Ninja Balenciaga

Ember Moon to Marry King of Black Women This Fall, How He Proposed

13 posts in this topic

Like any pro wrestler, Moon stepped into the ring for various independent promotions across the country before finally landing with WWE in 2015. Along the way, she met her future husband.

Moon and Matthew Palmer have been together for nearly nine years, and are set to be married this fall.

The fact that Palmer also wrestles for a living is just an added bonus.

"It's awesome to have him as a professional wrestler because we just bounce [ideas] back and forth. He knows the lifestyle. He knows everything that I deal with and he gives me advice. It's nice to come home and have someone that understands everything that I go through -- the good, the bad, the ugly, the awesome, and the perfect," said Moon.

"He's my better half."

While there were only a few opportunities throughout their young careers for the wrestling couple to work together, perhaps their top highlight happened the day they met.

"Her definitive memory of us meeting was when we actually had to do a training drill together, and I drop kicked her in the face," said Palmer. "And then she hated me for a while."

"I thought she was gorgeous and awesome -- and then I drop kicked her in the face. It was the drill. I had to do it."

Their years together in and out of the ring culminated in Austin -- the first city that really "gave both wrestlers a chance" -- at an Inspire Pro Wrestling event in 2017.

While wrestling with a company his significant other did not, under the ruse of a potential advertising sponsorship, Palmer brought Moon to the show and ended up proposing to her in the middle of the ring following a tag team match in which one of his partners -- who never actually got involved in the match -- held on to the engagement ring.

"I wasn't really into the match," Palmer said. "I was more nervous about the proposal and not losing the ring."

https://www.guidelive.com/wwe/2018/09/12/born-raised-garland-ember-moon-went-lakeview-centennial-soccer-player-wwe-superstar

That's cute, I guess.

1 person likes this

Ember Coon is a prime example of why wrestling should still be kayfabe.

tenor.gif

1 person likes this

I drop kicked her in the face. It was the drill. I had to do it.

what is this mess :skull: sis has been getting beat her entire life it seems. Congrats to the happy white couple!

4 people like this

55 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

we actually had to do a training drill together, and I drop kicked her in the face

her confusing getting kicked in the face with love at first sight:beckytate:

3 people like this

"Her definitive memory of us meeting was when we actually had to do a training drill together, and I drop kicked her in the face," said Palmer. "And then she hated me for a while."

This JLaw’d “I’m so down to earth and relatable!!11!!!11!1” mess

1 person likes this

I remember watching that video when she first got signed cause it was going around on Twitter. 

She blocked me on Twitter for dragging her hubby. Alicia Fox Jr but worst.

Mandy Rose

Idgi. Why are people calling her a coon and white? :rot:

6 hours ago, Delcatty said:

Idgi. Why are people calling her a coon and white? :rot:

Her husband's shirt.

Matthew-Palmers-T-shirt.jpg

2 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Her husband's shirt.

Ah, I see. :uhh:

10 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

She blocked me on Twitter for dragging her hubby. Alicia Fox Jr but worst.

Mandy Rose

Did Alicia block you as well?

The Ember dragging on here is fucking hilarious

1 person likes this

On 9/14/2018 at 7:32 AM, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Her husband's shirt.

Omg! :ahh: 

She is a definitely a coon for this one. Plus he ugly as hell. Losers. 

1 person likes this