Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CroNich

Create Your Dream Evolution Match Card

26 posts in this topic

I know this has probably been done before but given the depressing monstrosity that is the current card for WWE Evolution I think it might be fun to once again create a match card that would actually fucking slay. Here's what I would do (if the event were to run for 3 hours): 

Becky vs Charlotte (Last Woman Standing Match) - 30 mins

The Build-Up for this Match has been the only one thats actually been good, so I would keep everything the same going into Evolution. Have Becky retain so she can go on to feud with Asuka or Naomi.

Nikki Bella vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Ember Moon vs Nia Jax vs Nia Jax vs Alicia Fox vs Natalya  (Eight Pack Elimination Challenge - Winner faces Rhonda for the title later that night) - 30 mins

Qualifiers would be held in the weeks leading up to Evolution. I would of held off Nikki's heel turn and have her face Rhonda that night.

Rhonda Rhousy vs Winner of Six Pack Challenge - 15 mins

Have Nikki turn mid-match by her and Brie cheating and then trying to use twin magic. Have Rhonda win this time but the Bella's attack her after the match continuing the feud. 

Alexa Bliss and Mickie James vs Trish and Lita - 12 mins

This match on paper works but the build-up/promos have been awful. If they had a better storyline everyone would be more invested in this match. I think it would be interesting to have the faces lose and then Trish turn on Lita after the match. Maybe we could see them go one on one in the future. 

The Riott Squad vs Michelle McCool, Victoria and Melina - 10 mins

Have the Riott Squad come out and cut a promo about how they were left off the card for evolution. Have them issue an open challenge to which Michelle, Victoria and Melina answer. Would be so iconic. Faces go over. 

Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane (Two Out of Three Falls Match) - 20 mins

The build-up for this match has been so-so but I think they would put on a clinic if they were given the time. Kairi should definitely return. 

Naomi, Asuka, Lana and Carmella versus The IIconics and Absolution (Elimination Tag Match) - 15 mins 

Have Zelina Vega come and take out Lana early into the match to set up a feud between those two. Have Billie and Peyton win as the sole survivors. Tease tension between Naomi and Asuka, who can start a mini-feud for the new number one contender spot.

NXT Battle Royal - 10 mins 

A battle royal with all of the established NXT girls with the winner getting drafted to the brand of their choice. Nikki Cross should win. 

Maryse TV - 10 mins

A fun little segment to mimic Miz TV with Alumni such as Molly Holly, Kelly Kelly, Torrie Wilson, Ivory etc.. Maryse tries to get them to all turn on each other but they end up throwing her out of the ring and celebrating together.

8 people like this

Nikki vs Brie vs Paige vs Aj the original match we deserved. :shook:

Trish vs Carmella the diva era truly winning in the end.

6 pack challenge to become number one contender.

Ember vs Mickie James vs Sasha vs Naomi vs Kairi vs Melina like wig I’m shook just thinking about it. :shook:

Charlotte and Becky vs The IICONICS vs Lay-Cool

Alexa vs Eve Torres vs Bianca.

Nia as the guest bell ringer and Maria serving as the referee for the night. Ronda cleaning up the concession stand. 

Like wow a card that truly shits Wwe could never.

Y0zcodL.gif

1 person likes this

I'm going to try to make mine as realistic as possible with some elements of dream matches that may have had a chance of seeing the light of day. Thus, I'll only be including women who have been announced for the show and not Stacy Keibler as much as I would love to.

Mae Young Classic Finals

Spoiler

Io Shirai vs Toni Storm

Battle Royal

Bayley, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott, Tamina, Ember Moon, Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, Carmella, Lana, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Alundra Blayze, Ivory, Kelly Kelly, Maria, Molly Holly, Zelina Vega, Maryse

Singles Match

Natalya vs Brie Bella

Singles Match

Lita vs Mickie James w/Alexa Bliss

NXT Women's Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match

Kairi Sane vs Shayna Baszler vs Bianca Belair vs Nikki Cross

Singles Match

Sasha Banks vs Trish Stratus

Triple Threat Tag Team Match

Billie Kay & Peyton Royce vs Asuka & Naomi vs Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville

SmackDown Women's Championship Last Woman Standing Match

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte

RAW Women's Championship Match

Ronda Rousey vs Nikki Bella

I guess in reality, the card official card we have is not too bad since I've kept a good amount of matches the same. I think we just needed a lot more storyline put into most matches, along with more stipulations or multi-women matches in an attempt to separate the amount of singles matches we have.

I would have loved for Michelle to have her own match but with Charlotte busy and Layla nowhere to be found, there's not much else she could have done. Natalya should have stayed involved with Ronda and feuded with Bellas so Brie could have her own match. I didn't know what to do with Alexa but if she is really injured then a manager role works perfect for her. I was thinking about putting her in the battle royal but there's no way she wouldn't be more heavily involved.

Finally, the triple threat tag team match I planned was just something for the other SD girls to have to work with. In the current standings, we have three RAW brand matches and only one SD. I would have had Naomi & Asuka continue their feud with The IIconics after Super Show-Down and got Mandy & Sonya involved in some way. Overall, the matches we have are not too bad. They just needed a lot more thought put into them and there are certain girls who could have had more to do than be thrown out of the battle royal, or just accompanying their sister to the ring.

6 people like this

Keeping mine realistic as well.

Riott Squad (Ruby and Liv) vs. Sasha Banks and Bayley for tag titles

Mae Young Classic Finals

Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya

Shayna vs. Kairi

SmackDown vs. Raw (Then, Now, Forever) - Torrie, Michelle, Melina, Maryse and Naomi vs. Trish, Lita, Molly, Mickie and Victoria

Ronda (c) vs. Nikki

Battle Royal (The rest of the MR girls + a few NXT/MYC girls)

Becky vs. Charlotte

Alexa is off the show due to injury :sorry: 

In no order...

MYC Final

Trish & Lita vs. Sasha & Bayley vs. The Bellas in an elimination-tornado(???) style match 

Nia vs. Tamina - I'm not a Tamina fan in the slightest but I bet Nia would bring the best out of her.

Shayna vs. Kairi vs.Bianca Belair vs. Lacey Evans for the NXT title

Raw vs. SD: Asuka vs. Ember

Battle Royal featuring rest of the girls, legends, and a few NXT and MYC girls

Title match: Becky vs. Charlotte in last woman standing match

Title match: Ronda vs. Alexa in a No disqualification/Falls count anywhere. Backstage brawling and all

Edited by Mikie91

Just remove the battle royal and change it into a Gauntlet match. (Ember moon, Nia jax, Dana Brooke, Carmella, Lana, Molly, Ivory, Kaitlyn, Eva, Jacqueline, Ms Jackie, Mandy etc and some NXT girls)

Vince's devils (Victoria/Candice/Torrie) vs Riott Squad

Introduce the tag titles and throw in a mixture of past girls (Trish/Lita, Melina/Jillian etc) against current teams IIconics, Bayley and Sasha etc.

They can keep the rest of the matches.

By this time, Charlotte would've been forklifted out of the title picture.

That being said: 

Naomi vs Becky Lynch: Smackdown Women's Championship 

Nikki vs Ronda: Raw Women's Championship 

Mandy/Sonya vs Ruby/Liv

Nia vs Tamina vs Sarah vs Beth*

Laycool/IIconics vs Bestie/Bayley/Sasha

Asuka vs Ember

Alicia/Mickie/Victoria vs Carmella/Lana/Melina

--

As you can see, I chose to go for a fun Raw vs Smackdown type of show. It gives the women who aren't competing for any immediate benefits, something to fight for, in a sense. AJ is the guest RAW GM. 

