Ninja Balenciaga

Tenille Reveals Her Battle With Psoriasis

13 posts in this topic

Really brave of her to open up about this. Hopefully it will help some people out there, maybe save a life.

I didn't know others were unaware of it. I saw it back when she was in Shimmer, but figured she must have found something that works because I never saw her with it when she was in WWE. I hope it clears up soon. I've known others who have it and it is not fun. 

1 person likes this

The last paragraph :tear:  I'm really happy this didn't stop her from getting signed. 

1 person likes this

Lilian on her way to invite her to her show 

sKJASGM.thumb.gif.0d74262320851b4b8ddf9c

12 people like this

i think my sister has it, so brave of tenille to share :clap:

Bless this brave queen I never even knew she had it. :clap:

1 person likes this

Not to sound like a bitch, but I really didn't know the condition could be that serious. I hope she's able to get back to her shows soon though.

She done a great job of hiding it in the WWE.  You would think the lack of sleep and pressure would enhance it

Posted (edited)

my brother has the same condition. It gets worse when you're under stress and you can end up in a wheelchair or forever in bed if it gets worse. I didn't know about diet, so I will tell him about looking this up, but I am sure he probably knows this. Tenille also said she was keeping up with her diet too, but it still hit her, so I don't know ughhh that disease is so horrible

Edited by Bruno.

Love her honesty and the love you're all showing her in this thread! We miss you queen!

Really brave of her to show this and raise awareness.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now