Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Zelina Vega & Aleister Black Get Married?

36 posts in this topic

In the growing list of WWE married couples, you can add another one to the list.

It had been speculated online this past year that WWE SmackDown Superstar Zelina Vega and NXT Superstar Aleister Black were in a relationship after a picture surfaced of them together. Wrestling Inc. can confirm that WWE talent were told this past week at TV that the couple did just recently get married.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/11/exclusive-wwe-couple-gets-married-648377/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This seems fast...

Congrats to them though, if true.

wasn't she with Aries like a year ago? yikes

Glad she found a man who gave her more than a promise ring.

7 people like this

Glad that both Zelina and Aleister have found happiness within each other!! :crying: 

1 person likes this

The Ariana of Wrestling.

Love & Light mini kween :clap:

2 people like this

Why do these girls get cuffed so early? :rot: I mean, I get maybe they spend every day with this person and they fall fast, but maybe it's just me: if I were travelling the world in my 20s and was consumed by my work, I wouldn't want to worry about a significant other. I'd wanna live it to the fullest.

13 people like this

Congrats but :brandon3:

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Why do these girls get cuffed so early? :rot: I mean, I get maybe they spend every day with this person and they fall fast, but maybe it's just me: if I were travelling the world in my 20s and was consumed by my work, I wouldn't want to worry about a significant other. I'd wanna live it to the fullest.

Hunny, maybe it’s lonely living out of a suitcase and not even sleeping in that roll out bed she advertised.

Let’s be a little more understanding to good love. Being Seth’s mistress and all.

saTy470.jpg.3ec9bca7c4512796f89f0e9bb53b

2 people like this

Congratulations to them ❤️

5 minutes ago, Christon said:

Hunny, maybe it’s lonely living out of a suitcase and not even sleeping in that roll out bed she advertised.

Let’s be a little more understanding to good love. Being Seth’s mistress and all.

I'd make sure I'm never lonely, hehe

3 people like this

Austin Aries is currently posting pictures of people that are tweeting negative tweets about him, captioned with whatever they've said (all of which are not directing @'ing him). He's truly taking this so well.

E.G.: 

7 minutes ago, shumiley said:

Austin Aries is currently posting pictures of people that are tweeting negative tweets about him, captioned with whatever they've said (all of which are not directing @'ing him). He's truly taking this so well.

E.G.: 

He's been doing that for a while. It's not a reaction to his ex getting married.

1 person likes this

Omg him searching his name on Twitter and retweeting month old hate comments :ahh::ahh:

Who has the time?

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Mariah. said:

You just want to justify fucking and cuffing Sexth but keeping Elias and Drew as casual alternatives. 

Total-Bellas-Season-2-Episode-2-Brie-Nik

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Angelic said:

You just want to justify fucking and cuffing Sexth but keeping Elias and Drew as casual alternatives. 

Total-Bellas-Season-2-Episode-2-Brie-Nik

:sandra: 

I figured she was into white dick.  

1 person likes this

isla dawn is laughing

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Gavin said:

isla dawn is laughing

While she has a mental breakdown 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

isla dawn is laughing

I would hope she’s moved on at this point.

source.gif

I’m happy for them. Wish Nia wouldn’t air out their laundry on twitter but she’s a dumb bitch so I expected nothing better from her 

1 hour ago, WyattsGlow said:

I’m happy for them. Wish Nia wouldn’t air out their laundry on twitter but she’s a dumb bitch so I expected nothing better from her 

Wait did she really confirm it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0