Paige cuts a promo about how Smackdown is the better brand, being ran by Woman and all. Stephanie comes out and reminds Paige she did run SD at one point, but is commissioning RAW, "I got this covered".

Paige: "You're the commissioner, RAW still doesn't have a GM, who you gonna call? Coach? Eric Bishoff?"

Stephanie: "I'm more than capable of handling things myself, the superior woman for the superior brand"

Paige: "With all due respect, When has RAW ever been ran by a wom-

*Let's Light it Up blasts*

AJ: "Hi Boss Lady" *comes out and proceeds to talk her shit with Paige*

Sets the tone for the theme of the night, backstage segments with Paige and AJ all night.

Torrie/Stacy/Maryse/Kelly fun segments throughout the night too, Torrie/Maryse are pro-Smackdown and Stacy/Kelly are pro-Raw.

Renee/Lillian/Evesus on commentary.

PRE-MATCH CARD

The MYC Finale.

NXT Women's Battle Royal.
Number one contender.

OFFICIAL MATCH CARD

NXT UK Women's Championship match. 

Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson versus The IIconics.
FEAT. Sable as ring announcer.

Lita and Trish Stratus versus Alexa Bliss and Mickie James w/ Alicia Fox.

Tamina versus Nia Jax.

Charlotte versus Becky Lynch.
Last Woman Standing for Championship.

Kairi Sane versus Shayna Baszler
Championship.

Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella versus Rhonda.
Championship.

Bayley and Sasha Banks versus Ivory and Jaqueline.

Melina versus Naomi.

WOMEN'S BATTLE ROYAL.
Featuring Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Molly Holly, Victoria and Jazz.
Number one contender w/ AJ Lee on commentary.

SEGMENTS

AJ Lee and Paige.
Mrs. TV featuring Maryse.
Sable and Torrie Wilson.
AJ Lee on commentary.

THIS ISN'T IN ANY ORDER.

Edited by Ursula

A realistic but very enjoyable card:

Pre-Show: NXT UK championship match

NXT girls Battle Royal for a future NXT women title opportunity. Bianca Belair wins.

1) Winner gets added to Ronda vs Nikki: Brie Bella vs Ruby Riott vs Ember Moon vs Dana Brooke
- Brie wins.

Spoiler

2) Mae Young Classic Finals - Io Shirai vs Toni Storm
- Toni wins

SEGMENT: MaryseTV with Carmella, Lana, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Zelina Vega.

3) Mickie, Alicia & Alexa vs Victoria, Trish & Lita (elimination tag)
- Victoria eliminates Alexa, then gets eliminated by Alicia. Alicia gets eliminated by Trish. Trish gets eliminated by Mickie, Lita wins it for the team.
4) Kairi vs Shayna (3 out of falls match)
- Kairi wins, then Bianca comes out for a stare down.
5) Women's Tag Team Championship fatal four way: (Candice & Torrie on commentary)
- IIconics vs Naomi & Asuka vs Sasha & Bayley vs Absolution 
- Naomi & Asuka defeats LayCool then Melina comes out to congratulate them. Then turns on Naomi only to have Asuka beat her up.
6) Last Woman Standing: Becky vs Charlotte
- Becky wins clean.
7) Kharma, Nia Jax & Tamina vs Kaitlyn, Natalya & Beth Phoenix
- Beth Phoenix pins Tamina for the win after LayCool comes out to make fun of Kharma and she runs after them and ditches the match.
8) Ronda vs Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella 
- Brie & Nikki team up but Ronda comes back. Alicia comes in for the interference but gets beat up by Ronda, then Alexa & Mickie comes in to distract her while Nikki rolls up Brie for the win. Then they celebrate together. AJ Lee comes out at the end and skips around the ring then laughs at Nikki makes a belt gesture teasing a future match.

