Jake

Evolution 2018: Live Chat

2,359 posts in this topic

I hate how Evolution came to fruition, the lazy booking, and under promotion of it but goddamn it I've waited since I was 8 years old for the women to receive the shine they deserve in the most prominent wrestling company in the world and tonight is the night.

Here's to a great show 🎉

8 people like this

2 minutes ago, Tatianna said:

I hate how Evolution came to fruition, the lazy booking, and under promotion of it but goddamn it I've waited since I was 8 years old for the women to receive the shine they deserve in the most prominent wrestling company in the world and tonight is the night.

Here's to a great show 🎉

!!! Everything behind the scenes is a completely different can of worms that we should not open tonight. I know all of the girls participating are still going to give it all they got and put on a SHOW. Only here for them :shook: 

2 people like this

Me checking my hate for this company and its practices at the door and arriving to stan my girls and enjoy this moment
JOhxWiH.gif

12 people like this

I'm hoping for a showdown between one of the past and the present women during the end of the battle royal pls

9 people like this

im excited :cry: 

2 people like this

ok but this is actually the first live chat where i won't be saying 'omg this is so boring, when are the girlies next??'

7-F7-A0-CE7-4-F92-4-CE9-82-A1-DE3-D29-A5

11 people like this

Asuka, Carmella, Nia, Lana, Ember, and Tamina moving out the way when Kelly arrives

JOhxWiH.gif

4 people like this

@Jake You never disappoint. :cry:

1 person likes this

Jake's post about to be the best part of this PPV.

7-F7-A0-CE7-4-F92-4-CE9-82-A1-DE3-D29-A5

3 people like this

I need ya’ll to pray for me because this will be my first time seeing Patricia live. It’s been a long time coming and when I hear that fucking GIGGLE BLAST through the arena I know the heart attack is soon to follow. OMG. :crying: :heart:

5 people like this

I'm only here to see what attire from 2008 Mickie decides to wear tonight

JOhxWiH.gif

7 people like this

hopefully this will be a good show to distract me from the fact that a fascist is about to get elected in my country

lilmama1.jpg?w=666 

This forum has really gone through the worst and the best including the moments that seem little now but was so big back then. HB has been here through the entire Women's Revolution and we finally get to have some sort of pinnacle (albeit terribly booked) to the division we were so outspoken about :cry: Summer of Divas, the 4HW debut, the MYC, #GiveDivasAChance, and now we get to enjoy the first all womens' PPV together :shook: Never change HB, and keep continuing to evolve just as much as the division has. It really is amazing that after years of this forum existing, we are still bound together to enjoy this event! Thank you HBers past, present, and future for always supporting our girlies when we drag them :crying:

11 people like this

I’m so nervous and excited. :shook: 

1 person likes this

DqnpBhKUUAEagtK.jpg

12 people like this

The last time I saw Maria competing live in WWE was in 2008 during Bunnymania! I almost wanted to kill my dad when he changed the channel but bitch I am here now and I will get to see her live!

EDsm957.gif

1 person likes this

Me when Mickie recycles another gear ..