Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo

〈 ⟡ BIG BROTHER 〉 FIN.

1,771 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

The finale is a debate but the weekly challenges were unscrambling embarrassing photos of Tamina? I heard the renewal got lost in the mail.

HQPKxxy.gif

yet you were posted up in this thread weekly to get easy likes #nofrauds

plus there were embarrassing photos of mandy too! :jeigz:

Edited by Leo
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

@Twisted Bliss when you won that POV when me and Seductress were on the block, can you explain your thought process before coming to a conclusion on not using the veto?

 

@Seductress who would your ideal final 2 have been and why? Also were you 100% committed to our final 2 deal or when were you planning to cut me off? 

 

Also mess at how EASY those final 3 comps were :rot: my game summary notes ROTTING on my hard drive as we speak

I decided not to risk it coming back on me. Seeing how y’all had a final 2 pact I see it was the right move.

4 minutes ago, Dante. said:

which one of y’all bought queen 

How many of them can say they bought Barbie Tingz the forgotten track?

UnripeMemorableIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dante. said:

which one of y’all bought queen 

I sure did, I have been a stan since Beam up Scotty. Others can't relate

:hatnikki:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo said:

yet you were posted up in this thread weekly to get easy likes #nofrauds

the receipts are sitting in an invisible thread, so respect my loyal viewership!

HQPKxxy.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

the receipts are sitting in an invisible thread, so respect my loyal viewership!

HQPKxxy.gif

it's true that the BB lot is being demolished to extend Full Sail's set, but that's because we're going to the jungle for Survivor

0Q9OE6M.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I decided not to risk it coming back on me. Seeing how y’all had a final 2 pact I see it was the right move.

How many of them can say they bought Barbie Tingz the forgotten track?

UnripeMemorableIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

But, didn't you send people home from the other side too? O.o Girl you were playing all sides of the football pitch!

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

How many of them can say they bought Barbie Tingz the forgotten track?

UnripeMemorableIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

Points were made

10 minutes ago, Seductress said:

I sure did, I have been a stan since Beam up Scotty. Others can't relate

:hatnikki:

Whew. If I didn’t already know this was a lie, it would have been a cute gesture :sandra: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Seductress why has @Twisted Bliss read and supported Full Sail, but despite teasing an application, you have not? Sounds flip-floppy to me!

Also, I think it's strange that you're trying to convince @Samier., @Jake and @Dante. that TB played a hand in their eliminations and that he's a flip flopper. Firstly, what's flip floppy about him taking a chance on me when I had NO other allies (yes, to correct your statement, I didn't reach out to him until my back was against the wall, so the theory that he switched sides when we were "dominating" is false), doing so because he wanted to shift the game. Secondly, who cares if he voted to eliminate x, y and z when you played a bigger role in it and still haven't given a legitimate reason as to why you were gunning for us, when we've all made it clear that you guys drew a line in the sand for no reason (we weren't comp threats or an iron solid alliance), and the game could have been different if actual efforts were made to contact us instead of scapegoating us because your side was too scared to rock the boat and make any REAL game changing moves (until TB turned on CJ for me at the end). Your whole argument against TB feels quite ironic, actually, since most, if not all, of the moves seems to have been CJ's call and if my memory isn't failing me, you were missing from competitions as well when we started out. So realistically, we have two floaters, only one doesn't have me bitter. Am I correct?

Image result for nikki bella total divas gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seductress said:

But, didn't you send people home from the other side too? O.o Girl you were playing all sides of the football pitch!

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

You acting as if you didn’t nominate some of them. This is big brother the point is to win and, make it to the finale which I did. The new narrative you’re going with is odd considering I never once tried to eliminate you. All I simply did was take out CJ when the opportunity came about, like any good player would considering how many wins he had. Yes I teamed up with Mariah towards the end, because that was the better power move in the long run. All this flip flopper  nonsense when y’all just openly admitted to having a side final 2 deal. Whew the self exposing is real keep it up darling.

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mariah. said:

@Seductress why has @Twisted Bliss read and supported Full Sail, but despite teasing an application, you have not? Sounds flip-floppy to me!

Also, I think it's strange that you're trying to convince @Samier., @Jake and @Dante. that TB played a hand in their eliminations and that he's a flip flopper. Firstly, what's flip floppy about him taking a chance on me when I had NO other allies (yes, to correct your statement, I didn't reach out to him until my back was against the wall, so the theory that he switched sides when we were "dominating" is false), doing so because he wanted to shift the game. Secondly, who cares if he voted to eliminate x, y and z when you played a bigger role in it and still haven't given a legitimate reason as to why you were gunning for us, when we've all made it clear that you guys drew a line in the sand for no reason (we weren't comp threats or an iron solid alliance), and the game could have been different if actual efforts were made to contact us instead of scapegoating us because your side was too scared to rock the boat and make any REAL game changing moves (until TB turned on CJ for me at the end). Your whole argument against TB feels quite ironic, actually, since most, if not all, of the moves seems to have been CJ's call and if my memory isn't failing me, you were missing from competitions as well when we started out. So realistically, we have two floaters, only one doesn't have me bitter. Am I correct?

Image result for nikki bella total divas gif

Just to clarify mine and CJ's alliance, he was the only to ask me to ally with him, so I did that since I had nobody at the time. He also gave me no reason to believe that he was unloyal to me. The only other person I communicated with regarding an alliance was Samier, and during that week I saved him from elimination by not putting him up, when i had HOH. If any of you guys asked me for an alliance, I would've been open to it because like you guys said I was inactive, so I had no idea what was going on during the start. My reason behind going after you guys is that there was nobody else to gun for, the inactive girls were being taken out, and it was just you guys left. Not to mention I was put up by Jake before I put any of you guys up.

Also,  TB had to form an alliance with you because he screwed me and CJ over, so he had to run off to someone else because I wasn't about to work with/trust him again. Do you honestly think, he would have taken you to the final? He's now claiming, he didn't want to get rid of me? So where does that leave your alliance with him? He literally just got rid of Gavin because he knew he would've had a better chance against me in a jury vote. I've always been upfront about my gameplay because I was loyal to the people I worked with, unlike TB who made false promises to multiple people and has not been upfront about his gameplay. He's played all sides because he knew when it came down to the jury, everyone would think better of him over someone who actually played the game.

tumblr_nh2bznZSgU1sx79beo5_250.gif

Edited by Seductress
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

You acting as if you didn’t nominate some of them. This is big brother the point is to win and, make it to the finale which I did. The new narrative you’re going with is odd considering I never once tried to eliminate you. All I simply did was take out CJ when the opportunity came about, like any good player would considering how many wins he had. Yes I teamed up with Mariah towards the end, because that was the better power move in the long run. All this flip flopper  nonsense when y’all just openly admitted to having a side final 2 deal. Whew the self exposing is real keep it up darling.

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

So you were loyal to me and Mariah at the same time? 

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Seductress said:

So you were loyal to me and Mariah at the same time? 

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

The more you comment the more I don’t think you’ve actually ever watched an episode of big brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Seductress said:

Just to clarify mine and CJ's alliance, he was the only to ask me to ally with him, so I did that since I had nobody at the time. He also gave me no reason to believe that he was unloyal to me. The only other person I communicated with regarding an alliance was Samier, and during that week I saved him from elimination by not putting him up, when i had HOH. If any of you guys asked me for an alliance, I would've been open to it because like you guys said I was inactive, so I had no idea what was going on during the start. My reason behind going after you guys is that there was nobody else to gun for, the inactive girls were being taken out, and it was just you guys left. Not to mention I was put up by Jake before I put any of you guys up.

