The Foxy One

Does WWE make you turn on the girls you like?

Does WWE make you turn on the girls you like?   21 votes

1. 1. Does WWE make you turn on the girls you like?

• Yes (provide details below)
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

For me, I loved Sasha so much but after their booking with the Hot Potato, I started disliking her. As well as Charlotte, when she surpassed Trish's record and everytime she came back from a minor injury they put a title on her made me root against her so much. But this can also go vice versa, I started liking Carmella only after she won MITB, maybe because her booking was so great. Also Bayley, I just wanted her to get called up and with their horrible booking, I just found myself rooting against her most of the time.

Edited by The Foxy One

This thread should really be titled "Does HB make you turn on the girls you like?"

DhjOuMx.thumb.gif.7b51ac79da4b03889b8343

7 people like this

Honestly, I can't really say that's happened to me. There have been times where I've stopped liking certain performers, but that's usually been more to do with the performer than the booking. Like Candice Michelle when she came back slower, sloppy & with cute office hair or Gail being aggy in life.

Oh actually, I take it back - I started disliking Nidia when they drafted her to Raw and completely took away her gimmick.

zVCJwkC.gif

1 person likes this

Yes, I usually favour the girls who are underdogs 

4 people like this

Nope. 

no. the only thing that's made me dislike someone I previously liked was finding out what kind of person they actually are.

2 people like this

Eh. I’d say not really. Overexposure whilst not making the best of the said exposure does. I.e. I think both Charlotte and Alexa are overexposed but I don’t dislike Charlotte. I’ve always been indifferent because she’s really good at what she does a good 7/10 - if not more.

Booking has a lot to do with it but I think it mainly relies on the person making the best out of the opportunities they’re given. 

1 person likes this

yes, especially the ones that are tv a lot, i've gone through phases of liking and disliking alexa, charlotte, becky, asuka, sasha, etc. i get tired of them and their stale ass characters :frecklefox:

1 person likes this

I remember liking Eve until Royal Rumble 2011 lmao :frecklefox:

1 person likes this

Yes. I hated Carmella for awhile because of her booking against Asuka and sloppy wrestling. 

lhRfLCc.gif

no because i'm a young adult capable of liking and disliking people without being told to do so

11 people like this

No. I'm not going to dislike someone because they are winner or like someone because they are a loser:frecklefox:

Edited by Amlex
1 person likes this

No if I like them I like them if I don’t I don’t anymore.

No, honestly I'm pretty much neutral with all the current women I don't really dislike at the moment. It's more of a respect kind of nature for me I'm not a fan but I respect you for your work, for example, Sasha Banks.

I mean yes I've may no longer be a fan of certain women but that's just what it is. However the only women I can think of that I will make an exception is Sunny because no one likes her and she is just...

no, this is the case with their stans for me. i won’t stop liking the girl i already do, but if i want to start stanning a new one it’s up to how their stans act.

1 person likes this

no bc im not a fickle flip flopping bitch! (except about charlotte sometimes :uhh:)

tumblr_pe1ymt8g0M1w1ow6zo1_250.gif

8 hours ago, Boris. said:

no, this is the case with their stans for me. i won’t stop liking the girl i already do, but if i want to start stanning a new one it’s up to how their stans act.

Yeah their stans plays a bigger part compare to WWE imo.

1 person likes this

i feel like charlotte is the only person that has the impact with me. not sure why, maybe it's the politics backstage and how likely it is that she's considered for a push based on her last name. but even then after a day or two of hating her she'll tweet something or i'll see an interview and be reminded of how great a person she is.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:52 AM, Amlex said:

No. I'm not going to dislike someone because they are winner or like someone because they are a loser:frecklefox:

Tell that to @Mariah. :brandon2:

stanning for my fave Paisley since 1999 and never stopped, there is nothing I will ever dislike about my nubian goddess and purple queen <3

vQHlORQ.gif

swlux7Z.gif

sew3SDL.gif

qBJzEcV.gif

2 people like this

On 5.9.2018 at 1:31 AM, Matto said:

Yes, I usually favour the girls who are underdogs 

I know your feeling,bro. Tygress and even more Paisley never got the recognition and the stardom they deserved, still pissed about it,especially when ugly blonde bimbos with fake tits try to steal my gurl her show.

1536528101170927.gif?1536528126

1 person likes this

I wouldn't say they've made me turn on the girls I like, but it has diminished my interest and investment in some characters (Sasha comes to mind as an example).  When a character isn't getting the adequate exposure and/or storyline they deserve, I do feel frustrated with the WWE creative and management team.  With some exceptions, they hold on to storylines for far too long and still manage to leave them feeling underwhelming.

2 hours ago, sharmelllover said:

I know your feeling,bro. Tygress and even more Paisley never got the recognition and the stardom they deserved, still pissed about it,especially when ugly blonde bimbos with fake tits try to steal my gurl her show.

1536528101170927.gif?1536528126

Thas right! Injustice will one day be made up for

yb0Z510.gif

1 person likes this

Once I stan a girl I usually stan her forever, I think Alexa is the only tricky one, I like her, but I want her to do more if she's gonna be booked like she is, she did that in HIAC so I do consider myself a stan now.

I didn't like Carmella especially because of her Asuka feud but after Summerslam it just occured to me that she is very talented and did a great job as a heel, and by the time the triple threat came around she was sort of like the underdog that I lowkey wanted to win over Becky and Char.