Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Eva Marie Launching Podcast, Signs Deal with PodcastOne

22 posts in this topic

As someone that hasn't paid attention to her outside of WWE, does she still have the fanbase for this? I can't picture many people wanting to hear Eva Marie's opinions on things lol.

9 people like this

No offense, but she sounds like an airhead when she talks. For that reason, I don't think this will do well. But congrats to her for hustling and still making things happen for herself.

1 person likes this

She not wrestling we don’t want it

1 person likes this

Keep it honestly especially knowing her husband will be involved. She can ditch the purple hair as well.

tumblr_nmi8ncauLo1ri5qp0o3_250.gif

38 minutes ago, LanaTheBest said:

As someone that hasn't paid attention to her outside of WWE, does she still have the fanbase for this? I can't picture many people wanting to hear Eva Marie's opinions on things lol.

Im curious as well. I'm assuming she has a market for her NEM fashion since it's still up and running, but outside of that? She's a total bore and I cant imagine sitting through a 30 minute podcast of Eva talking about current events :skull: 

2 people like this

When it's just her agreeing with everything Jonathan has to say.

wPdrbJW.gif

12 people like this

No one cares both her and her 70 year old husband look dirty.

Congrats to her. I won’t be listening but it is a move. :draglina:

I’m fucking BITTER. Her bitch ass really let her crusty frat boy crackhead husband persuade her to leave while she was being positioned at the top heel in the women’s division and no doubt would have been one of WWE’s biggest stars by this point, all so she could lead critically panned straight-to-DVD films with Nic Cage and start a podcast that’ll consist of her shaking her head in agreement with her husband’s rambling? Bitch, CHOKE

OH77efM.gif

7 people like this

1 hour ago, WWFoverWWE said:

No ones cares both her and her 70 year old husband look dirty.

wPdrbJW.gif

1 person likes this

Congrats I’m sure I won’t tune in unless the subject matter grabs me but I can’t hate on her (husband) keeping the money flowing.

*The Jonathan Coyle Show @Mods 

wPdrbJW.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Don Draper said:

I’m fucking BITTER. Her bitch ass really let her crusty frat boy crackhead husband persuade her to leave while she was being positioned at the top heel in the women’s division and no doubt would have been one of WWE’s biggest stars by this point, all so she could lead critically panned straight-to-DVD films with Nic Cage and start a podcast that’ll consist of her shaking her head in agreement with her husband’s rambling? Bitch, CHOKE

OH77efM.gif

Sis not realising this is an audio only affair so the first episode will just be her husband. On episode two she'll move on to yeahs and nahs
JsBeJbO.gif

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Christon said:

Congrats I’m sure I won’t tune in unless the subject matter grabs me but I can’t hate on her (husband) keeping the money flowing.

*The Jonathan Coyle Show @Mods 

wPdrbJW.gif

!!!! It's become so glaringly obvious in her post-WWE endeavors that she really has no idea what's going on and is just sort of being guided by Jonathan who knows influencer marketing. :rot: 

So fucking weird. Wish her weird ass some luck since she will be bald before 2025.

wPdrbJW.gif

8 people like this

THIS IS SO HUMILIATINGGGGG voice trembles

8 people like this

4 episodes tops lol

her career feels like everything legends do when they're dried up and are too injured to wrestle again. except in this instance they have the glory days and an actual fanbase to keep them going. she has neither. her fans are all turning on her for not showing out and basically going from wwe superstar to a failed actress. and it's a shame because somebody like lana really could've been given her position in wwe and she would've ran with it. if lana were put on the first season of total divas as a rookie with absolutely no skill in wrestling, she would've gotten the same heat as eva, except with her passion she would've made the most of it. a shame. 

Can someone tell Jonathan to MOVE?! Can my Queen have a project on her own without him attaching himself to it? 

1 person likes this