Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo

〈 ⟡ BIG BROTHER 〉 HOUSE

667 posts in this topic

@Twisted Bliss I changed your faceclaim to Alexa because I couldn't find a cute one of Rachel. I hope this is ok :heart: if not, I'll... try to make it happen :skull:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Leo said:

@Twisted Bliss I changed your faceclaim to Alexa because I couldn't find a cute one of Rachel. I hope this is ok :heart: if not, I'll... try to make it happen :skull:

I’m perfectly happy with it.

1 person likes this

Reminder: A full cycle happens TONIGHT at 6 PM EST! Be there for the first HoH and POV competition and the first ELIMINATION!

1 person likes this

Juleo Chen-Moonves supports his sexual predator husband.

alideee6qcm.gif

1 person likes this

Xuomsnq.gif

Hello house guests, and welcome to BIG BROTHER!

Image result for allison grodner

I'm Allison Grodner, Executive Producer of Big Brother! I will be filling in tonight for Juleo Chen ( @Leo) as she continues to support her man against claims of sexual misconduct.

KellyCast.pngCharlotteCast.pngAliciaCast.pngAlexaCast.png

NickiCast.pngRosaCast.pngMaryseCast.pngNaomiCast.png

MandyCast.pngPaigeCast.pngNikkiCast1.pngTaynaraCast.png

In a moment, the 12 of you will be competing in the first Head of Household competition. BUT FIRST... in accordance with our slogan, "Expect the unexpected", it's time for our first twist! In women's wrestling, many of our faves have been apart of legendary twosomes... the Bella Twins, the IIconics, the Funkadactyls... well, in honor of that, this week will be DUOS WEEK! Each of you will be paired up with another house guest at random for this first week. This house guest will be your de facto "partner" for the week. If you win HoH, your partner is also SAFE from being nominated. The HoH will then nominate another duo for eviction. If one of the nominees is saved by the Power of Veto, BOTH members of the nominated duo will come off the block and the HoH will nominate a replacement duo. The remaining house guests will then vote to evict one of the nominees.

I have put your names in a randomizer to determine who your partner will be. Here are the results...

mFPZqDl.png

@Ursula & @Jake

@Twisted Bliss & @Gavin

@Mariah. & @JJ.

@Dante. & @Wiccan Venus

@Seductress & @Tyler

@Mandy Rose & @Samier.

We will begin the first Head of Household competition shortly. In the meantime, get to know your partner for the week, as well as your other house guests. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Good luck!

3 people like this

is @JJ. even finished his homework yet?

DmQcTKaXgAE8wc9.jpg

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

is @JJ. even finished his homework yet?

DmQcTKaXgAE8wc9.jpg

I FELL LMFAO

1 person likes this

are we doing comps on here? HB always lagged for me, maybe do comps and such on a discord chat? If not it's ok 

Xuomsnq.gif

HOUSE GUESTS! Welcome to your first Head of Household competition. Today's competition is called Heel Turn, and here's how it works.

Image result for nikki heel turn gifgiphy.gifImage result for becky lynch heel turn gif

Each of you will be given a knife. When I post the word STAB, you must post the picture of the knife along with the name of a fellow competitor. The first person to reply underneath each STAB post will ELIMINATE the individual whose name they posted from this challenge. For example, if I was the first person to post after a STAB with this:

Image result for knife

LEO

Then @Leo would be eliminated! The last person standing will be this weeks Head of Household. Any questions?

@Samier. @Mariah. @Wiccan Venus @Dante. @Ursula @Tyler @Jake @Twisted Bliss @Seductress @JJ. @Gavin @Mandy Rose 

Edited by Kiki

are the picture and the name supposed to be in one post?

oh nvm, I didn't see the picture in the post

does it have to be exact spelling/capitalization of their username?

Yes!

ALSO: ANY EDITED POSTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. 

I will post the first STAB in a few minutes! Get ready!

Edited by Kiki
1 person likes this

I M REDY