Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Neville No Longer Under WWE Contract

12 posts in this topic

I completely forgot that they were basically making him sit out the entirety of the remainder of his contract. Oh well, he's out now.

Quote

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned former Cruiserweight Champion Neville is no longer under contract with WWE.

While details are scarce, a source with direct knowledge of the situation has now confirmed Neville — formerly known as PAC — is not tied down to a WWE deal as of this moment.

No word on when WWE parted ways with the wrestler, therefore it’s unclear if he’s still under a no compete clause.

As we previously reported, the 32-year-old wrestler walked out on WWE in October 2017 and he’s been radio silent since vanishing from the company.

Earlier this week … Cody Rhodes tweeted saying he missed Neville. Matt Jackson replied saying, “Me too. I talked to him the other day. He’s good.”

Stay tuned. 

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/neville-wwe-contract/#.W4C8kehKjcs

2

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A waste of talent. Hopefully he finds success elsewhere. Impact is trying to make a comeback. I think he'd be a good fit there.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! I’ve been dying to see him wrestle again, hopefully he goes to NJPW or Lucha Underground. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shit. I didn't even know. So he basically left straight up, but they wouldn't let him of his contract, OR show up on TV? What's the point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angelic said:

So he basically left straight up, but they wouldn't let him of his contract, OR show up on TV? What's the point?

From WWE's perspective I could see it as

A. They thought they could work something out with him eventually and he could return
B. They didn't want him to go work anywhere else so making him sit out his contract and then have the no compete clause on top of that was the best method
C. Had they just let him go after he left it would set a bad precedent for WWE. Suddenly people that also feel like Neville will just stop showing up expecting to get released immediately and just go back to the indies. With their WWE exposure. 

It's probably a mix of that from their side. Plus they are also just known to be kind of petty so even if they didn't actually care I could still seem them doing it just because.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

From WWE's perspective I could see it as

A. They thought they could work something out with him eventually and he could return
B. They didn't want him to go work anywhere else so making him sit out his contract and then have the no compete clause on top of that was the best method
C. Had they just let him go after he left it would set a bad precedent for WWE. Suddenly people that also feel like Neville will just stop showing up expecting to get released immediately and just go back to the indies. With their WWE exposure. 

It's probably a mix of that from their side. Plus they are also just known to be kind of petty so even if they didn't actually care I could still seem them doing it just because.

Ugh. It's just a group of dweebs up there in that office, spinning a colorful wheel do decide what they're next decision is gonna be. Hell using one of those paper fortune tellers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Neville but I hope he flops at whatever independent shows he'd waste his talents on.

uWAhE81.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sad they couldn't work something out together :( HHH seemed high on him and I'm sure he had to have offered him to be apart of the UK brand. He was my favorite! I absolutely loved watching him. Him vs Ricochet would've been a dream match :shook: 

19 hours ago, Kat said:

Finally! I’ve been dying to see him wrestle again, hopefully he goes to NJPW or Lucha Underground. 

I'd love that! I think he will go down the path Cody Rhodes went though. Think he may show up at ALL IN

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Layout said:

I'm sad they couldn't work something out together :( HHH seemed high on him and I'm sure he had to have offered him to be apart of the UK brand. He was my favorite! I absolutely loved watching him. Him vs Ricochet would've been a dream match :shook: 

I'd love that! I think he will go down the path Cody Rhodes went though. Think he may show up at ALL IN

I’m 100% counting on him being at All In. The Bucks & Cody have said they want him there and I’ve heard that apparently he doesn’t have a no compete clause so there’s nothing stopping him. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot all about this tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0