I see some of y’all are really embracing the dream aspect of this discussion

7XE74aJ.gif

7 people like this

Promotional nxt uk match:

Jinny, Rhea, Killer Kelly def Xia Brookside, Millie Mckenzie and Isla Dawn 

Kairi Sane def Bianca, Nikki and Shayna 

Riott Squad def Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool and Molly Holly

Spoiler

Io Shirai def Toni Storm 

Asuka and Naomi def Absolution, iiconic, Bayley and Sasha, Ember and Nia, Carmella and Lana and Dana and Tamina in a gauntlet match to become the first women tag team champions 

Lita and Trish def Alexa and Mickie (Mickie turns on Alexa and celebrate with the faces) 

Becky def Charlotte in a last woman standing match

Zelina wins a battle royal with Alicia, Brie, Maria, Natalya, NXT girl and returning Divas 

Nikki Bella def Ronda

Maybe I forgot about some main roster girl idk 

7XE74aJ.gif

Pre-show: NXT Womens Battle Royal - Winner is #1 Contender / featuring the current nxt womens roster 

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte - Last Woman Standing + Smackdown Womens Championship 

Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) vs Ronda Rousey - Raw Womens Championship 

Kairi Sane vs Shayna Baszler - NXT Womens Championship

Mae Young Classic Finals 

Alexa Bliss & Mickie James vs Lita & Trish Stratus 

The IIconics vs LayCool 

Bayley vs Sasha Banks

Beth Phoenix & Natalya & Victoria vs The Riott Squad

Kharma vs Nia Jax 

Asuka & Naomi vs Gail Kim & Melina 

Womens #1 Contenders Battle Royal (Alicia Fox, Alundra Blayze, Carmella, Cameron, Dana Brooke, Ember Moon, Ivory, Jacqueline, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly, Lana, Mandy Rose, Maria Kanellis, Maryse, Molly Holly, Sonya Deville, Tamina, Torrie Wilson, Zelina Vega)

Jillian Hall segment, shes singing in the ring and Stacy Keibler attacks her 

Lilian Garcia as the ring announcer

Backstage appearances by: AJ Lee, Christy Hemme, Eva Marie, Eve Torres, Sable, Terri Runnels & Vickie Guerrero

An undercard featuring a tournament to crown Women's tag champions along with the NXT, Smackdown, and Raw Women's Championship matches would have been perfect. Also if WWE actually turned Sasha heel after Wrestlemania, a Trish/Sasha match would have slayed.

Even though I have my doubts about tag titles now with the awful booking lately, at least it would have added a little prestige to the undercard and given the girls something more than a thrown together battle royal. Or you could have done a Queen of the Ring style tournament with the winner getting a future championship match.

Edited by blond.
1 person likes this

TBH I'm fine with the current card/don't care enough to reconstruct it, my only real issue is all the bitches being thrown in the Battle Royal blender. 

Y0zcodL.gif

Ronda Rousey (c) vs Nikki Bella (w/Brie Bella): RAW Women's Championship match

The match is fine as it is. Just build the feud better. This match really needed to be announced earlier, so Nikki could have turned heel weeks earlier and spent that time targeting Ronda with Brie or there could be growing tension between Nikki/Ronda from the match's announcement and Nikki's heel turn would come the week before. Bonus points for not using the same old John Cena drag that's been used plenty of times before.

Becky vs Charlotte (Last Woman Standing Match): SmackDown Women's Championship match
Again, the match is fine as it is, and honestly it's probably the only match on the card that's had any decent build-up to begin with.

Kairi Sane (c) vs Shayna Baszler vs Bianca Belair vs Nikki Cross: NXT Women's Championship match

I really get that this is supposed to be Shayna's rematch clause or whatever, but Kairi/Shayna doesn't feel all that exciting. Add Bianca to the mix because of her impressive win/loss record and the fact that she wasn't able to compete in an earlier No.1 Contender's match, and Nikki because of the push she's gotten recently and the surge in popularity she's had. Plus the match would feel a lot more unpredictable and would open plenty more doors.

