Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mandy Rose

Becky injured; might not make it to Survivor Series

137 posts in this topic

Ember Moon aspiring to be someone so reckless like Nia Jax. Whew, I can't with her choices.

SRVeCis.gif

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that I was more interested in the brain is a muscle/organ debate than the match in jeopardy says it all.

SRVeCis.gif

Plus the result of the debate was more shocking than the one we are getting when Ronda vs Becky happens.

SRVeCis.gif

14 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kii at the OP being so aggressive. 

x1Dt2dC.gif%20-

I don’t wanna see Becky go against that bitch anyways so whatever. 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MOSCHINO said:

kii at the OP being so aggressive. 

x1Dt2dC.gif%20-

I don’t wanna see Becky go against that bitch anyways so whatever. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glad everyone sees @Mandy Rose for the foul playing, loose canon he is after he tried to put slander on my name, vote for me for America's Favorite in HB Big Brother and [on topic] pray for Becky Lynch

SRVeCis.gif

13 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

glad everyone sees @Mandy Rose for the foul playing, loose canon he is after he tried to put slander on my name, vote for me for America's Favorite in HB Big Brother and [on topic] pray for Becky Lynch

SRVeCis.gif

you're getting evicted next episode sis save that energy for your exit interview that no one will care about. also a kii that you think you're winning America's favorite. That's obviously going to the underrated strategic mastermind this season, @Gavin

SRVeCis.gif

on-topic: Becky is skinny and doesnt deserve to be injured from Nia flapping her arm in the wrong direction

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don’t worry Lass Kickers! I’m in the stanbase now and my dominican native brujeria is STRONG 

MLKgtb1.gif 

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mandy Rose said:

you're getting evicted next episode sis save that energy for your exit interview that no one will care about. also a kii that you think you're winning America's favorite. That's obviously going to the underrated strategic mastermind this season, @Gavin

SRVeCis.gif

on-topic: Becky is skinny and doesnt deserve to be injured from Nia flapping her arm in the wrong direction

 

This whole post :rot: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Honestly though, if she doesn't wrestle Sunday, this is only gonna make her bigger. She's the CM Punk/Daniel Bryan of 2018 :rot: 

WHEW. The one to bring upon us Ronda’s demise, I fucking fjfjvkff :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WWFoverWWE said:

This whole post :rot: 

the unHINGE

MLKgtb1.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also I said it before and I will say a-fucking-gain, I want that barney and friends ass bitch Nia GONE. She almost killed Zelina and Tamina at Evolution and now she ruined the biggest match going into this sunday’s ppv. GET HER OUT 

SRVeCis.gif

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

you're getting evicted next episode sis save that energy for your exit interview that no one will care about. also a kii that you think you're winning America's favorite. That's obviously going to the underrated strategic mastermind this season, @Gavin

SRVeCis.gif

on-topic: Becky is skinny and doesnt deserve to be injured from Nia flapping her arm in the wrong direction

 

not y'all bringing this into the becky thread gtyyy

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly thought she snapped Ember's neck when she took her thigh to Ember's head. The bitch needs to calm down because she clearly thinks and acts like she's skinny when she isn't.

SRVeCis.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are so agg and late with the way you always want to place the blame on someone as long as its not a fave when a mishap occurs in this physical, high risk profession and I'm tired. My sis threw a standard forearm in brawl filler. Save that energy for real negligence and recklessness.

bb7sdPz.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

I honestly thought she snapped Ember's neck when she took her thigh to Ember's head. The bitch needs to calm down because she clearly thinks and acts like she's skinny when she isn't.

SRVeCis.gif

Okay but did she? Alright then

SRVeCis.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can WWE and The Rock have a falling out so we can get rid of the only reason Nia is employed?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall keep claiming Nia is a danger to her peers, but who else has she hurt other than Becky? Run up with some receipts.

qoLt2p7.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Yall keep claiming Nia is a danger to her peers, but who else has she hurt other than Becky? Run up with some receipts.

qoLt2p7.gif

me #niastoppedmybag

qoLt2p7.gif

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the injury is that serious then hopefully they strip her of the belt this time. They let ha go 30+ days without defending her first reign, so it better not happen again. Get well soon though.

SRVeCis.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Yall keep claiming Nia is a danger to her peers, but who else has she hurt other than Becky? Run up with some receipts.

qoLt2p7.gif

Zelina, Maryse’s feelings when she tried to clown her TD but got clocked immediately. Do I go on? 

qoLt2p7.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, prince. said:

Zelina, Maryse’s feelings when she tried to clown her TD but got clocked immediately. Do I go on? 

qoLt2p7.gif

Now bitch

qoLt2p7.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heartbreakers: “Nia is dangerous!”

Also Heartbreakers: forget the only receipt when she dropped Charlotte headfirst onto her knee 

MLKgtb1.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.