Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nintendoboyds

With 7 Match Already Filled up, What Other Matches Do You Want to See at Evolution?

38 posts in this topic

So I was thinking about what other matches can be booked for Evolution, I realized that there are already 7 matches filled up (Raw, SmackDown, NXT, NXT UK Women's Championship, Trish and Lita Match, MYC Finals) with potential WWE Women's Tag Team Championship (if the rumor is true) and multi-women match with MYC competitors.

With such a stacked card already, we can realistically have one or two more matches booked on to this (but over 50 women promised to be featured). Now I know that Nia wants a match with Beth, Naomi wants one with Melina. Who should that one last slot match should go to? 

Not 7 singles matches :dying: this is gonna be a mess 

I hope it's Ronda vs Nikki with Stephanie as referee for the title, and Asuka deserves a singles 

They need some battle royales, segments, tags and gimmick matches to break it up, nxt uk and myc can be on the preshow

:stephanie:

4 people like this

Its kind of messy that they’re about to have so many active girls in a multi-women match. I’d honestly give up a Maryse match to see Carmella doing something relevant - if her match with Brie is really happening, give me both though if there’s time! :jeigz:

I guess they’ll have more time because I don’t think a lot of these returning stars will be able to have a 20-30 min match like the active roster does on regular PPVs but it’s still messy. :dying: 

1 person likes this

Evolution honestly looks boring right now. They need to add stipulations to these matches - sitting through 8 singles matches is going to be hella boring :rot: 

i also have a bad feeling we’re going to get a shitty battle royal and a clusterfuck tag match, whew 

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, prince. said:

Its kind of messy that they’re about to have so many active girls in a multi-women match. I’d honestly give up a Maryse match to see Carmella doing something relevant - if her match with Brie is really happening, give me both though if there’s time! :jeigz:

I guess they’ll have more time because I don’t think a lot of these returning stars will be able to have a 20-30 min match like the active roster does on regular PPVs but it’s still messy. :dying: 

Yeah...maybe they should've done Trish and Lita vs Mickie and Alexa or something like that. I also see them doing some big battle royal to throw everyone in the ring but we shall see. 

Also about Brie...after what I saw at Raw...I'm not sure anymore.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Slayla said:

Not 7 singles matches :dying: this is gonna be a mess 

I hope it's Ronda vs Nikki with Stephanie as referee for the title, and Asuka deserves a singles 

They need some battle royales, segments, tags and gimmick matches to break it up, nxt uk and myc can be on the preshow

:stephanie:

omg 7 singles match...yeah they need to bring in special referee or gimmick matches to break up the boredom. And I totally see them doing a huge battle royale

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

Evolution honestly looks boring right now. They need to add stipulations to these matches - sitting through 8 singles matches is going to be hella boring :rot: 

i also have a bad feeling we’re going to get a shitty battle royal and a clusterfuck tag match, whew 

Staple of women's wrestling at this point lol. As long as they don't march out to Kid Rock I won't be too mad

I see stipulations being added as we get closer to the event. Obviously we will be getting a battle royal with a few tag matches thrown in there. Backstage segments will be used to break up the monotonous vibe of the one on one matches. 

Asuka/Beth would be great! + Laycool or Bella’s vs. IIconics 

Also I low key want to see the Bliss/Stratus & Mickie/Lita matches get scrapped and instead do a Tag Team Match with Trish & Lita vs. Alexa & Mickie. 

55 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

:dying: I rather not because they barely let these girls do shit in stipulation matches now. 

Why the fuck are there only 8 matches? Can these dumbasses do anything right? 

1.) Alexa, Mickie, Alicia vs. Trish, Lita, Victoria elimination tag

2.) Nikki (why does she get a random title shot? :uhh:) vs. Rhonda no DQ

3.) Melina & Beth vs. Natalya & Naomi tables tag

4.) MYC final

5.) Kairi vs. Shayna (?) 

6.) Fuck the UK NXT women's championship. Give me a battle royal with Ruby, Liv, Sarah, Mandy, Sonya, Dana, Carmella, Billie, Peyton, Tamina, Nia, Becky

7.) Marysé vs. Brie

8.) A throwback gauntlet match with girls like Jillian, Torrie, Stacy, Eve, Joy, Kharma, Molly, Layla, Michelle, Cameron, Eva, etc.

Edited by Dana Brooke

2 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

Jillian :laycry: 

If Leetah is getting a proper send off then so can our elusive chanteuse Queen 

:shook:

Edited by Dana Brooke

Well, four of the seven singles matches will involve all the Women's titles and the remaining three is what is already confirmed. If they throw in a few backstage segments tag matches etc it should be fine.

Honestly, I do think they’re at least holding back a bit so the event isn’t as exciting/interesting because they’ve already expressed that they’re “not sure” if it’ll continue to be an annual thing—which it of course should be. 

It’s hard to say for some things what they’re planning, but Charlotte/Becky will probably be a stipulation match since I’m sure the feud will be ongoing, and Ronda’s opponent might be Nikki as rumored, but it’s honestly not clear. Beth is the only one confirmed to appear that hasn’t been booked but I think the obvious Nia Jax match is coming—if not I’d love to see Asuka v. Beth or, selfishly, Beth v. Nattie as their one and only singles match was great given the circumstances and would rectify the girls from the Divas era to some small extent. It would be special for them, too. Sadly, I do see a huge cover-all-bases tag match or battle royal to get more girls involved, but we’ll see. The MYC and NXT match definitely feel out of place as well, but will probably steal the show based on the other matches we already know. I think it’s going to be a messy event. :rot: 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, nintendoboyds said:

Yeah...maybe they should've done Trish and Lita vs Mickie and Alexa or something like that. I also see them doing some big battle royal to throw everyone in the ring but we shall see. 

Also about Brie...after what I saw at Raw...I'm not sure anymore.

! omg especially if it’s with Maryse :rot: I don’t think her performance has been as bad as people have been making it to be but I don’t think she’s ready to carry Maryse into a decent bout. They should have a backstage brawl though :rot: 

2 hours ago, Dana Brooke said:

1.) Alexa, Mickie, Alicia vs. Trish, Lita, Victoria elimination tag

The 20 page growth in that Live chat when Alexa eliminates any legend due to a punch and hiding for the first half of the match.

Whew...

2 people like this

it looks boring with all these singles matches and they really need to spice it up. i'm here for some messy multi-woman matches like a battle royal or tag tbh and they need some cute gimmicky segments as well. tbh i want to see alicia vs melina to show what they can do since they had good matches but the smarks turned it into a joke and alicia needs to get ha revenge :frecklefox:

I wish they would cancel the UK match that nobody asked about. 

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

it looks boring with all these singles matches and they really need to spice it up. i'm here for some messy multi-woman matches like a battle royal or tag tbh and they need some cute gimmicky segments as well. tbh i want to see alicia vs melina to show what they can do since they had good matches but the smarks turned it into a joke and alicia needs to get ha revenge :frecklefox:

We want new and fresh matches give me Alicia vs Molly Holly. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

We want new and fresh matches give me Alicia vs Molly Holly. 

do we? that's random and makes no sense as opposed to a match that has a story

tumblr_pd7o399yLQ1rrlt09o2_250.gif

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Gavin said:

do we? that's random and makes no sense as opposed to a match that has a story

Which is the theme of the ppv. You can watch that feud anytime you want on the network. My suggestion is a once in a lifetime opportunity and would keep Foxy out of the battle royal.

3 hours ago, Eric said:

:dying: I rather not because they barely let these girls do shit in stipulation matches now. 

SIs that’s why we need old divas to return and get to showcase what they weren’t  allowed to do during their time 

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Which is the theme of the ppv. You can watch that feud anytime you want on the network. My suggestion is a once in a lifetime opportunity and would keep Foxy out of the battle royal.

the theme of the ppv is random matches? mickie vs lita is on the card :rot: 

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

the theme of the ppv is random matches? mickie vs lita is on the card :rot: 

And makes no damn sense to be happening in 2018 so I rest my case. :frecklefox: