Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Happy 6th Birthday, Heartbreakers! | Make a Wish

37 posts in this topic

And if you're feeling extra festive, doesn't hurt to donate!

1Rn9rlM.gif

8 people like this

SIX YEARS omg :shook:

I remember when the number was just two or three when I made an account on the forum, and I'm sort of blown away by how long ago that was! It's sort of crazy to know how much we've grown as individuals, but how much the forum has in general.

Some of my favorite moments include: #GraduationGate in Survivor S2 (rip dedicated forum games), GLOOBER's dub of Charlotte's Championship Win when we were scared to death of Charlotte's dominance on the MR, the Hotbreakers debut that never happened, Total Moderators, and our temporary home in Plug DJ when the forum was down for reconstruction (for like a month :skull:).

I'm really glad I came back, it seems like my heart will never leave this place. From Paige avi kid to YOUR general manager moderator, I'm proud to be part of this sorta new era of HB where this forum is rapidly changing with the influx of new and creative members. Looking forward to even more great memories with staff and the entirety of HB :crying::clap: Congrats on six years!!!

3dONBMk.gif

10 people like this

happy birthday, hb! i haven't been here for super long, but i've had a good time (mostly) and it gives me a reason to make alicia gifs :clap:

9 people like this

Slaying each wrestling forum one stone at a time. Poor DeeverDirt.

bXOMuTD.gif

7 people like this

Happy Birthday HB!! 🎈🎁🍰🎊🎉

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Slaying each wrestling forum one stone at a time. Poor DeeverDirt.

bXOMuTD.gif

Fun fact, I learned yesterday they tried to start a discussion forum of their own back in December and with no promo, they have zero replies except @Dante. trolling. They want to dead us so bad lmao

bXOMuTD.gif

13 people like this

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers! :dance:

This is honestly my favorite online community I've ever been apart of. Not only do we grow individually, we grow as a family. We all have so many messy memories together, it's quite adorable. I'll never forget y'all. Love you. x

Travis Roucka

12 people like this

6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Fun fact, I learned yesterday they tried to start a discussion forum of their own back in December and with no promo, they have zero replies except @Dante. trolling. They want to dead us so bad lmao

bXOMuTD.gif

Gail King already ended them when they wrote some shit when they were grasping at straws for views. woo really the perez hilton of women's wrestling, nobody likes them :ahh:

7 people like this

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

bXOMuTD.gif

If I'm not Hall of Famed by 2019, I'll be parting ways an joining

bXOMuTD.gif

4 people like this

"True. If nothing else, this site at least made you gayer, and turned you into a gif queen." - Michael Psyches 2018

Wow six years of HB. We've truly been slaying for the better half of a decade. Even though I've barely been here for half of that time I really can't help but feel a deep connection with the site. Through the good and the bad Hb has been there for me, sure at times HB was the cause of the bad but those memories have nothing on all of the good times I've had here. From my coming out, to my other coming out, to the Hb podcast and me finally leaving my shell and really getting to know a lot of y'all it's been a fun ride. 

After all the messy forums I was on before Hb this place truly was everything I was hoping for and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it randomly. Sure there are times where people get messy and we fight, but that's what families do. After being on so many internet communities where I just didn't fit in finding this place and finally being accepted by the wide majority of you really helped me more than most of you will ever know. I truly am thankful to everyone for letting me be me

And if nothing else ... at least this site made me gayer and turned me into a gif queen. Happy Birthday HB! I can't wait to see what mess comes next.
7D7rA76.gif

13 people like this

This year brought my five year anni since signing up, which will never not feel weird :skull: Not just in relation to how many years the forum has been around period but in general. Literally the entire landscape of professional wrestling, but especially women's wrestling in WWE, has changed. So many iconic moments that may have been forgotten by the larger spectrum of fans but will always live on for us. 