Alexa Bliss and Mickie James vs Lita and Trish Stratus

Honestly, I don't have any faults with the match itself. But similarly to Ronda/Nikki, the build it had was completely lackluster. There needs to be a lot more intensity in the build-up. Play up more to Mickie's history with Lita/Trish. Hell, considering Alexa was injured for a good while, the match could have originally been announced as Mickie/Trish. Then Alexa comes back from injury to beat the crap out of Trish along with Mickie. Then Lita makes a sudden comeback to save Trish and bam. Tag match is made, Teddy Long style.

Nia Jax vs Tamina

I mean it would have had a really sudden build since Tamina only returned last week, but the program between her and Nia could've been really interesting.

Naomi & Asuka vs The IIconics vs Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville

The SmackDown girls were done so dirty in this PPV. They could've at least thrown a match like this together, considering there were a couple of small segments alluding to something like this (or Naomi/Asuka/Lana/Carmella vs IIconics/Mandy/Sonya). I was almost tempted to throw in a fourth team of Lana/Carmella since they're virtually the last couple of active SmackDown girls or Michelle/Torrie since they were falsely advertised for SD 1000, but those three teams seem solid enough.

No.1 Contender's Battle Royal:
Alicia Fox vs Aliyah vs Alundra Blayze vs Bayley vs Candice LeRae vs Carmella vs Dana Brooke vs Deonna Purrazzo vs Ember Moon vs Ivory vs Jacqueline vs Kaitlyn vs Kelly Kelly vs Lacey Evans vs Lana vs Liv Morgan vs Maria Kanellis vs Michelle McCool vs Molly Holly vs Natalya vs Ruby Riott vs Sarah Logan vs Taynara Conti vs Torrie Wilson vs Vanessa Borne vs Zelina Vega

Basically the battle royal with all the remaining main roster girls, all the remaining NXT girls that have a profile on WWE.Com, all the advertised legends plus Jacqueline (because I couldn't just leave out my fave) and Kaitlyn (since she at least deserves some kind of PPV match after that showing in the Mae Young Classic)

Mae Young Classic Final

Spoiler

Io Shirai vs Toni Storm

The match is fine as it is, I guess.

Rhea Ripley vs Dakota Kai

I don't even know what kinda shit's going on in NXT UK nor do I really care, but I guess these are the two most relevant girls there? I'm only including it since there was some kind of NXT UK match mentioned at Evolution. Keep it in the pre-show tbh.

Michelle McCool vs Charlotte

or

LayCool vs IIconics

Melina vs Naomi

Michelle McCool vs Charlotte vs Becky for the SD women’s title

Mickie & Alexa vs Trish & Lita in a tornado tag

Asuka vs Gail Kim

Jillian drags Lillian for old time sake

Beth vs Nattie vs Nia

Sasha & Bayley vs Riott Squad vs Kelly Kelly & Torrie Wilson vs IIonics to crown the first tag champions 

Ronda vs  Shayna Baszler for the RAW Women’s title

:stephanie:

7 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Singles Match

Natalya vs Brie Bella

Omg this is exactly what I wanted once M*ryse peaced out and it became apparent Brie would be turning with Nikki for the Ronda feud :shook:

Idgaf what anyone else has to say, she deserved a singles, as did Nattie, purely for being two of the longest tenured on the roster. Plus you take into account their chemistry/trust in each other and them both being the allies of the main event, and it would've made perfect sense.

