Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Predict the Survivor Series 2018 Teams

21 posts in this topic

Okay so with the champion vs. champion matches being announced it seems WWE are sticking with the tradition of RAW vs. Smackdown for Survivor Series this year, with that being said pick who you think will fill up the spots on Team RAW & Team Smackdown + who will be team captains and what team will win at Survivor Series! Related image

Charlotte, Naomi, Asuka, Peyton & Sonya (w/ Billie & Mandy) vs. Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Ember Moon, Ruby Riott & Bayley (w/ Liv & Sarah)

Charlotte and Alexa are team captains and Smackdown will definitely win. That’s the only thing I’m certain about it. 

2 people like this

Charlotte, Asuka, Carmella, Naomi & One of the IIconics or Mandy/Sonya vs Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ember Moon, Mickie James & Nia Jax

Edited by FROOT
1 person likes this

Smackdown Team: Charlotte (Captain), Asuka, Naomi, Carmella and Peyton

RAW Team: Nia (Captain), Ember, Mickie, Sasha & Natalya

RAW: I don't see either member of the Riott Squad making the Team, mostly because of their "us against the world" gimmick thing they got goin' on, even tho at least Ruby deserves a spot. On a positive note, at least my girls won't take yet ANOTHER big loss and will have a chance to recover from Evolution (hopefully). I don't see Alexa making the team either, she's been booked way too strongly since joining RAW to lose in a match that would get her character nowhere

SD: They need to get it together and estabilish both Mandy & Sonya and the IIconics as threats, not laughing stocks of the Women's Division, and while I don't see "Dandy" making the team, I hope they let Peyton loose in this one

Edited by LIVin the Riott
1 person likes this

Hmm it's hard to tell this time

Raw: Alexa (captain), Nia, Sasha, Ember and Natalya 

Smackdown: Charlotte (Captain), Asuka, Naomi, Carmella and Lana 

Hopefully Smackdown will win this year (actually it's pretty much confirmed since Becky won't beat Ronda ff) 

LonelyPrestigiousDowitcher-size_restrict

Edited by Amlex
1 person likes this

RAW: Alexa (as captain), Alicia Fox (or Mickie), Nia Jax, Sasha Banks & Ember Moon

SmackDown: Charlotte (as captain), Asuka, Carmella, Billie & Sonya. 

1 person likes this

RAW: Alicia Fox (captain), Mickie James, Ember Moon, Sasha Banks and Dana Brooke

Smackdown: Mandy Rose (captain), Billie, Peyton, Naomi, Carmella

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, GabeEd said:

Charlotte, Naomi, Asuka, Peyton & Sonya (w/ Billie & Mandy) vs. Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Ember Moon, Ruby Riott & Bayley (w/ Liv & Sarah)

Charlotte and Alexa are team captains and Smackdown will definitely win. That’s the only thing I’m certain about it. 

This is hard :rot: The rosters are so big to just narrow it down to five without snubbing some girls. I’d probably go with this since it includes more of them but I’d replace Sonya with Carmella. 

1 person likes this

Alicia Nia Ember Sasha and Natalya

Charlotte Asuka Naomi Carmella and Lana

can they make it 7 vs 7 or something I don't want all the girls to be left out

1 person likes this

They kinda teased it at the Evolution battle royal, but I'd actually love to see a Past vs Present

Michelle, Maria, Ivory, Molly and Kelly vs Asuka, Ember, Lana, Peyton and Billie

Then the usual Raw vs. SmackDown

Nia (captain), Alexa, Bayley, Sasha and Nattie vs. Charlotte (captain), Carmella, Naomi, Mandy and Sonya

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Katy said:

They kinda teased it at the Evolution battle royal, but I'd actually love to see a Past vs Present

Michelle, Torrie, Ivory, Molly and Kelly vs Asuka, Ember, Lana, Peyton and Billie

Then the usual Raw vs. SmackDown

Nia (captain), Alexa, Bayley, Sasha and Nattie vs. Charlotte (captain), Carmella, Naomi, Mandy and Sonya

This is cute! Though I'd hope they would be able to squeeze Mickie or Alicia onto a team.

2 people like this

It sucks that so many girls are going to be left out.

I'll say:

RAW: Nia, Sasha, Natalya, Ember, and Bayley

Smackdown: Charlotte, Naomi, Asuka, Carmella, and Lana

1 person likes this

Alexa, Bayley, Ember, Nattie, Sasha vs Asuka, Carmella, Charlotte, Lana, Naomi.

Nia will face Tamina I think.

Everyone in a team (The IIconics, Absolution, Riott Squad) probably won't be included.

1 person likes this

Asuka, Carmella, Charlotte, Naomi and Lana.

versus

Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Alicia Fox, Natalya and Ember Moon.

Dream

Ivory, Kelly Kelly, Lita, Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus 

versus

Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Naomi, Bayley and Charlotte

1 person likes this

This is tough because there are so many options on Raw that choosing girls to snub is going to be challenging. Typically Survivor Series is interesting too because the face/heel dynamics fall to the wayside for a minute, but with SD's most credible girls being all faces, I can see it being face v. heel, something like:

Naomi, Asuka, Carmella, Lana, Charlotte v. Alexa/Mickie/Alicia (2, Alexa definitely if cleared), Ruby, Nia, Tamina

I could see Charlotte turning on the team if they do include her as a way to make her heel again and possibly switch her over to Raw or give her some time off before they start working to RR/WM season. I also don't think they would leave some of the more established girls out of the match (Sasha, Bayley, Nattie) but there are just too many options on Raw. They've somehow even made the Riot Squad credible heels to their credit, while the SD jobber tag teams are just that. :rot:

3 people like this

I hope they continue the Alicia as captain storyline😍 it was adorable last year and it simply must continue! Although she can simply be the captain without competitinggg, her antics alone will bring the lulz!

Ember Moon, Ruby Riot, Sasha Banks, Natalya and Mickie James (fuck Bayley lol) 

vs 

Charlotte, Asuka, Naomi, Carmella and Peyton Royce or Lana

Nia Jax vs Tamina and even Mandy Rose vs Sonya (that elimination at Evolution speaks for itself) can be on the pre show!!! 

Exciting stuff ❤️❤️❤️

Alex (captain) Alicia, Mickie, Sasha, and Bayley vs Charlotte (captain) Carmella, Naomi, Asuka, and Lana seems like the realistic teams we will get.

Dana Brooke (captain), Natalya, Alicia Fox, Mickie James and Tamina vs. Naomi (captain), Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Carmella and Lana

:stephanie:

1 person likes this

We’ll probably get 6 v 6

These prediction threads always turn into fantasies instead.

:specky:

1 person likes this

I'd have liked...

Dana, Liv, Mickie, Sasha, Tamina

vs

Billie, Charlotte, Mandy, Naomi, Zelina

----------------------------------------------

I think it would have been a cute idea to include only one member of each tag team. The rest can be Lumberjacks.