Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nintendoboyds

Hey! A trans indie wrestler and I started a Women's Wrestling review YouTube channel

33 posts in this topic

. rqVGya7.gif
So you just gonna snap like that? Like was that fair to my wig? That was hella cute, I stan

1 person likes this

Hey you’re really cute.

HOy7SPw.gif

Cute video. Lemme subscribe.

1 person likes this

Trish helping you learn english. WOW. :shook:

2 people like this

The editing and everything is great! The Becky stanning was disgusting but slay :clap: 

Omg bb @nintendoboyds welcome! You know I already stan and I'm glad you picked this name and not 'beauty and the twink' :ahh:

Ps - Start an introduction thread ;)

12 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

The editing and everything is great! The Becky stanning was disgusting but slay :clap: 

Becky stanning was disgusting?!! I have to stan her hard. I actually randomly ran into her on Christmas night three years ago in manhattan, and she really was the sweetest person. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Trish helping you learn english. WOW. :shook:

Mmmhmm! Oh I picked up some weird words first like abduction ..puppies...thong... but still it worked!

12 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Omg bb @nintendoboyds welcome! You know I already stan and I'm glad you picked this name and not 'beauty and the twink' :ahh:

Ps - Start an introduction thread ;)

Thanks bb! (I'm so glad that we didn't go with twink...cuz there ain't no twink here) How do I start an introduction thread?!

3 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

this is CUTE :clap: 

hehe thanks bb

1 minute ago, nintendoboyds said:

Thanks bb! (I'm so glad that we didn't go with twink...cuz there ain't no twink here) How do I start an introduction thread?!

For real. You took off the jacket (which I want to borrow) and whew. The muscles jumped out!

I just realized you posted this in the intro forum lol. Maybe edit the op with a little about yourself?

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Tyler said:

. rqVGya7.gif
So you just gonna snap like that? Like was that fair to my wig? That was hella cute, I stan

LOVE YOU💕💕

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

For real. You took off the jacket (which I want to borrow) and whew. The muscles jumped out!

I just realized you posted this in the intro forum lol. Maybe edit the op with a little about yourself?

done! I added bit more about myself :)

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, nintendoboyds said:

Becky stanning was disgusting?!! I have to stan her hard. I actually randomly ran into her on Christmas night three years ago in manhattan, and she really was the sweetest person. 

I just hate ha and her obsessed fans sis! Also the Maria shade wasn't cute :uhh: 

2 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

I just hate ha and her obsessed fans sis! Also the Maria shade wasn't cute :uhh: 

I can see how you wouldn't like that! Well I'm waiting for her to wow me!

1 person likes this

hey icon! i stan you and this video!

this is a cute channel, and i look forward to watching more. im glad you were stanning tho, we would have had an ISSUE

rqVGya7.gif

AND YOU WORKED FOR WWE? spill

rqVGya7.gif

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

AND YOU WORKED FOR WWE? spill

rqVGya7.gif

I sure have ;) Tune in more to see me spill and get the floor wet

omg you're so cute :gaycry: i think i've heard of lola before somewhere. this channel looks so good and professional already, i subbed :clap:

1 person likes this

oh wow, this show is cute (subbed) and we stan a king who will promote/hustle :clap: welcome to the forum

1 person likes this

whew, you look HOT! Korean excellence! I was worried this would be just a podcast with some lame photo, but you can actually see the people who are discussing wrestling, which is refreshing. Lemme subscribe!

Slikovni rezultat za heartbreakers.me gif

9 hours ago, Gavin said:

omg you're so cute :gaycry: i think i've heard of lola before somewhere. this channel looks so good and professional already, i subbed :clap:

Thank you Gavin!!

8 hours ago, Dana Brooke said:

welcome x let me sub right quick!

tumblr_pe1ysfkXsT1w1ow6zo1_250.gif

Thanks bb!

1 hour ago, Jake said:

oh wow, this show is cute (subbed) and we stan a king who will promote/hustle :clap: welcome to the forum

Thank you Jake <3 Gotta hustle to get discovered!

58 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

whew, you look HOT! Korean excellence! I was worried this would be just a podcast with some lame photo, but you can actually see the people who are discussing wrestling, which is refreshing. Lemme subscribe!

Slikovni rezultat za heartbreakers.me gif

Yaaas Korean excellence I am!! I would love to interview Gail down the road. Thank you thank you, and I'm excited to bring quality content to world of women's wrestling!

3 people like this

Oh, I'm shook. The editing is so cute and you two are so endearing together, I was already smiling a couple of times only a minute in. Lemme sub...

1 person likes this