Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

Maria shades The Bellas

42 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, shumiley said:

could say the same about the bellas in regards to her

giphy.gif.4b74666d9b10442caa35fc4b9b04ba

she's still getting that cheque, gotta admire ha hustle! 

1 person likes this

We need Sasha, Maria, Summer & Nia or Maryse vs Bella Twins, Alexa Bliss & Lana. Battle of the shades.

Though idk if Maryse ever shaded the Bellas on social media and Nia's shade at Alexa felt like it was storyline related.

27 minutes ago, Dana Brooke said:

she's still getting that cheque, gotta admire ha hustle! 

well if she keeps trying to come for the top girls whilst simultaneously pushing the diva narrative that wwe hate (which i appreciate btw xx) she may not be getting it for much longer

Her child's spit-up is serving more longevity than her cartilage so success can't possibly be the best revenge because she has nothing like that. She has nothing of the sort.

5 people like this

Nikki: I have a cough

Maria: Karma! success is the greatest revenge!!

DnQjxjXWwAA3L8B.jpg

8 people like this

51 minutes ago, shumiley said:

well if she keeps trying to come for the top girls whilst simultaneously pushing the diva narrative that wwe hate (which i appreciate btw xx) she may not be getting it for much longer

WWE would be fucking dumb to release Maria, knowing full well she will talk shit and expose some BTS-drama on social media. Plus it's bad press terminating a recent mother (Dawn Marie wrestled in the wrong era). Let's just accept the fact that Maria will be on WWE's payroll until she's bored facing Zelina/Lana in mixed tag matches and not being able to snatch a Total Divas spot.

DnQjxjXWwAA3L8B.jpg

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mandy Rose said:

WWE would be fucking dumb to release Maria, knowing full well she will talk shit and expose some BTS-drama on social media. Plus it's bad press terminating a recent mother (Dawn Marie wrestled in the wrong era). Let's just accept the fact that Maria will be on WWE's payroll until she's bored facing Zelina/Lana in mixed tag matches and not being able to snatch a Total Divas spot.

DnQjxjXWwAA3L8B.jpg

i doubt her leaving will be her decision. i want the best for her, but she really makes it hard for anyone to root for her - from both a consumer and business POV. she talks too much trash and doesn't have the accolades/credibility to back it up. literally the only thing she has going for her is the recent mother thing. so if she keeps this up, which i hope she doesn't, i don't even see her being involved with zelina/lana, and just being dropped after a few years

1 person likes this

Are y'all really that bored to make this non-event an event? Let's stick to dragging Alexa and Charlotte

DnQjxjXWwAA3L8B.jpg

3 people like this

38 minutes ago, shumiley said:

i doubt her leaving will be her decision. i want the best for her, but she really makes it hard for anyone to root for her - from both a consumer and business POV. she talks too much trash and doesn't have the accolades/credibility to back it up. literally the only thing she has going for her is the recent mother thing. so if she keeps this up, which i hope she doesn't, i don't even see her being involved with zelina/lana, and just being dropped after a few years

I agree it's really hard to root for her and hard to really promote her from a business standpoint. She comes across as very bitter. I do believe, however, she does have credibility in being a really good manager in the indies (specifically during her ROH run, but her TNA run was a good showing too), so them hiring Maria wasnt a true "charity case". She's definitely an asset to WWE once she is cleared to return back on TV. 

Also i don't think it's stressed enough, but she's apparently a Vince favorite- so unless she really says something controversial, I do not see her being touched tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

I agree it's really hard to root for her and hard to really promote her from a business standpoint. She comes across as very bitter. I do believe, however, she does have credibility in being a really good manager in the indies (specifically during her ROH run, but her TNA run was a good showing too), so them hiring Maria wasnt a true "charity case". She's definitely an asset to WWE once she is cleared to return back on TV. 

Also i don't think it's stressed enough, but she's apparently a Vince favorite- so unless she really says something controversial, I do not see her being touched tbh. 

Yeah she great in TNA, that's when I became a fan. But I just wish she would act more professional on social media. That's why I stopped stanning Sasha. It's just irritating and unprofessional

1 person likes this

tumblr_pf7zw4PjjR1xfumozo1_100.png

Last name: Ann.
First name: Raggedy.

These goofy bitches is stupidity personified.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

Nikki: I have a cough

Maria: Karma! success is the greatest revenge!!

DnQjxjXWwAA3L8B.jpg

Saw this on Twitter 14 hours ago

Be original. 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, The Foxy One said:

she just got a lot of time on her hands... this is really tragic

Hand*

DnQjxjXWwAA3L8B.jpg

4 people like this

lock this thread. confirmed besties as maria defends them

She's never getting back on WWE TV, so let her have this one.