Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Nikki Bella for New York Post; Shames WWE

38 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It was a great interview you can tell she wants to say more.

You can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Queen went off she snapped and is done playing. :shook:

tenor.gif?itemid=5937309

PERIOD. When she started running down the names, I got chills. :shook: 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

PERIOD. When she started running down the names, I got chills. :shook: 

The full interview is great I enjoyed how she went off about Brie’s criticism.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

PERIOD. When she started running down the names, I got chills. :shook: 

when she mentioned Triple H BY NAME :shook: omfg 

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“They’re strong fierce women that CARED” bitch say it louder for the neckbeards and ronda in the back :rot:  ugh. my diva crusade is not over :rot: 

12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nikki really saw all that backlash about her "anti diva" remarks that people misread and made sure they knew she was a true diva. queen :shook:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Queen went off she snapped and is done playing. :shook:

tenor.gif?itemid=5937309

AHHHHHHHH SHE BETTER GO OFF :shook:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

PERIOD. When she started running down the names, I got chills. :shook: 

"AJ Lee, Paige, Brie Bella, Eve Torres" :shook::shook::shook:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

"AJ Lee, Paige, Brie Bella, Eve Torres" :shook::shook::shook:

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikki giving me true teas and she's making me love her more

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She really sending heat to HHH, and I'm proud of her for it. The women she mentioned were overworked to the point where they were hurt frequently. They still went out and put on a show to try to entertain us. I remember when Charlotte and Paige did a interview and Charlotte was so excited about that name change while Paige defended the diva name.

The booking is still shit on RAW and has been since day 1 of Sasha/Charlotte.

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

She really sending heat to HHH, and I'm proud of her for it. The women she mentioned were overworked to the point where they were hurt frequently. They still went out and put on a show to try to entertain us. I remember when Charlotte and Paige did a interview and Charlotte was so excited about that name change while Paige defended the diva name.

The booking is still shit on RAW and has been since day 1 of Sasha/Charlotte.

 

the sheer awkwardness between the two throughout the whole thing was iconic

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.