Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twisted Bliss

Smackdown Not Playing With Necki?

14 posts in this topic

DrXVHxNU4AAC2qV-e1541556239580-960x540-c

Nikki Cross made her SmackDown LIVE TV debut on Tuesday night in Manchester, England as she answered a challenge from SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.

An NXT wrestler making his or her debut on SmackDown LIVE usually means they’re now an official member of the blue brand. However, it doesn’t look like this is the case with Cross.

WWE.com still has Cross listed as a member of the NXT roster (although they can be slow to update the roster page). The front page of WWE.com is also wording her debut as “NXT’s Nikki Cross,” which seems to confirm that she’s still a member of NXT. Finally, WWE.com’s recap of her appearance labels her as SAnitY’s “former running mate.”

We should know soon whether this was an official call-up or not, but it looks like it was a one-off for television purposes.

Sounds like Necki is never leaving Nxt.

tumblr_phe2mqjry51xgwzygo1_250.gif

I was happy, but honestly it doesn't make a bit of a sense to make her debut right now, while Becky is in the middle of her push AND without having Sanity backing her up during the match. This was quite a waste tbh

1 person likes this

SD definetly doesn't need more faces, especially when it looks like Sonya will turn too. So turn her or keep her in nxt

•  
1 person likes this

Necki did leave a good first impression, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets called up soon after this

1 person likes this

wrong Necki I was thinking about :necki:

but yeah it makes no sense for her to debut now. What a waste..

1 person likes this

whew she looked like someone TNA would sign. Keep it in full sail forever  :necki:

3 people like this

I honestly think maybe she doesn't want to be called up. It didn't make sense for her not to come up with Sanity since she was (from what I saw) the most interesting member of the group, and wasn't she involved with the men's NXT title feud in some way recently? Maybe she just said she didn't feel she was ready to be called up so they keep her on NXT and use her for house shows? I don't think it's that they don't want her at this point, because she's not getting near the NXT Women's title and the girls are good enough now that they don't need enhancement talent, so who knows. Maybe she's got a Molly Holly "I'm-not-good-enough" complex.

7 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I honestly think maybe she doesn't want to be called up. It didn't make sense for her not to come up with Sanity since she was (from what I saw) the most interesting member of the group, and wasn't she involved with the men's NXT title feud in some way recently? Maybe she just said she didn't feel she was ready to be called up so they keep her on NXT and use her for house shows? I don't think it's that they don't want her at this point, because she's not getting near the NXT Women's title and the girls are good enough now that they don't need enhancement talent, so who knows. Maybe she's got a Molly Holly "I'm-not-good-enough" complex.

She is, and I believe it's going to lead to a send-off match against Candice LeRae. 

I think they will bring her up with Sanity afterward, as there was no purpose of her being with them on Tuesday if that wasn't the case. She still has some loose ends to tie up in NXT before she goes to cut more promos of the year on the main roster.

1 person likes this

I didn’t get her cameo - Sanity has been irrelevant and you literally can throw in Lana or Zelina as a “surprise” challenger and it would still have the same effect 

hold Nikki off until post-Mania, because she’s really not needed atm. 

Edited by Mandy Rose

4 hours ago, Rita said:

wrong Necki I was thinking about :necki:

but yeah it makes no sense for her to debut now. What a waste..

There's only one Necki, I don't know what my sis is doing. Brie always was the smarter one 

:mariah: 

We’re not playing with her because no one asked for her

m98fego.gif

2 people like this

Using the Necki Menij tag for views? You better be streaming the Kwen alberm.

dpmKVjA.gif

I mean it won’t really hurt her or anything if this was more of a showcase to gain a few more followers on Twitter. It’s like Billie’s random match losing to Dana. They will need to find a solid spot for her on main roster though now that she lost.

dpmKVjA.gif

keep it. I can't handle anymore grungy girls on tv right now.