Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Tenille Injured

20 posts in this topic

Wow, her post-WWE run hasn't been great. Get well soon.

Tenille Dashwood (aka former WWE star Emma) announced during tonight's Ring of Honor TV taping that she has been wrestling with an injured shoulder the last six months and will be undergoing surgery shortly to repair the damage.

PWInsider.com has confirmed the injury and the surgery announcement is legitimate and is not an angle.  Dashwood had pulled off of several independent dates earlier this year to rest the shoulder.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/120611/tenille-dashwood-injured-will-undergo-surgery.html?p=1

No shade, but I think she should consider retiring. She's incredibly injury prone :sad2: 

9 people like this

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

No shade, but I think she should consider retiring. She's incredibly injury prone :sad2: 

I think you're right. Can one be an IG model full-time though? Is that sustainable?

3 people like this

Wasn't the injury when she was signed and then one of the ones in her last years in WWE her shoulder too? That doesn't sound good. Get well, sis.

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I think you're right. Can one be an IG model full-time though? Is that sustainable?

She should ask Summer

Mariah.

2 people like this

Sucks for her but it maybe time to wrap it up. Her shoulder has been a consistent issue for her.

3 people like this

God no wonder ROH is in a bad place. WWE snatched Deonna and their big post-WWE draw in Tenille is simply going down early.

I really wish her well. Just another favorite of mine having it rough. No wonder I’m so displaced from most of wrestling.

2 people like this

Hope she feels better soon ❤️

1 person likes this

The video of her “passing out” from an armbar finisher makes sense now. I was really questioning the storytelling other wise.

:frecklefox:

She’s had such crappy luck. I feel sad for her. :sad2: 

1 person likes this

Is this the same shoulder??? Shouldn't that thing be bionic now? Id be suing and asking for a real surgeon. Poor girl. It's sad because of how much she really loves wrestling and everything keeps getting in her way. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Katy said:

Is this the same shoulder??? Shouldn't that thing be bionic now? Id be suing and asking for a real surgeon. Poor girl. It's sad because of how much she really loves wrestling and everything keeps getting in her way. 

bitch kdfjlgdf

1 person likes this

She's been doing so well in ROH too. I feel for her and how she gets better and is still able to wrestle. If not she should just hang it up honestly if it's always going to be an issue.

14 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Tea. I feel like she did what she had to do in this business. She kick started the revolution with Paige, opened doors for Aussies like Billie and Peyton, and competed at multiple Wrestlemanias. That is a fine resume. Quit killing your fragile body and give us Taste of Tenille :momkie:

2 people like this

9 hours ago, shumiley said:

bitch kdfjlgdf

well it's true!!! I feel like after one surgery, the doctor should've been like okay, that thing isn't going anywhere unless you stick your arm down a word chipper.

I wonder if she could come back to WWE as a trainer alongside Sara? That would be a good position for her.

ALSO. Her episode of Lance Storm's World of Hurt focused a bit on her shoulder as well. It's like that thing has haunted her literally her entire career.

can y'all come up with something else other than saying retire? this is her dream uglies :beckytate:

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Gavin said:

can y'all come up with something else other than saying retire? this is her dream uglies :beckytate:

Tell that to her shoulder. :cooksie: