Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

Who are you 'on the fence' with?

45 posts in this topic

Carmella. She has her character DOWN. I want something different in the ring. I love her when she’s not in the title picture.

Shayna. She’s a great heel to me. I just can’t get into NXT much anymore and she can’t give even a bit of DIVA.

Nia. I like her. She has potential. I think her ring work needs polishing and she should really study the Kongs.

Asuka. Make her a serious but comedic heel and she’s readddyyyyyy. Give her the mic more tbh.

Sarah and Ruby. Im slick a Ruby fan. I feel like both girls still haven’t been able to show out and show what they can really do in the ring. Sarah needs an attire and hair change.

right now I am trying to find which NXT UK girls I wanna stan, and Jinny sticks out the most, followed by MaDAWNa

Edited by Bruno.
1 person likes this

Liv.

I've expressed this with Nia, but ever since the Becky situation I've definitely scaled back on her. Not because of what she did, but how she selling it. Her trying to be a heel is just so unbearable. Like I get her trying to maximize and bask in the heat by selling her fist. But she does it so stupid. It's like she forgets why she's being booed in the first place, then is like "oh shit" and suddenly whips her fist out. Then her stupid smile. Like she just simply doesn't know how to be a bitch. She needs to channel her twitter energy into actual character.

I guess Peyton and Billie. Bandwagon aside, I don't have much negatives to say about them. For Peyton, it's just a matter of what material they give her. Same for Billie, but whoever said she wrestles like a water monkey was right. I get her goofy selling and stuff, but sometimes it's not even just the selling. Like she'd really look lost and slow when I know she's better than that. They can't be making them look dangerous and like a crazy threat to be reckoned with, then have them both be dragged by the same damn woman alone. Like what?

1 hour ago, Bruno. said:

right now I am trying to find which NXT UK girls I wanna stan, and Jinny sticks out the most, followed by MaDAWNa

im so excited for her career. i really do see her progressing as a huge star on the main roster. she's already so good and only debuted in 2015

1 person likes this

I agree with what @prince. said about Charlotte, but I don't think I'm really interested in stanning? I think I just respect her through and through, nothing more, nothing less.

The girl I go back and forth with most wanting to stan is definitely Sasha Banks. She has everything I usually like in a talent and ring performer, but I just can't vibe with her real life personality!

DZPIoRiXcAAZTPL.jpg

8 people like this

Shayna Baszler! She's definitely improved a lot and she really does exude that bad bitch energy and is probably the most believable as a wrestler out of the rest of the horses, but her wrestling can be :rot: It's not exciting or fun to watch but her vs Kairi is one of the best NXT matches in recent history. Make her solo and I could bear her tbh :newspaper:

Honestly Natalya lol... like I know I can’t stand Bayley so there’s no “ON THE FENCE” there. Bitch just sucks ass. 

Nattie is just really boring tho, her feud with Nikki Bella was the last I enjoyed her.

1 person likes this

Charlotte and Alexa. I agree with the statement "too much of a good thing going on" and when they have been the worst offenders of that motto it kinda kills the drive to want to see them because they become stale after awhile. I know they get merch sales and Alexa is basically Vinces type of a main woman times 100. They both are talented but i see to much of the same people over and over and its old

I don’t think I’m on the fence with anyone on the main roster. I can count the girls I like on one hand and need multiple hands to count the girls I dislike. :rot: I’ll go with Kairi. A cute babyface but I don’t have that emotional connection with ha which prevents me from real stanning. 

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Charlotte & Alexa. 

Charlotte serves as a heel and can wrestle better than most and when it’s a big match situation she turns it tf up but whenever she’s babyface or just coasting by I just can’t care for her. 

Alexa also because she’s got an A + character but there’s just something that stops me from claiming her full time. I stanned hard in her NXT & SD Days but ever since she moved to RAW I’ve calmed a lot on her. 

I had to really think about this because it usually takes a lot for me to stan a girl if I'm not immediately rooting for her from the get-go (ala Bianca, Carmella, Peyton, etc.), but I guess Zelina would be the closest? She serves a lot with her heel character and she can serve a look. There's just something that's holding her back, and I get the feeling it's that she's never had too much time to really stand out on her own.

She's always been with somebody as the supporting act (Sarita & Andrade), but never has she been the main act herself.

m98fego.gif

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I agree with what @prince. said about Charlotte, but I don't think I'm really interested in stanning? I think I just respect her through and through, nothing more, nothing less.

The girl I go back and forth with most wanting to stan is definitely Sasha Banks. She has everything I usually like in a talent and ring performer, but I just can't vibe with her real life personality!

DZPIoRiXcAAZTPL.jpg

!!

during her initial MR run i was here for her, but then there were so many shady moments with other girls/the fans that kept turning me off. and when she calmed down and i decided to stan again, she'd do something shady and the cycle would just repeat itself. i think she's a great talent but her personality is just so ,,, egocentric 

4 people like this

This probably an unpopular opinion, but I would actually have to say Asuka. I have actually been more interested in her as of late, especially going into this triple threat match now but for a long time I was on the fence. She can obviously put on great matches but I felt like the ending of her matches were often anti-climatic or too sudden for my liking, at least during her streak. And character-wise I just can get into her... not stanning but she is definitely growing on me. 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Mariah. said:

DZPIoRiXcAAZTPL.jpg

I haven’t been here for her since she beat Charlotte for the title right before Summerslam.

On 11/30/2018 at 7:38 AM, shumiley said:

!!

during her initial MR run i was here for her, but then there were so many shady moments with other girls/the fans that kept turning me off. and when she calmed down and i decided to stan again, she'd do something shady and the cycle would just repeat itself. i think she's a great talent but her personality is just so ,,, egocentric 

Same. :jeigz2:

1 person likes this

On 11/29/2018 at 5:38 PM, Mariah. said:

DZPIoRiXcAAZTPL.jpg

I wanted to say this but didn't want smoke from the krew.

DZPIoRiXcAAZTPL.jpg

Edited by Brandon
3 people like this

I'm always on the fence with Charlotte and Becky. More recently Sasha ( :uhh: ). Never thought I'd say that! Sonya too. 

1 person likes this

On 11/29/2018 at 11:08 AM, prince. said:

Charlotte. :rot: She is so fucking good when the stakes are high and makes you want to be a fan but I feel like she switches it off when it’s not a “first ever” or a another accolade to her resume. 

!!!!!!! This exactly. I can like Charlotte as a heel, but when she's a face she is as aggy as can be.:rot:

1 person likes this

Sonya Deville. I like her in general, but not enough to stan. I think it's the MMA look and style of wrestling.

Natalya. I've always gone back and forth with her. Sometimes I enjoy her, other times she gets on my nerves.

Sasha Banks:

On 11/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, Mariah. said:

DZPIoRiXcAAZTPL.jpg

Asuka - I do like her and I appreciate her talent, but her NXT booking really turned me off of her. These undefeated streaks are a mess from the get go because the only way to go is down and look where she's been at for the majority of this year. It's not her fault at all but in NXT, she was barely on TV and only showed up to TakeOver to defend the title and then they would claim this undefeated streak. Well yeah, cause she don't have any matches. It just really turned me off of her as a character and I couldn't get behind her.

Carmella - Her reign was one of the best of the new era and I think she's a great character, with such a personality that shines through on the mic. But her lack of wrestling skills makes me not fully get behind her because I don't often have faith in her to pull out a good match.

Aliyah - I really want to root for her but she's just such a non-event. She doesn't seem to know what she's doing or have any direction and it really shows when she appears every 4 months.