2 people like this

Legend Moretti squashes Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women's Championship

My original card (when the event was first announced) was this: 

RAW Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Ruby Riot 

Smackdown Women's Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair 

NXT Women's Championship: Kairi Sane (c) vs. Shayna Baszler 

Spoiler

NXT UK Women's Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Dakota Kai 

Singles Match: Asuka vs. Beth Phoenix 

4 Way Tag Team Match to crown first ever Women's Tag Team Champions: Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. The Bella Twins vs. IIconics vs. Laycool 

Triple Threat Match: Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Mickie James 

Tag Team Match: Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan 

RAW Women's Championship #1 Contender Match: Ember Moon vs. Nia Jax 

Smackdown Women's Championship #1 Contender Match: Naomi vs. Carmella 

NXT Women's Championship #1 Contender Match: Candice LeRae vs. Bianca Belair 

Spoiler

MYC Final: Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai 

Edited by Kat

10 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Omg this is exactly what I wanted once M*ryse peaced out and it became apparent Brie would be turning with Nikki for the Ronda feud :shook:

Idgaf what anyone else has to say, she deserved a singles, as did Nattie, purely for being two of the longest tenured on the roster. Plus you take into account their chemistry/trust in each other and them both being the allies of the main event, and it would've made perfect sense.

!!!

It just kind of hit me as I was writing my card out that all of a sudden Natalya seemingly isn't paired with Ronda anymore and hasn't appeared in this feud, when she could have easily came to save Ronda in some capacity and her and Brie could have had this match. Brie 100% deserves to be involved in this event as more than just a manager, but if the plan is for her to help Nikki win the title then I'm all for it.

Natalya is so tired to me but she's been a major player on both Raw and SmackDown since 2016 tbh. At least that's when it seems to me she became more than just a jobber to the girls. Plus like you said, she's been there for years and take into account the history between both girls! The SummerSlam 2013 rematch we deserve! I'm mad. :shook:

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, The Foxy One said:

A realistic but very enjoyable card:

Pre-Show: NXT UK championship match

NXT girls Battle Royal for a future NXT women title opportunity. Bianca Belair wins.

1) Winner gets added to Ronda vs Nikki: Brie Bella vs Ruby Riott vs Ember Moon vs Dana Brooke
- Brie wins.

Reveal hidden contents

2) Mae Young Classic Finals - Io Shirai vs Toni Storm
- Toni wins

SEGMENT: MaryseTV with Carmella, Lana, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Zelina Vega.

3) Mickie, Alicia & Alexa vs Victoria, Trish & Lita (elimination tag)
- Victoria eliminates Alexa, then gets eliminated by Alicia. Alicia gets eliminated by Trish. Trish gets eliminated by Mickie, Lita wins it for the team.
4) Kairi vs Shayna (3 out of falls match)
- Kairi wins, then Bianca comes out for a stare down.
5) Women's Tag Team Championship fatal four way: (Candice & Torrie on commentary)
- IIconics vs Naomi & Asuka vs Sasha & Bayley vs Absolution 
- Naomi & Asuka defeats LayCool then Melina comes out to congratulate them. Then turns on Naomi only to have Asuka beat her up.
6) Last Woman Standing: Becky vs Charlotte
- Becky wins clean.
7) Kharma, Nia Jax & Tamina vs Kaitlyn, Natalya & Beth Phoenix
- Beth Phoenix pins Tamina for the win after LayCool comes out to make fun of Kharma and she runs after them and ditches the match.
8) Ronda vs Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella 
- Brie & Nikki team up but Ronda comes back. Alicia comes in for the interference but gets beat up by Ronda, then Alexa & Mickie comes in to distract her while Nikki rolls up Brie for the win. Then they celebrate together. AJ Lee comes out at the end and skips around the ring then laughs at Nikki makes a belt gesture teasing a future match.

Y0zcodL.gif

4 people like this

Jillian vs Aksana in a bra & panties pudding match with Lacey Evans as special guest referee

1 person likes this

Not inspired enough to do a full card, but a thought crossed my mind that Naomi facing Alison Brie in full character as Zoya from GLOW could've been >>>>. It would be a cute crossover in itself but the fact it would've given Naomi something more substantial and potentially put more eyes on the PPV (and the show) is a bonus.

Liberty Belle coming out to stop Zoya from cheating and then ending racism AND Lacey Evans in one fell swoop when she celebrates with Nay after :shook: @Amlex @Travis Roucka

3 people like this

The card is fine. The only thing missing is a match for Bianca.