Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CodyRhodesDiva

Are Total Divas Cast Members Being Pushed More As Of Late?

10 posts in this topic

With the exceptions of Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey (who will be facing Alexa Bliss for the RAW Women's Championship at SummerSlam on August 19), I notice that Total Divas cast members such as Carmella, Nia Jax, Lana, Naomi, the Bellas and Maryse are being pushed ahead of the likes of Asuka, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Bayley, among others. As a result, it looks like the likes of Banks, Asuka and Bayley may be left off the SummerSlam card. Thoughts?

lord please give me the strength to not be petty and drag this fucking idiiiii-- wheW i'm logging out goodnight:shook: 

8 people like this

Are you actually going to get involved in the site beyond these random messy op?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25553-1408989773-6.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Becky Lynch has a title match at Summerslam. Asuka is just coming off two title match PPV appearances herself. Sasha and Bayley are getting squashes over local jobbers which, in WWE, is a clear indicator of build up. That’s in addition to this year long slow burn of a heel turn they’ve been involved in. Now is really the best time for any woman in the WWE (even Kayla, Charlie and Jojo were on stage for the announcement this past Monday). The girls you mentioned just happen to be on a tv show.

Edited by surrender
9 people like this

the Bellas and Maryse

get out of here

8 people like this

has naomi even been on tv in the past month

6 people like this

Poor attempt at trolling, Brandi. You can do better than that.

2 people like this

damn where are the bellas getting pushed? cause I’ve been wanting to see new Nikki in a min 

1 person likes this

Can Rosa get a push too then?

Locked. Warning point. Have a great day.

SgM2PIq.gif