Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Wyatt Family To Return And Reform?

13 posts in this topic

Bray Wyatt has been sending cryptic messages on social media in recent weeks and that has led to speculation that he could be coming back with a modified gimmick.

If you are a fan of The Wyatt Family stable then there could be some good news for you. On the contrary, you might consider this bad news if you have wanted to see Wyatt get a character makeover.

In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it was reported that WWE is coming up with ideas for Wyatt and Luke Harper since neither man has nothing to do right now since their partners are injured. Hardy may never wrestle again and Erick Rowan will be out for a few more months while recovering from a biceps tear.

There was a pitch for Wyatt and Harper to be put back together. If Vince McMahon approves this idea then it would be their first time teaming together since April 2017 before the Superstar Shake-Up.

Wyatt’s last WWE TV appearance was on the August 13th edition of Monday Night Raw. He wrestled on a handful of house shows with Matt Hardy but he hasn’t been seen at a live event since mid-September. Harper hasn’t been seen at WWE live events since the October 1st show in Kennewick, Washington.

Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/bray-wyatt-could-be-returning-to-wwe-tv-with-an-old-friend/

Why not, not like they or creative have anything better on the table. And if a girl is coming along for the ride, then :clap: 

Rowan is injured again? The male Tamother.

NFKUULz.gif

7 people like this

I mean that idea didn't exactly work the first few times The Wyatts reformed. What makes the WWE think it's gonna work another?

NFKUULz.gif

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

I mean that idea didn't exactly work the first few times The Wyatts reformed. What makes the WWE think it's gonna work another?

NFKUULz.gif

Desperation to not drop Bray because they always seem to revert back to racking people on.

They should really let it go but then again I  just skip his segments like always.

NFKUULz.gif

It’s so tired and they truly need to leave the group disbanded.

Not looking forward to his long boring ass segments 

NFKUULz.gif

Bray's so stale right now. I think they should give him a new faction, with all new members, and tweak his character a little more. Make him a cult leader or something. 

Edited by Mikie91

10 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

Bray's so stale right now. I think they should give him a new faction, with all new members, and tweak his character a little more. Make him a cult leader or something. 

Basically they should have just grouped him up with sanity.

NFKUULz.gif

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

NFKUULz.gif

i totally forgot about them :skull: Nikki Cross MADE that group wow her power. :shook: 

1 minute ago, Mandy Rose said:

i totally forgot about them :skull: Nikki Cross MADE that group wow her power. :shook: 

So did Vince. :stephanie:

I think they need to just give Bray a solo run as a babyface. It's the only thing he hasn't done at this point with the gimmick, and now that Seth and Dean will probably move up towards the top of the card, he's a good choice to put in the IC title picture.

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

NFKUULz.gif

The stench.

NFKUULz.gif