Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo

HEARTBREAKERS〈 ⟡ BIG BROTHER 〉

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Xuomsnq.gif

YOU! Have you been yearning for a longterm on Heartbreakers? Well, now's your chance to participate in one hosted by one of the most acclaimed longterm hosts EVER! The name of the game is BIG BROTHER, and it will be hosted under the U.S. version rules. There will be a HUGE twist, so expect the unexpected should you get chosen to play! You will have to make a difficult decision between what matters more: your online friendships or eternal bragging rights of winning this once in a lifetime event! Which will it be?

WELCOME TO BIG BROTHER!

But first, before you apply... here are the requirements!

• You HAVE to be efficient in using an image editing software (Paint, Gimp, Photoshop)
    • This simply means having the ability to draw on top of/add text to an image, save the edited image and sending it back to me.
  • You HAVE to be active on Heartbreakers
  • You HAVE to know the rules of Big Brother.
  • You HAVE to be respectful to the host. I'm not going to tolerate hissy fits.

Understood? WONDERFUL!

Apply here!

BROUGHT TO YOU by KMF QUEENS ©

Edited by Leo
2 people like this

1 hour ago, Leo said:

Xuomsnq.gif

YOU! Have you been yearning for a longterm on Heartbreakers? Well, now's your chance to participate in one hosted by one of the most acclaimed longterm hosts EVER! The name of the game is BIG BROTHER, and it will be hosted under the U.S. version rules. There will be a HUGE twist, so expect the unexpected should you get chosen to play! You will have to make a difficult decision between what matters more: your online friendships or eternal bragging rights of winning this once in a lifetime event! Which will it be?

WELCOME TO BIG BROTHER!

But first, before you apply... here are the requirements!

• You HAVE to be efficient in using an image editing software (Paint, Gimp, Photoshop)
  • You HAVE to be active on Heartbreakers
  • You HAVE to know the rules of Big Brother.
  • You HAVE to be respectful to the host. I'm not going to tolerate hissy fits.

Understood? WONDERFUL!

Apply here!

BROUGHT TO YOU KMF QUEENS ©

Well I’m out.

8NfdCuG.gif

not this job application

wYPZuMZ.gif

3 people like this

49 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Well I’m out.

8NfdCuG.gif

What is meant by this, is having the basic ability to draw on top/add text to an image, save the edited image and send it back to me. I imagine anyone who's ever had to do a school project on a computer will be able to manage just fine.

4 minutes ago, Gavin said:

not this job application

wYPZuMZ.gif

tenor.gif

This looks interesting, I think I'm gonna apply! Is a face claim like your character and does it need to be wrestling related? I'd actually prefer if it was!

Did you okay this through the modly powers that be? 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

This looks interesting, I think I'm gonna apply! Is a face claim like your character and does it need to be wrestling related? I'd actually prefer if it was!

Yes! It can be wrestling related, but it doesn't have to be.

4 hours ago, Katy said:

Did you okay this through the modly powers that be? 

I did! :hatnikki:

1 person likes this

Wig, this is gonna be fun!  IMG_20180729_204930_734.jpg

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Leo said:

What is meant by this, is having the basic ability to draw on top/add text to an image, save the edited image and send it back to me. I imagine anyone who's ever had to do a school project on a computer will be able to manage just fine.

tenor.gif

Okay well then I’m in. Getting ready to serve Rachel.

tumblr_n4xyysklgX1rj04xho7_250.gif

1 person likes this

This is such a fun concept ! Love it! 

1 person likes this

On 8/25/2018 at 0:05 PM, Tyler said:

Wig, this is gonna be fun!  IMG_20180729_204930_734.jpg

did you claim Mandy Rose as your faceclaim because if you did, i'm backdooring you as soon as I win week 1 HOH :momkie:

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Mandy Rose said:

did you claim Mandy Rose as your faceclaim because if you did, i'm backdooring you as soon as I win week 1 HOH :momkie:

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

1 person likes this

BIG BROTHER WILL BEGIN TUESDAY 18th AT 6 PM EST!

THE FIRST FOUR OUT OF A 12 PERSON CAST HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!

flRS01k.png

DANTE @Dante.

Hey! It's Dante, future winner of HB's Big Brother, and current moderator on the heartbreakers forum. What I look to accomplish from the game is of course winning, but also have fun and win competitions!

0FGv64C.png

MARIAH @Mariah.

Hay, I'm Mariah, but you already know that. I'm that bitch, but you already know that. I'm here to have some fun. x

pO74R1P.png

SAMIER @Samier.

I'm Samier, i'm a bad bitch. I'm most known for making gifs, being messy, and shannade'ing my way to my mod spot. Cross me and I'll do it to you, and I won't get indicted.

BLUfZPv.png

AL @Wiccan Venus

I am the sweetest bitch you will ever meet. I'm a lot more approachable now that I am under the influence of other things...but I won't let this affect me in the game. If anything it has made me a more self-aware and persistent bitch!

Edited by Leo
8 people like this

@Leo How bout you announce the rest of the cast.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

@Leo How bout you announce the rest of the cast.

coming today~

1 person likes this

Here are the remaining 8 cast members ( @Leo will be releasing your cast images soon)!

Jennifer ( @Ursula)

• Hello, I am Jennifer and I am from Toronto, Canada. But I reside in Edmonton, Canada. I am a lab technician and a gymnastic enthusiast on the side. I like being obnoxious, opinionated and reality television shows. Don't come for me, unless I send for you, sis! I'm about to CLOCK the house!

CJ ( @Mandy Rose)

• Hey guys! I'm Mandy Rose on HB.com but call my CJ! I love WWE women's wrestling and I LOVE reality competition shows such as Big Brother and Survivor. I really look forward to playing with yall and enjoying this fun experience

Twisted Bliss ( @Twisted Bliss)

• A Vegas introvert with a need to gamble and win at any cost.

Dani ( @Seductress)

• I’m very kind, I’m into reading and athletics! I love healthy competition and I say it how it is!

Gavin ( @Gavin)

• It's your favorite fox here: Gavin.

JJ ( @JJ.)

• hola mundo soy yo rosa mendes, la reina del mundo! For those of you who don't speak Spanish! I am the Latina Sensation! hot and spicy! I am a very honest person, come near me too close.. you might just get burnt! I get that it's a competition, but if someone wants to try me, I'll be honest and drag the shit out of them, I don't take no prisoners.. I can be a massive perra, and a game changer.

Tyy ( @Tyler)

• Hi, I am Tyler. Call me Tyy for short. I'm just gonna be very up front about this. At the end of the day, this is about having fun! I hope to make friends with most of you girls and gays. This is hopefully going to last and I hope a lot of us can be at our very best and play the game as accordingly. I seek to win this competition. I know most may not know me but honestly, I think I can be a top competitor in this competition. So Good Luck to all of you!

Jake ( @Jake)

• I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm pretty.

Remember, the game begins on Tuesday, September 18th at 6pm EST. In the mean time, feel free to get to know your castmates! 

@Samier. @Mariah. @Wiccan Venus @Dante. @Ursula @Tyler @Jake @Twisted Bliss @Seductress @JJ. @Gavin @Mandy Rose

7 people like this

Not me sounding cutthroat and ruthless.

tumblr_oo852w6gon1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

I’m actually really excited for this.

tumblr_inline_mqirr3bRZC1qz4rgp.gif

1 person likes this