Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Kaitlyn Officially Returning for Mae Young Classic

80 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Raja said:

We all know NXT Season 3 is easily the single greatest thing WWE has ever produced and now our OG NXT Diva is back :clap: When they change the MYC format to include Obstacles Courses, Musical Chairs, Dance Off's and Diss The Diva :shook: Whew, we have decided to stan forever. 

giphy.gif

shut up :ahh:

2 people like this

i don't mind her coming back, but it's kind of annoying that she only wrestled for 3 years before quitting and her comeback is this big story when there are girls that sit in catering every week who never doubted their passion for wrestling.

kcz22x.jpg

Judging anyone dragging her comeback but logged in on here and Twitter begging a model fave to go back to that circus.

Even though they were of minimal importance.

:hatnikki:

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Gavin said:

i don't mind her coming back, but it's kind of annoying that she only wrestled for 3 years before quitting and her comeback is this big story when there are girls that sit in catering every week who never doubted their passion for wrestling.

kcz22x.jpg

her story so far is her comeback being announced on twitter and for her in-ring return to happen in a network special that doesn't amount to anything

38 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Did the money dry up?

gjubG7S.gif

she left wwe to be with her man and enhance her business and in this 2018 her man left her and her business died so

tumblr_odgyzxo5oy1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

1 person likes this

i never cared for Kaitlyn in her initial run in the company, but i am intrigued to see if this will lead to more... maybe re-invent herself in the company like McIntyre, Mahal, EC3, etc?

4 hours ago, Dan said:

i never cared for Kaitlyn in her initial run in the company, but i am intrigued to see if this will lead to more... maybe re-invent herself in the company like McIntyre, Mahal, EC3, etc?

That’s what I’m looking forward too tbh. And it’s more amusing to the public than a Serena (though she is the better wrestler) comeback story.

I expect her out in the second match but it’s always good to have girls back for a rare occasion.

13 hours ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

Also if they don't do the obvious thing and have Naomi sit at ringside

gjubG7S.gif

But... why? Aside from NXT Season 3 did they even have any interactions? I don't think of Naomi at all when I hear Kaitlyn's name. If anyone, I could see Big E.

12 hours ago, Gavin said:

kcz22x.jpg

She left because she thought she was with the man of her dreams and being on the road is hard. Now she is divorced and ready to spear these new girls in the women’s era. Y’all will not come for miss Kaitlyn she turned a botch into a whole push and kept us entertained.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Alicia Fox may as well 'retire' so she has a chance to enter the MYC and actually show off the shit she is capable of....

3 people like this

They better treat her better than Serena or if she gets signed Mickie James, wwe book a diva legend with respect challenge 

Hopefully with her new goth look she can snatch Paiges push

gjubG7S.gif

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Slayla said:

They better treat her better than Serena or if she gets signed Mickie James, wwe book a diva legend with respect challenge 

Hopefully with her new goth look she can snatch Paiges push

gjubG7S.gif

she's nowhere near the level of mickie james so let's keep this dream what it is. a dream

4 people like this

10 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

She left because she thought she was with the man of her dreams and being on the road is hard. Now she is divorced and ready to spear these new girls in the women’s era. Y’all will not come for miss Kaitlyn she turned a botch into a whole push and kept us entertained.

giphy.gif

her prioritizing a man over her career isn't helping her case. also, pretty much every diva in the division during her time was more entertaining than kaitlyn. there was nothing special about her and she had one good storyline that aj carried.

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Gavin said:

her prioritizing a man over her career isn't helping her case. also, pretty much every diva in the division during her time was more entertaining than kaitlyn. there was nothing special about her and she had two good storylines that eve and aj carried.

giphy.gif

damn step off her neck, will ya 

3 people like this

14 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

But... why? Aside from NXT Season 3 did they even have any interactions? I don't think of Naomi at all when I hear Kaitlyn's name. If anyone, I could see Big E.

One of Kaitlyn's highlights is NXT Season 3 and they're both the only girls remaining that were on that season. I would say that's reason enough :newspaper:

4 hours ago, Gavin said:

her prioritizing a man over her career isn't helping her case. also, pretty much every diva in the division during her time was more entertaining than kaitlyn. there was nothing special about her and she had one good storyline that aj carried.

giphy.gif

She literally took a chance at life and gave it her all hoping things would work out let the girl breath.

Wow. The fake Kaitlyn fans jumped out.

Related image

2 people like this