Best Non-Wrestling Role for Alexa Bliss   26 votes

1. 1. "What is her strategy?" - Beth Phoenix

• Raw General Manager
    • Nia Jax's manager
    • Buddy Murphy's valet
    • Color commentator
    • Take her off TV until she recovers
    • Other (state below)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Image result for alexa bliss  

The Goddess is on the sidelines for now, but that doesn't mean she's out of the spotlight just yet.

Multiple outlets have reported on Mike Johnson's tip on the PWInsider Elite Hotline about Alexa Bliss' recent concussion tests in Los Angeles not spelling out an imminent in-ring return, but not ruling it out indefinitely. Bliss, a five-time Women's Champion and the most marketed in terms of external press and merchandising among the homegrown girls in WWE, has been a main fixture on Raw since she was moved to the brand in 2017, and her presence (or lack thereof) would be felt in whatever role she'd be put in.

That begs the question-- what should happen in the synapse? What role would you give Alexa Bliss that doesn't involve her competing in the ring?

Obviously I love for her to get some time off since she's been doing the schedule for like 2 years now, but that's unrealistic knowing WWE. 

She'll probably end up as the GM of Raw which I think she would excel at. I would hope she gets some better goons than Nia and Tamina though.

I also wouldn't hate her managing Buddy if he wasn't only on 205 Live.  

1 person likes this

She'd slay as a GM. Or, she has already shown from her time in NXT that she can manage wrestlers. I'm not sure about putting her on 205 Live as they just got Maria, but have her manage someone on Raw.

Edited by Ninja Balenciaga
2 people like this

I was hoping they would literally give her some time off to recover and then come back but that won't be the case clearly. However, I suppose managing someone is the best she can do at the moment.

I would like it if she took sometime to recover but knowing WWE that isn't going to happen. I think she would be an excellent RAW GM.

She'd make a fantastic Raw GM though I was thinking WWE might eventually give the women their own GM's in Paige and Alexa while Shane and Baron manage the men.

Take some time off and come back for the Rumble. :clap: 

She'd be a great GM. Far more entertaining than the two we already have.

Make her Braun's valet when he returns. If they are going to keep pushing him at least do something new with him :frecklefox:

2 people like this

I reckon she’d slay as a RAW GM 

Pair her up with Baron/Drew or send her home. 

why cant they give her time to recover??? She's not needed atm

Give her time to rest until Royal Rumble. If she can compete, let her do the Rumble. If not, debut her as the RAW General Manager. She'll excel at that.

tbh she has the Maryse-Dibiase syndrome where if she manages someone, she'll take the limelight away from whoever she's managing, rather than enhancing their limelight. Just look at when she managed Mickie/Alicia. 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. She's been front and center since coming to RAW in 2017 and could probably use a break. Her still being involved in the current narrative for no real reason isn't doing her any favors, especially when she isn't even serving looks. Take her off TV so she can heal and maybe actually come back to some fresh material/direction.

2 people like this

Raw needs a proper GM but most importantly, Alexa needs a proper stylist! She has a shit sense of style.

Raw Gm in vein in Stephanie using her power to secure MJ7. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Raw Gm in vein in Stephanie using her power to secure MJ7. 

OOP. :clap: 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, prince. said:

OOP. :clap: 

The way they could serve whew creative should jumb on it. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

In her house. Resting.

This. Come back for revenge when someone needs a new top heel rival after they just won something.

She’s easy to hate and can get back flowing upon return pretty quickly. We don’t need her standing at ringside ala Paige with Absolution or cutting promo for girls who simply can’t or won’t do it to her level.

Also, I don’t want the female GM role played out.

2 people like this

if she manages buddy that would be 10/10 as we could even get a set of maria v alexa interactions on 205

@Vinaro and i are quaking

also the idea just came into my head after what i posted in the other thread but i'd live for her to team with corbin as a valet/wrestler (like zelina/andrade) 

Edited by shumiley
1 person likes this

I'd rather have her take some time off because her return pop would be huge and it'll allow her to take that momentum for a face turn.

If she stays onscreen, have Alexa announce that she's looking for Raw talent that is worthy of her managerial services since she's bored of dominating the women's division. Throw in a snide remark that she's letting the other girls on the roster have their time to shine since her star shines the brightest. This becomes a tournament where Alexa would actively scout the matches and ultimately makes her decision at the end. AKA The winner is a face but she decides to manage the loser heel instead. That sets up the first feud. I like Buddy but I think a Raw Superstar (male) should be the victor. I hate myself for writing this since it won't happen.

A Heel GM run has been done to death and would only be cute for some out-of-the-box character interactions at best. So, yeah. WWE will choose this option.

I've given up on time off + face return so might as well go ahead and make this shit interesting, have her come down during Baron vs. Braun to tip over the latter's ladder a la AJ and then become GM or assistant a la Eve :shook: 

5 hours ago, Logan Von Erich said:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. She's been front and center since coming to RAW in 2017 and could probably use a break. Her still being involved in the current narrative for no real reason isn't doing her any favors, especially when she isn't even serving looks. Take her off TV so she can heal and maybe actually come back to some fresh material/direction.

My thoughts exactly. Everything that she's been doing lately feels so filler. I really wanted her to have some time off for a while so I could have a chance to miss her. Right now she's kinda just there and her character needs to be revitalized anyway. Send her home, I'm sure her pig is waiting.

N2NHsX0.gif

As most have said, time off would be her best option. Give her time to heel and reboot and come back to a big pop (regardless of alignment).

But since we all know that's most likely not an option, I'd really enjoy seeing her in some kind of power role. If Corbin ends up becoming permanent GM, I'd enjoy seeing her do something assistant-esque a la Eve. Or, if he doesn't go permanent, I'd love to see her take his place as GM for the time being. I could see her character really flourishing in one of those situations.

If she were to manage a guy, I'd want it to be Murphy. She and Maria could also feud on 205 Live leading up to an eventual match between the two of them (or the two pairs) once Alexa can get back in the ring. But I could also see her pairing back up with Braun and continuing the storyline from MMC since it was so well-received before. She has endless possibilities outside of being a competitor because she's good on the mic.