Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

Brie talks infamous suicide dive spot

27 posts in this topic

Despite her eagerness, there were some unforeseen hurdles for Danielson as she reprised the Brie Bella character, both physically and emotionally.

“I will admit that it has been a little more overwhelming than what I had thought,” Bella said. “I think it has been harder for me than it has been for Birdie. Leaving her, I didn’t realize how attached I was, so I have been struggling with that. I think I have cried myself to sleep more during this comeback because I miss her so much.”

In addition to being away from her daughter, Bella has had to adjust to performing in the ring again.

“No matter how hard you work out outside of the ring, I have a personal trainer, I do so much conditioning, I could probably go run a marathon and kill it, but in-ring endurance you only get by having matches and that’s the one thing that really woke me up,” Bella said. “I was so blown up at the end of the match trying to catch my breath.”

One of those wake-up calls came during a match on “Monday Night Raw” as she teamed up with her sister Nikki against the Riott Squad’s Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan earlier this month. In a moment that was immediately dissected by the internet wrestling community, Bella appeared to miss a key spot in the match – a hiccup she owns and says she has learned from.

“With any type of physical body change, it changes so much,” Bella said. “Even last week on ‘Raw’ when I did the suicide dive and it was less momentum than I should have had, I forgot that I’m 10 pounds heavier than what I was. Gravity doesn’t lie. That was a little different for me.

“I don’t mind if I fail or if I succeed. No matter what, I want to look back with no regrets. If I fail, last week for example, I went to sleep at night and I was kind of bummed out, but I learned something about myself. I learned where my body is at, where I am at.”

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/reclamation-wwes-brie-bella-015914952.html 

Edited by Don Draper

I’m glad she’s able to move on from that situation, but I have to laugh :dying: This will always be funny to me, I’m sorry :rip: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5 people like this

you bitches are EVIL for having Brianna go to bed sad. wrestling fans are going to be the end of humanity :uhh: 

5 people like this

33 minutes ago, prince. said:

you bitches are EVIL for having Brianna go to bed sad. wrestling fans are going to be the end of humanity :uhh: 

She was bummed because she felt she let her loving and supportive fans down but still came out of it looking at the positives. An angel. Don't gas any of these bitches up because they're nothing but a tiny blip on Briesus' radar!

prince.

5 people like this

17 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

She was bummed because she felt she let her loving and supportive fans down but still came out of it looking at the positives. An angel. Don't gas any of these bitches up because they're nothing but a tiny blip on Briesus' radar!

prince.

And in turn, they wouldn’t shut up about the botch only reassuring what she felt! I’m not the bad guy here, I was DEFENDING her! 

oUNnOaG.gif.00e38a5179b636513c761591f2d8

1 person likes this

It was a mess! Hope she doesn't botch again. 

1 person likes this

The fact that she attempted the move twice was tragic. The first time ok you fucked up....... but then the second? Bitch. :skull:

With that being said though I truly could appreciate the passion that she showed. It's not easy being away from the ring for an extended period of time, then you add in motherhood at that. A for effort. :clap:

1 hour ago, prince. said:

And in turn, they wouldn’t shut up about the botch only reassuring what she felt! I’m not the bad guy here, I was DEFENDING her! 

You're right, it's dummies who somehow still think the first botch was on her part and/or ever meant to connect. Exhibit A above!

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

You're right, it's dummies who somehow still think the first botch was on her part and/or ever meant to connect. Exhibit A above!

Take the praise for your fave and shut up. Oh & @ me next time! 

3 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Take the praise for your fave and shut up. Oh & @ me next time! 

I already knew there was no way you weren't going to come back in here. Still a dummy btw

1 person likes this

Tree Bella should be embarrassed diva stans were hiding in shame! Next time rehearse the spot to see how far you can toss your ass between the ropes instead of assuming!

3 people like this

1 hour ago, surrender said:

At least it wasn’t as bad as Shelly’s

debatable 

giphy.gif

the full interview is so so cute. she's so precious. i'm happy for her :heart: 

1 person likes this

I’m happy she didn’t let his truly bring her down and is moving on. 

She still great regardless 

Hopefully Queen jumps on a TFM meal plan so she can be in perfect shape. :clap: 

it's such a shame that people acted like a new mother should be super crisp in the ring, but don't give the same treatment to people that have been wrestling and training for years without giving birth or taking a break. she did amazing and only botched once (the first one was definitely a late reaction from sarah).

31 minutes ago, shumiley said:

it's such a shame that people acted like a new mother should be super crisp in the ring, but don't give the same treatment to people that have been wrestling and training for years without giving birth or taking a break. she did amazing and only botched once (the first one was definitely a late reaction from sarah).

you're right. we should give the treatment to alexa!

ROaJLbJ.gif

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Gavin said:

ROaJLbJ.gif

you do, despite her very rarely botching. you people just personally find her boring and try to correlate that to messing up in the ring. and you're wrong

ROaJLbJ.gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Gavin said:

ROaJLbJ.gif

Alexa always rolling off your tongue. Like can we not? Especially when Foxy is out here botching a look weekly looking like a fool on tv. 

ROaJLbJ.gif

1 person likes this

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:47 AM, Twisted Bliss said:

Alexa always rolling off your tongue. Like can we not? Especially when Foxy is out here botching a look weekly looking like a fool on tv. 

ROaJLbJ.gif

apologise

Image result for alicia fox gif point

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Dayvid said:

apologise

Image result for alicia fox gif point

We’ve moved on, but really you claiming that?

tumblr_pf6mze7lIj1vjciejo1_400.png

48 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

We’ve moved on, but really you claiming that?

tumblr_pf6mze7lIj1vjciejo1_400.png

Shh im catching up. She's making her own impact