast bitch missing. Join up, we're due for a reunion, even if we're trying to beat each others' asses the entire time. 

It depends on what the challenges will look like since I work two jobs and I won't get home until 840pm-9pm the latest. I would love to join though.

1 person likes this