Best Non-Wrestling Role for Alexa Bliss   26 votes

1. 1. "What is her strategy?" - Beth Phoenix

• Raw General Manager
    • Nia Jax's manager
    • Buddy Murphy's valet
    • Color commentator
    • Take her off TV until she recovers
    • Other (state below)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Captain Fox said:

In her house. Resting.

You beat me to it.

43IksZf.gif

1 person likes this

I think she should just take a break but knowing WWE they’ll probably keep her around doing nothing until TLC when Corbin loses his role as GM and she takes his place. More power to her tho, Paige and Alexa representing the shows>>>>

I say make a speech or have her character written off for something where she can come back and get a huge pop at the Royal Rumble. She NEEDS to be in that! She already missed out on the first one by being the champ and didn't get to wrestle at Evolution.

• “While he stressed that plans could change, Johnson also said on Elite audio that the “expectation backstage at Raw” last Monday is that Alexa Bliss will replace Corbin as General Manager after TLC.”
1 person likes this

Part of me wants her to go and get some rest and recover from her injuries but the other part of me has liked her Cock Destroyer cosplay.

DsgrUFyW0AYrOVr.jpg

Me personally, I think Lexi should stay on TV and be GM (and we better get some good stories to go with it). Once she recovers, she can get back in matches and all that jazz.

3 people like this

I would say managing but time off for her would be good so she's could nurse these injuries and it gives her a chance to be missed by the audience.

Imagine if she returned as a face or a heel months from being off TV, it'd be a fresh welcome and it wouldn't be overkill. Especially if she isn't needed (I understand Survivor Series) but Mickie can handle her own, Alicia as well, Nia has Tamina, so a couple weeks or months to relax and heal would do her and her character well.

8 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:
  • “While he stressed that plans could change, Johnson also said on Elite audio that the “expectation backstage at Raw” last Monday is that Alexa Bliss will replace Corbin as General Manager after TLC.”

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñажение за alexa bliss manager gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JoHnNy said:

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñажение за alexa bliss manager gif

MJ7 is going to be upon us. :shook:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Evolution: The Rise of Alexa Bliss
      By Twisted Bliss
      Starting out as the resident pixie fairy of Nxt Alexa never really accomplished much during her stay in development. As a baby face she was given a dead gimmick that would really never take her anywhere a glitter blowing fairy. She would eventually make her way out during an nxt takeover event and align herself with Blake and Murphy. This was the worlds first taste at seeing heel goddess and she carried the team to great heights. It gave the world a little taste at her bitchy cheerleader character which was much more fitting. Followed by a small filler feud with bayley for the women’s championship her time in nxt would doom start to end. 

Coming off the heels of The Wwe draft Alexa would make her way to Smackdown Live. She was determined to show the world what the new era looked like and make a name for herself. Plans would slowly set in motion that Becky and Eva Marie would likely be feuding over the newly developed Smackdown women’s championship. However due to the red queen listening to her husbandger she never returned following her suspension. Smackdown was left without a challenger Alexa was trusted as the top heel for the brand, but needed to be built up immediately. She would deliver tremendous heel work leading up to the TLC event.  Their was a rocket on her back and she would capture the women’s championship after putting Becky Balboa through a table. While some would say this feud damaged Becky it was overall needed to make Alexa a star. She had zero real credibility so they needed to establish her as a reel threat in a short amount of time. 

Following her victory Alexa would continue to feud with Becky. During this time she would compete in her first steel cage match as well as her first main event. Alexa was dominating competition left and right nobody was sure who could stop her. That is until the glow finally arrived with Naomi setting her eyes on the prized possession of little miss Bliss. Sadly the glow was too strong for miss five feet of fury and Alexa lost her championship at the elimination chamber ppv. Naomi though would suffer an injury and Alexa would once again become champion after defeating her old foe Becky Lynch.  Now with the whole division ready to pounce Alexa found herself without any allies. Even her former buddy Mickie James wanted the opportunity she was promised. Naomi would return and set the seen for Alexa putting her championship on the line against the whole Smackdown women’s division. Naomi would go on to defeat the Goddess at Wrestlemania, and finally end the hold Alexa had on the Smackdown Live brand. 

Alexa wouldn’t have to mourn for long as she was shipped to the flagship show during the superstar shake up. She would immediately become number one contender and set her eyes on Bayley’s raw women’s championship. Decked in her best cosplay gear she captured the raw women’s championship at the Payback event in no time. Bayley would use her rematch and technically got buried leading up to the extreme rules event. Alexa would win thanks to Bayley refusing to use a kendo stick and hasn’t been the same since. Alexa once again found herself against her whole division. She would go on to feud with the likes of Sasha Banks who captured the title at the summerslam event. Sadly for her the goddess would take her championship back a week later on an episode of Raw. Alexa would go on to feud with Sasha, Bayley, Nia, and Emma leading up to the No Mercy event. Defying the odds again she would escape with her women’s championship after defeating all four women. 

Mickie James would be her next challenger. She was determined to defeat miss biscuit butt and become a seven time women’s champion. Sadly it just isn’t in her cards and Alexa once again defeated the Wwe legend. Alexa would hold the championship all the way into the first ever women’s elimination chamber match. It looked like her time was finally ending but the boss didn’t want to share the glory and turned on the resident huger. Alexa would capitalize on the situation and retained after defeating all six women. Leading into Mania Nia re-emerged blonde and all and was ready to finally end the goddess for good. Alexa would finally be defeated and lost her championship right at 223 days her time was finally over. Never one to stay down though Alexa captured the MITB briefcase a few months later. She didn't wait long and pounced on Ronda Rousey taking her out like it was nothing. Followed by an IICONIC attack on Nia with her briefcase she was cashing in for a championship match.  The Chicago crowd was on fire and cheered and she once again became the raw women’s championship. Since losing the championship to Ronda at Summerslam it looks like Alexa’s run is over for now.

While it’s easy to see why she has gotten the hate she has received her rise has been incredible. From a nobody on the verge of release to a five time women’s champion and a staple of her era. All while being a heel so who knows where her career heights will go as the good guy. Did you expect Alexa to accomplish all that she has, or did you expect her to flop as another nxt alumni?

Please keep the hate off of here I really worked hard on writing this up. Since she can’t compete at Evolution I thought it would be way to look back at how she has evolved since her nxt days. 
      XOXO - Twisted Bliss.
    • Alexa Bliss Injured
      By Qwan™
      https://www.sescoops.com/alexa-bliss-injured-pulled-from-mixed-match-challenge/
      I thought maybe this was a work, but I'm unsure. Evolution match cancelled.  Unless Sasha is gonna take her place.