Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Your Dream Breaking Ground Cast?

7 posts in this topic

This thread was inspired by a recent post that I saw from @kieranr about how it would be great to have Breaking Ground around today. My question to you all is which NXT/performance center talents would you want to see on Breaking Ground if WWE decided to bring it back tomorrow?

For me, I'd love to see:

Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae - It would be interesting to see the dynamic of their relationship and how Candice is adjusting from being so prominent on the independents to now being stuck in the middle of NXT's women's division.

Tegan Nox - if they documented her struggles with injuries that would help make her a huge underdog babyface.

Lacey Evans - she was briefly on the original Breaking Ground as someone coming in for a tryout and cut a memorable promo, it would be awesome to see her journey now that she's been signed.

The Chinese Recruits - Xia Li, Jason, Mars, etc. It would be fun to see how they are at the PC.

Bianca Belair & the Street Profits - Bianca is going to be a huge star in the future, so it would be cool to get to know more about her and to see more about her relationship with Montez. They could totally fit the Carmella, Cass & Enzo slot from the last Breaking Ground.

I would want to see Bianca Belair, Dakota Kai and Deonna Purrazzo

1 person likes this

Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Lacey Evans, Tegan Nox, Jessie, Taynara Conti and Kacy. 

1 person likes this

I want to see Shadia Bseiso and Taynara conti. Some of the name you all mentioning are way to established and won't fit. 

16 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

I want to see Shadia Bseiso and Taynara conti. Some of the name you all mentioning are way to established and won't fit. 

They had some established names on Breaking Ground. Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze, Zack Ryder, etc.

Posted (edited)

I’ll stick to the women as they’re the ones I mainly watched for. 

Id like them to touch upon Aliyah again and her struggles in making it in NXT. From where they left off on the previous season to now and how she has floated within the division for a few years and never found her footing as anything more than a jobber. 

Tegan and her misfortune with injuries and having expectations to do big things. It’d be pretty raw and a main focus on the show to feature her current injury and what’s next for her.

An Indy girl, potentially Candice or one of the newer recruits would be a nice touch. They could focus on them adapting to the WWE way of it all, the struggle to get there and the potential rehash of their character etc etc.

One of the inexperienced recruits, Kacy Taynara and Vanessa would be good additions. Since all girls debuted arguably early, i’d like to see their progression into the life of a wrestler like they did with Devin. 

And then potentially Bianca. Would be fascinating to get a look at someone progress through the ranks quicker than most have ever done in terms of improvement and becoming a big name quickly.

Edited by kieranr
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd love to see Kaci on there. I'd like to see how she's getting settled in, and adjusting to wrestling and life in FL. I also want to know if there's much of a change because I feel like she is mildly famous. Off topic, but I always wondered why WWE didn't scoop up more mildy famous people and make wrestlers out of them. Surely they'd get more mainstream attention for those signings. Look at Rhonda.

Also, Io. 

Edited by Mikie91
1 person likes this