Also,  TB had to form an alliance with you because he screwed me and CJ over, so he had to run off to someone else because I wasn't about to work with/trust him again. Do you honestly think, he would have taken you to the final? He's now claiming, he didn't want to get rid of me? So where does that leave your alliance with him? He literally just got rid of Gavin because he knew he would've had a better chance against me in a jury vote. I've always been upfront about my gameplay because I was loyal to the people I worked with, unlike TB who made false promises to multiple people and has not been upfront about his gameplay. He's played all sides because he knew when it came down to the jury, everyone would think better of him over someone who actually played the game.

tumblr_nh2bznZSgU1sx79beo5_250.gif

I see. Thank you.

Beyonce Knowles GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xuomsnq.gif

JURY VOTES!

@Twisted Bliss and @Seductress have both made their cases for why they should win. It is now time to read out the Jury Votes!

[ Jake is seen walking to the Jury podium with a key in his hand. He is wearing a #Justice4Kelly shirt. ]

Jake › "Big Brother is about more than just winning competitions, you need a strong social game. Twisted Bliss is the only one out of the Finalists that wasn't agg."

[ Al is seen walking to the Jury podium with a key in his hand. He's fidgety and has white residue around his nostrils. ]

Al › "I'm voting for Twisted Bliss to win."

[ Gavin is seen walking to the Jury podium with a key in his hand. He's dressed in his fursona. ]

Gavin › "I vote for Seductress to win. He has played the game very smart and he has won a good amount of competitions, so he deserves it! TB can choke for eliminating me."

[ CJ is seen walking to the Jury podium with a key in his hand while stuffing a donut in his gaping maw. ]

CJ "Seductress. To be honest, I'm pretty sure my vote wont count because there will be a jury voting block, but I want my vote to at least acknowledge how well you played this game. While some may think you were my bitch throughout this game, you held it on your own when it came to competitions and I believe you were more level-headed then I ever was in this game. I do hope, if you make it to the final 2, that you do get enough votes to pull out the victory because you really deserve the win. I'm praying that some of the Jury aren't bitter because if anything, they should be bitter at me, not at you. I hope my aggressive gameplay did not have a negative affect on you potentially winning this game."

The Jury Votes are now tied at 2-2, let's see how the other votes fall!

[ Dante is seen walking to the Jury podium with a key in his hand. He stops and performs Sasha Banks' theatrics. ]

Dante › "Twisted Bliss. I wasn't going to vote for you to win, because I remembered you saying “It’s his time to go”, but Dani's reasoning for putting me up for elimination was bullshit and not factual. He pulled it straight from his ass, and I would have respected a real answer! Plus, he was the closest to CJ in their alliance, and it is still #FuckMandyRose."

[ Mariah graces the stage last. She's wearing a "FULL SAIL: NEW SEASON PREMIERES THIS SPRING!" dress. ]

Mariah › "To be completely honest, this is a disappointing final three. I feel like everyone here predominantly played Mandy Rose's nut ass game and once he was gone, it became a matter of saving your own ass. This much is made evident in the fact that both Gavin and yourself, Twisted Bliss, went rogue and became my individual allies when all mine got the chop. But I'm still voting for you, Twisted Bliss, over Dani because at least you're sticking to your guns and that shows balls. Plus, from what you've expressed to me, it seems like you were actually trying to make moves that benefit your own game, and that you valued the game's integrity by wanting floaters gone. You just were barely in a position of power to act on your motive, so you come out looking like a floater yourself. I don't think you are one though and like I said, you're taking the heat for siding with me like a champ, which I respect."

tumblr_pgo8qumbMC1r3nw1vo1_500.gif

Which means, with a vote of 4-2...

Congratulations, @Twisted Bliss!!

tumblr_lrk3oftG2e1qdwjt6o10_250.gif

You have WON Big Brother!!!!!!!!

