Followers 0
Mandy Rose

Becky injured; might not make it to Survivor Series

137 posts in this topic

Spoiler

Tragic, but also a blessing in disguise she wont get hurt by Honda 

:beckytate: 

Edited by Mandy Rose

Can HB.me institute a policy where only members who provide clear details and supporting evidence are allowed to post news threads?

SRVeCis.gif

1 person likes this

Ugh they gonna postpone it until Mania and Bucky is going to win :uhh: 

I actually wanted her to compete and lose so her popularity would go down :uhh: 

Is this man supposed to be an insider now?

m98fego.gif

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Can HB.me institute a policy where only members who provide clear details and supporting evidence are allowed to post news threads?

SRVeCis.gif

Sean Ross is a credible WWE insider who was the one leaking RAW/SD scripts an hour before the show started so that whiny bitches like yourself didnt have to watch the whole show 

SRVeCis.gif

1 minute ago, Dante. said:

Not Raw spoilers when the show aired last night :dying: 

girl does HB.me not have a 24 hour spoiler rule? whew chile no wonder why people were mad when they open a random thread and saw MYC spoiler without any warning

SRVeCis.gif

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

Sean Ross is a credible WWE insider who was the one leaking RAW/SD scripts an hour before the show started so that whiny bitches like yourself didnt have to watch the whole show 

SRVeCis.gif

he could be stephanie’s whipping boy for all I care, where is the EVIDENCE? The brain is a muscle, get off twitter.com and start using it before you lose it  

SRVeCis.gif

The match wasn't going to be good but this sucks for Rebecca. She probably was going to get one of biggest pops at the show or even the biggest 

SRVeCis.gif

I hope Becky is alright :uhh:. Goodbye to Nia's push (Her push to be fed to Ronda again :skull:)

SRVeCis.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

he could be stephanie’s whipping boy for all I care, where is the EVIDENCE? The brain is a muscle, get off twitter.com and start using it before you lose it  

SRVeCis.gif

becky-lynch-busted-open-on-raw.jpg

you see that big ass CUT next to her nose, alongside how crooked her nose is? Not to mention the dark red blood all over her face? Oh and maybe you forgot that WWE hates showing blood because they think it's bad for the PG audience? 

Maybe it's time for you to log off and exercise that small brain of yours 

SRVeCis.gif

9 people like this

I hope it isn't true. Will they insert Ronda into the Survior Series tag match or will Asuka or Naomi sub-in for Becky since Ronda/Charlotte seems to be the WM program? Perhaps they can do Becky/Ronda at RR...I'm not sure. Either way, it's unfortunate because Heel Becky has been legit straight fire plus I was so ready for the crowd to turn on Ronda.

Prayer circle for her injury being only a broken nose and not a concussion as well. Nia might get some heat for this especially if it's serious enough for Paige to strip Becky of the title tonight on Smackdown Live. Queen of Team Blue didn't deserve this at all.

EDIT: Yikes!

Edited by Crystal
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

It's an organ. 💀

I haven’t had science since 2013, we’re humanists! No further questions!

MLKgtb1.gif

12 people like this

He says it wasnt Dana who did it as people suspected, it was Nia. 

Sis now has a cracked jaw and a broken nose. She needs to take her ass home and recover before she starts looking like Mick Foley.

SRVeCis.gif

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

becky-lynch-busted-open-on-raw.jpg

you see that big ass CUT next to her nose, alongside how crooked her nose is? Not to mention the dark red blood all over her face? Oh and maybe you forgot that WWE hates showing blood because they think it's bad for the PG audience? 

Maybe it's time for you to log off and exercise that small brain of yours 

SRVeCis.gif

I’m not here to correct you because I spent three hours today grading presentations in the three college courses I’m teaching this semester, but you could have foregrounded her injury or found a write-up to include in your post rather than just give us a vague tweet that reads like unsubstantiated speculation. That’s all. Sometimes it’s better to give us a basis for discussion rather than worry about being the first one to do it.

MLKgtb1.gif

I wish Rebecca well and I hope they set her nose and pull out that plastic contraption if she’s able to compete.

MLKgtb1.gif

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

My distaste for Nia has just been getting more and more justified this week!

SRVeCis.gif

First an ageist now a fatist? Anything else?

SRVeCis.gif

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

I’m not here to correct you because I spent three hours today grading presentations in the three college courses I’m teaching this semester, but you could have foregrounded her injury or found a write-up to include in your post rather than just give us a vague tweet that reads like unsubstantiated speculation. That’s all. Sometimes it’s better to give us a basis for discussion rather than worry about being the first one to do it.

fakdhlfj; you had to mention this to show how smart you are. :rot:  Flex a bIT

[noted! Will post a more detailed OP in the future- i thought it was common knowledge here that Sean has reliable intel with WWE reports] 

1 person likes this

This best not be the case.

SRVeCis.gif

Honestly though, if she doesn't wrestle Sunday, this is only gonna make her bigger. She's the CM Punk/Daniel Bryan of 2018 :rot: 

12 people like this

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Honestly though, if she doesn't wrestle Sunday, this is only gonna make her bigger. She's the CM Punk/Daniel Bryan of 2018 :rot: 

The crowd better start a Becky chant during Brock/AJ then!

MLKgtb1.gif

6 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

The crowd better start a Becky chant during Brock/AJ then!

MLKgtb1.gif

Clock it, let's see if they're real ones

MLKgtb1.gif

4 people like this

send alicia to smacktown in her place

SRVeCis.gif

6 people like this