7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Crazy Vince McMahon Stories
Above is a really weird, but true, thread of what the Chairman of WWE is like. Included is how Jim Ross convinced Vince McMahon to hire Gail Kim. It is safe to assume that this man is not like most bosses.
John Oliver DRAGS Vince McMahon
In his latest episode of Last Week Tonight, John Oliver addressed the current employment issues that WWE has a week before WrestleMania.
In summary, he talked about:
- Wrestlers dying at a young age.
- None of the workers having health insurance.
- Wrestlers not technically being employees
- Lack of responsibilty Vince thinks he has having wrestlers die while in the company.
- CM Punk and others working through injuries to keep their spots.
- Wrestlers still working at an old age.
- Fans being vocal about various issues, like #GiveDivasAChance and paying for Jake the Snake Roberts’ medical costs.
Here’s the full link of the video:
WWE: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
What are your thoughts on his opinions about WWE and Vince McMahon? Too harsh or not harsh enough?