I actually get a bit emotional thinking back to the Rumble especially because it was such a historic night for every women's wrestling fan, where we could all drop everythinb and just enjoy the past, present and future colliding and MAIN-EVENTING one of the biggest PPVs of the year. I truly wouldn't have wanted to enjoy that moment with anyone else than those who've followed and cared for these women even when they were getting two minute matches with no entrances and L*wler commenting only on their attractiveness or their cattiness, and this community is the most I've felt that passion. We're a community like no other, always considered niche but were thankfully able to find like-minded individuals that share our love. Obviously I don't agree with everyone at all times, but if there's one thing we know, it's how to come together for OUR girls and I can't wait to experience Evolution with all (most) of you as well.

This is only scratching the surface of what this community has provided over the years, from helping young adults come to terms with their identity and embracing them to the point they feel comfortable sharing secrets that those closest to them may not even know to building several lifelong friendships that go beyond just wrestling.

I thought I was gonna keep it short and sweet, emphasis on THOUGHT, but happy HBversary!

13 people like this

The house AJ and Eve built, the Bellas and Paige made famous, and CARMELLA currently owns. Legends only.

1Rn9rlM.gif

10 people like this

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers!

tumblr_nuuvm93Eyv1tpf7pio1_250.gif

As a newish member, finding a place for discussing women's wrestling has always been a hassle in the past. Other popular forums are super male driven with a demographic comprised of hormonal teenagers who've seemingly never seen a woman in real life or wrestling purists who degrade the "Divas" that don't fit their ideal mold. Even female focused forums were heavily against the so-called "eye candy" women in favor of the "wrestlers" and I wasn't here for it. This place gives all women, our divas, their due and is my literal Bella Twins safe space. I'm extremely thankful for this community!

12 people like this

Happy birthday and celebration to @Mariah. ending DD, where I never lasted after multiple accounts.

giphy.gif

It’s been a fun two years and counting and hopefully y’all survive my Mariah gif era.

6 people like this

Congrats, everyone!

Make a wish? I wish for Briesus to get the respect she DESERVES and that she's DUE!

9 people like this

happy birthday hunny I feel OLD

4 people like this

my home :shook: Happy birthday to the best community :clap: 

7 people like this

hbd :clap:

the sense of community here makes the real world mess a little more tolerable, and that’s important! love most of y’all!

rrnat.gif.ae7a27986182ead19ca6dfe0476e26

8 people like this

Wow, six years. That's absolutely insane. I've only been around for 4-5 of those years, and I'm definitely not the most visibly active member around here; however, you all are the greatest people I've met online in an extremely long time. Never in a million years did I think I'd find another women's wrestling forum that truly kept me coming back, but you all made that the easiest thing to happen. I have a whole ass family on this site that I really care about! I'm so happy and honored to say that I have contributed even the smallest bit to the success of this place, and here's to hoping we have many more years of success to come in the future. I love all of you so much!

Happy 6th, Heartbreakers! :heart:

7 people like this

Another year, another cursed fave of mine on the way out.

Happy Birthday Stanbreakers.

XUT1G0u.gif

5 people like this

31 minutes ago, Christon said:

Another year, another cursed fave of mine on the way out.

Happy Birthday Stanbreakers.

XUT1G0u.gif

Sasha's finally had enough?

1 person likes this

Happy birthday HB, ya old fart.

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Sasha's finally had enough?

According to the Krew I’m too cursed too be claimed.

XUT1G0u.gif

Maybe they’ll give up on a visionary by Winter. I’m so removed from the product after all of these night shifts and lack of general interest that Cameron and Eva will be my last meltdowns.

Sasha couldn’t leave wrestling if she tried.

1 minute ago, Christon said:

According to the Krew I’m too cursed too be claimed.

XUT1G0u.gif

Maybe they’ll give up on a visionary by Winter. I’m so removed from the product after all of these night shifts and lack of general interest that Cameron and Eva will be my last meltdowns.

Sasha couldn’t leave wrestling if she tried.

Weren't you claiming Emmer too? Gag

And it's okay @trishallday tried to keep me from the Harlot base but I fought!