Xuomsnq.gif

CHART COURTESY OF MY FABULOUS CO-HOST @Kiki

hbb_final.png

I can't believe this game is over. First going into the hosting, I was scared that you guys were going to play predictable, BOY was I wrong! This has been a whole rollercoaster ride and every HouseGuest truly pushed themselves to the fullest extent of their respective gameplay. Even in the beginning when I thought things would move at a slow pace because it was hunting season for the inactive players, it never got boring for me, and I could not be more happy with the cast I chose. The rivalries, the schemes, and the interaction with the viewers honestly made this experience come alive in a way. I'm very satisfied with how this game closed out, and I'm looking forward to hosting more games for you guys. :heart:

I wanna give a big thank you to @Gavin and @Wiccan Venus for always being hilarious and keeping me laughing through the stressful situations I often found myself in as a host. @Jake and @Dante., you guys PLAYED the damn game! It's always great as a host to see players respect the game, so thank you for that! @Mariah. and @Mandy Rose - you guys had such an exciting RIVALRY. It brought a new, fresh element to this game, and seeing how the game began revolving around the power moves that you two were making made me root for both of you. @Seductress, you truly are always the bridesmaid and never the bride. First third place and now second :rip: you played an amazing game though and never faltered from your agenda. Clearly that works for you, because it got you in the finals again! @Twisted Bliss your social game was impeccable! I really loved you as a player because you never missed an episode or moaned over a competition. Congratulations on the well-earned win and your 100 likes!

I would also like to thank @Kiki for providing me with his co-hosting services! This game wouldn't have started off so strong without you. Also, your drawings in the guess the drawing competition were LEGENDARY.

Lastly, I'd like to thank the viewers! Some names that come to the top of my head right now are @Jeigz, @Michael Psyches, @Puggle, @WWFoverWWE (the Ursula stan) and @Travis Roucka - thank you for providing commentary filtered through a non-players perspective, and just overall supporting the thread.

See you guys for SURVIVOR!

Edited by Leo
12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @Twisted Bliss. I think I expressed all my thoughts in my vote, but I really think you're a deserving winner, moreso than people might believe. And you should still be proud of yourself @Seductress because you put up a fight and your reply to me had me re-thinking, but my heart and mind both said TB! 

This was fun and I'm glad I had a change of heart after having myself crucified week one, and came back to truly shake the table, PERIOD. This will go down in history as a memorable HB event and for reviving the legacy of HB games, and that's because of a great, competitive, messy cast and great hosts in @Leo and @Kiki. If I could do this experience all over again, I would in a heartbeat. Will I do another game and continue my reign as the fan's favorite ground shaker? You'll have to wait and see.

Related image

 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trash all the fake people that voted for me!!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @Twisted Bliss on your win and congrats @Seductress for playing a very good game.

This was honestly such a fun longterm BB game and I'm so happy how well @Leo and @Kiki hosted this season. 

I came to play this game and glad to serve comp king and messy strategist. 

I look forward to HBW: Survivor as long as that h0 @Mariah. has scheduling conflicts with Full Sail University and couldn't board the plane to film. (love ya!)

L8g3THg.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly this was incredibly fun even though it went on longer than it did. I want to thank all of those that voted for me in the end and crowned me the winner. Thank you @Leo and @Kiki for getting this all together and handling it well. @Mariah. @Seductress @Mandy Rose where all excellent players that reallybkept me on my toes. All I have to say now is I have the crown!!!!!

original.gif

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lordddd, you girlies brought the drama :skull: Like @Leo said, I was really expecting you bitches to be boring, but thank god we were wrong. 

Thank you to Leo for being an excellent host and letting me co-host, it was a fun ride! :clap: 

Congrats to Miss @Twisted Bliss on the well deserved win. To be honest, you were one of the last people on this cast that I expected to win, but you proved me wrong and played a great game!

Also a shout out to the rest of the cast. Most of you definitely brought it (special shout outs to production faves @Samier., @Mariah. and especially @Mandy Rose). You girls really kept this game exciting to watch!

Edited by Kiki
8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations @Twisted Bliss You played a good game x This LT was really fun thanks  to the hosts @Kiki and @Leo too!

and thanks @Mandy Rose you were so helpful during the entire game, when I didn’t understand the rules, or what a “POV” was :skull:

 

 

Edited by Seductress
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.