Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bailey

Your WWE Entrance

7 posts in this topic

Okay, let's say we're all employed by McMahon and you were told to come up with an entrance. Hit me with the music, movement, rope work, etc. that goes along with your character! Go ahead and borrow bits and pieces from fellow wrestlers. Add a description of your character and name while you're at it!

I have mine mapped out, honestly. Is that bad? :peyton: anyways...

Vanessa Holiday would my character name, entrance music being Calm Like a Bomb from RATM and I feel like Lacey Von Erich's entrance would be cute. 

I had this whole character created on Smackdown Just Bring It. Name was Shannon Davis, wrestled like Rey Mysterio, entrance music was Lita’s theme song and her actual entrance was Jeff Hardy’s when he was solo. So I would 100% copy that. 

2 people like this

I think about this every single day.

Well I'd have angel wings on my robe/jacket (think Candice No Mercy '07, iconic).

The spotlight would stop on my back/wings flapping, I'm probably kneeling, like the spotlight drops on Trish as she shoots her finger up. I don't know how to describe my stage taunt, but think of a spin into a bow, into a side profile point towards the audience with one arm up rested over my head with a wink.

I skip/dance down the ramp. 

I get in the ring over the turnbuckle, but I stop with one foot on the top turnbuckle and the other on the second rope to let my wings flap more. I jump off the top rope, maybe take off my rope first so I can flip off the rope, if I don't take off the robe before I jump, then yes *flap flap*. 

Land in the middle of the ring, I don't know what I'd do then, but its ending with my ramp pose and wink.

Sorry about the rant, but I really piece this shit together daily and try to perfect it. I'm literally geeking out that I can share this with you guys. I'm so lameeee 

tumblr_onlawjb0HC1vr29vio1_250.gif

1 person likes this

Also, my Wrestlemania entrance. I'm paying homage to DIVAS.

-I'm doing Brie's point and the Bella twirl at the ramp. 

-I'm stopping to point to my back like Cameron before finishing the twirl.

-I'm skipping like A- Carmella/Christy.

I'm doing Candice's robe reveal at the rope, straight into Layla's rope sit while I do Maria's kiss.

-I'm doing Eve's turnbuckle taunt.

I'm also holding a lollipop or my puppy the entire time. (Before I hit the rope most likely for the puppy, I'd probably make the puppy do Maria's kiss at the top of the ramp to be cute.)

tumblr_o4dmgypZbk1ro9tefo2_250.gif

1 person likes this

Easy! Eva Marie's entrance from her forgotten about first match against Bayley in NXT. I'd appear posing on a raised box and bask in the boos from the crowd because I'd be a pretty heel.

n2WaGqf.png

2 people like this