Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Jason Jordan Learning How to Produce, No Timetable for In-Ring Return

21 posts in this topic

Wow, I didn't realize that his injury was that serious. This sounds like something they would have him start doing as a way to keep him around if he's finished in-ring - like Paige being GM or putting Corey on commentary.

Jason Jordan remains sidelined following neck surgery, but he's been keeping busy backstage.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that Jordan has been shadowing WWE producers while injured. As previously reported, Jordan was backstage at Raw on May 7

Last week it was reported that Jordan was more injured than at first thought. He was scheduled to be back shortly after WrestleMania following "minimally evasive" neck surgery in February. He hasn't appeared on WWE television since Feb. 5 after being sent home by his on-screen father, Kurt Angle. Before being sent home, he was kept to tag team matches with minimal involvement.

Prior to his injury, Jordan was teaming with Seth Rollins. Jordan and Rollins won the Raw Tag Team Titles from The Bar, before losing them back at the Royal Rumble. Jordan replaced Dean Ambrose in the team with Rollins. The Lunatic Fringe had been out of action since December following a triceps injury.

Ambrose returned to television this past Monday on Raw and will be in Rollins' corner this Sunday at SummerSlam.

There is no timetable for Jordan's return at the moment.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/jason-jordan-has-been-shadowing-wwe-producers-during-injury?utm_source=TW-FightfulOnline&utm_medium=Fightful.com&utm_campaign=dlvr.it.organic

that f****t @Christon strikes again 

12 people like this

Neck injuries are the worst hopefully he'll be able to work something out. :shook:

1 person likes this

Wow I had no idea his neck injury was this serious.

Dad Gable doesn't deserve this...what's he up to anyway? Wasn't he having those underdog matches? Everyone was assuming it was building a surprise comeback, when in reality he was just filler jobbing. :cry: 

I miss Dad. :cry: 

16 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Dad Gable doesn't deserve this...what's he up to anyway? Wasn't he having those underdog matches? Everyone was assuming it was building a surprise comeback, when in reality he was just filler jobbing. :cry: 

I miss Dad. :cry: 

Gable still wrestles every week... on Main Event :shook:

2 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Gable still wrestles every week... on Main Event :shook:

alyssa-1522351446.gif

2 people like this

Can y'all ban Christon from the forum? I'm literally uncomfortable!

IfFENkc.gif

8 people like this

9 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Can y'all ban Christon from the forum? I'm literally uncomfortable!

IfFENkc.gif

! I second this.

I don't feel safe for my fav and everyone else's.

2 people like this

Anyone could have written this report. Where is the pertinent information?

IfFENkc.gif

34 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Anyone could have written this report. Where is the pertinent information?

IfFENkc.gif

What information is missing? I linked to the website where the story was posted, take it up with them.

IfFENkc.gif

I literally JUST... 

XUT1G0u.gif

This is absolutely heartbreaking since I’ve followed him since his first dropkick at his first FCW house show match.

The whores literally getting on their fucking keyboards and making me the bad guy. 🙊 You may try to kill off my account like KellyKellyvsMaryseV1 but Stan-Li is about to drop.

XUT1G0u.gif

4 people like this

28 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

What information is missing? I linked to the website where the story was posted, take it up with them.

IfFENkc.gif

It’s not your fault sis, it’s whoever wrote this and thought they were dropping some fresh information with their recap of last week’s Raw and a vague description of his injury.

IfFENkc.gif

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, prince. said:

that f****t @Christon strikes again 

QUIT WITCH HUNTING ME FOR LIKES

T8DGjrP.gif

Edited by Christon
6 people like this

1 minute ago, Christon said:

QUIT WITCH HUNTING ME FOR LIKES

raw

4 minutes ago, Christon said:

This is absolutely heartbreaking since I’ve followed him since his first dropkick at his first FCW house show match.

The whores literally getting on their fucking keyboards and making me the bad guy. 🙊 You may try to kill off my account like KellyKellyvsMaryseV1 but Stan-Li is about to drop.

XUT1G0u.gif

Bitch, it's Christon. Yes, it's Christon.

Bitch, it's Christon. This is Christon.

UnripeMemorableIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Bitch, it's Christon. Yes, it's Christon.

Bitch, it's Christon. This is Christon.

UnripeMemorableIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

Imagine coming in here to like a “I hate Christon” post but not wishing this fine young man well.

Keep my fucking man out of NSFW YOU SLUTS.

chun-li.gif

3 people like this

I had read a title somewhere but it seemed fake so I didn’t click the link. 

It said matt hardy was also becoming a producer too along with Jason due to injuries

guess  it’s true .. 

18 minutes ago, Christon said:

I literally JUST... 

XUT1G0u.gif

XUT1G0u.gif

Cameron

Emma

Eva Marie

Jason Jordon

????? 

Who will be added next? Sasha Banks, don't you stan her too? 

(Side Note: I've felt like I've done this before so if so just consider this an update.)

XUT1G0u.gif

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Eric said:

Cameron

Emma

Eva Marie

Jason Jordon

????? 

Who will be added next? Sasha Banks, don't you stan her too? 

(Side Note: I've felt like I've done this before so if so just consider this an update.)

XUT1G0u.gif

I would give you the real list but I’m sure someone is penciling the numbers in from every release thread.

Disgusted with anyone dragging me instead of comforting me knowing I’m his ride or die, smh.

chun-li.gif

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Christon said:

I would give you the real list but I’m sure someone is penciling the numbers in from every release thread.

Disgusted with anyone dragging me instead of comforting me knowing I’m his ride or die, smh.

chun-li.gif

Someone has already typed up a title for where they will just _________ insert name here.

:pregbrie: