Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis Roucka

Ember returns to her highschool next week; Teacher from Ember Moon's school speaks out

18 posts in this topic

I want security around that entire building on Monday. Princess is really about to pop up.

Image result for remy ma laugh gif

10 people like this

Someone call The Rock and tell him to make an Ember biopic. 

Edited by Boris.
1 person likes this

“Yeah that’s really unfortunate”

:ahh: 

7 people like this

why are you always starting shit on Twitter? :rot:  whenever there's drama between Twitter stans and WWE stars, your name always pop up somehow! 

3 people like this

Princess really getting ready to get her after school again.

tumblr_nmi8ncauLo1ri5qp0o3_250.gif

2 people like this

I hate you so much.

2 people like this

Naomi and Lana have gotten storylines on their own their own outside of WWE's creative team, Ember trying to follow in their footsteps when she calls out Princess :shook:

2 people like this

Why are you dragging the school for not allowing a jacket that says lie cheat and steal? Keep the cosplay at home, this is why princess beat her nerdy ass!

7 people like this

I low-key expected to get something akin that 'Bayley: This is your life' segment, but I'm not sure if this is better or worse. :skull:

i can't tell which of the two is gonna be the nicki minaj and which is gonna be the miley cyrus of this situation

12 hours ago, Mandy Rose said:

why are you always starting shit on Twitter? :rot:  whenever there's drama between Twitter stans and WWE stars, your name always pop up somehow! 

tenor.gif

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

Princess’ Facebook has been found omg..

https://twitter.com/xnickwwex/status/1040043622639398913 

Hmm her having 2 kids doesn’t surprise me. Someone DM her and say Amber said something about her kids. Princess will pull a Cardi B and attack Miss Coon

tenor.gif

2 people like this

17 hours ago, Layout said:

Hmm her having 2 kids doesn’t surprise me. Someone DM her and say Amber said something about her kids. Princess will pull a Cardi B and attack Miss Coon

tenor.gif

So messy but im here for it.

tenor.gif