Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair Expected For Royal Rumble

31 posts in this topic

In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via Ringside News), Dave Meltzer said that the plan in WWE is to have a rematch between Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair at the Royal Rumble. This comes after Flair was disqualified at Survivor Series and turned heel, beating down Rousey with weapons. Rousey is currently set for a match with Nia Jax at WWE TLC.

He said: “So Ronda Rousey and Charlotte, from the way the interview went it looks like they’re probably going to do something at the Royal Rumble as well. It looks like they’re going to build to that and then the Becky Lynch match at Mania maybe. But that’s kinda like the deal I guess they could do a three-way at Mania as well but basically that’s what I was told was Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair and there are still other pay-per-views in between for other potential matches so that’s kinda like the deal there.

Source: https://411mania.com/wrestling/ronda-rousey-vs-charlotte-flair-expected-royal-rumble/

so that means Charlotte will be the champion, Becky wins the Royal Rumble match

also while I do like triple threat, I would prefer the first ever women's main event at Wrestlemania to be one-on-one match, that way it would feel bigger, but I guess we'll see if they'll need another star power to carry it by then.

7b240e37302ace224fc7e270ca512b5b.gif

One of the girls needs to be drafted otherwise wtf? And if they have a rematch they BETTER NOT be in the actual RR match!

4 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

so that means Charlotte will be the champion, Becky wins the Royal Rumble match

also while I do like triple threat, I would prefer the first ever women's main event at Wrestlemania to be one-on-one match, that way it would feel bigger, but I guess we'll see if they'll need another star power to carry it by then.

A triple threat would be fine but anything more than that would be overkill. I really hope they don't do that 4HW vs. 4HW match. Save that shit for after Mania.

Also, I guess Becky relinquishes the belt soon?

3 people like this

omfg my powers are so fucking STRONG now :shook: Becky is really about to serve Cena #30 entrant, I’m happy to be using them for good now :shook: 

@Rainbow Heart

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, prince. said:

omfg my powers are so fucking STRONG now :shook: Becky is really about to serve Cena #30 entrant, I’m happy to be using them for good now :shook: 

@Rainbow Heart

Sis @puppies and I had to sacrifice like 30 virgins just to get this title reign. If you want that #30 spot you better get ready to do some kidnapping
M0KrO9P.gif

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Sis @puppies and I had to sacrifice like 30 virgins just to get this title reign. If you want that #30 spot you better get ready to do some kidnapping
M0KrO9P.gif

honey I stan top talent only! she’s coming for the #30 AND the WM main event. let me ask my grandmother for her strongest spells 

M0KrO9P.gif

5 people like this

The booking is week-by-week and always will be, so I’ll believe it when I see it. I think this last week should be proof that nothing is ever set in stone. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, prince. said:

honey I stan top talent only! she’s coming for the #30 AND the WM main event. let me ask my grandmother for her strongest spells 

M0KrO9P.gif

WHEW our spells converting the diva stans, we did it @Rainbow Heart!!

M0KrO9P.gif

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, puppies said:

WHEW our spells converting the diva stans, we did it @Rainbow Heart!!

M0KrO9P.gif

I told you the weekly Wicca and the dark arts meetings were a good idea
M0KrO9P.gif

2 people like this

Nothing in this report makes sense even trying to use Wwe logic.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, prince. said:

@Rainbow Heart

Sorry to burst your bubble but the winner of MMC gets #30 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, BrandonJ said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the winner of MMC gets #30 

I forgot about that. #29 then! 

2 people like this

So they’re just not gonna give Sasha shit? :sasha:

19 minutes ago, Curvaceous said:

I mean at this point she should be used to it. At least she’s still higher than bayley in the pecking order.

2 people like this

57 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I mean at this point she should be used to it. At least she’s still higher than bayley in the pecking order.

Is she really?

tumblr_p68gkfLZW11vjbibwo4_400.gif.39067

Edited by Angelic
2 people like this

And why would Becky and Ronda have to be on the same brand to fight? They have beef, WM is the stage for dream matches, I don't think they would have to be. Unless it's for the title, which it doesn't have to be because their heat and tension makes the match itself worthy of a WM Classic. I DON'T want Ronda on my A-Show and Becky IS Smackdown. So they need to figure that shit out.

m4WzvdO.gif

They should opt for a triple threat at Mania. Becky/Ronda/Charlotte, it’s a good option and makes a lot of sense given everything that’s happened. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Is she really?

tumblr_p68gkfLZW11vjbibwo4_400.gif.39067

Tbh she really isn’t. :trickie:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Kat said:

They should opt for a triple threat at Mania. Becky/Ronda/Charlotte, it’s a good option and makes a lot of sense given everything that’s happened. 

! literally all 3 still have beef with one another. it just depends if wwe can hold onto the fire until mania time, especially with how people seem to be going off of ronda lately when she's involved with becky

2 people like this

Charlotte missing her 2nd Royal Rumble when she was slated to win? So be it.

M0KrO9P.gif

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Curvaceous said:

No one uses her anymore lmao

3 people like this

If it means keeping Charlotte from winning the RR, I’m down

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mandy Rose said:

If it means keeping Charlotte from winning the RR, I’m down

She better we need a Rumble winner who won’t flop this year.