99 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Every week: omg Mandy is coming :shook: 

Every week: ________ def. Mandy Rose

omg Mandy is coming

:shook: 

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

It's always interesting to see how some of the NXT talents were hot shit down there and just gets called up to rot and flop.

Its really no fault of their own, main show creative teams have no idea how to incorporate them into the already over crowded scene

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I wouldn’t say they were hot shit down in Nxt. We really should have known they would become jobbers on the main roster. They tricked us with that truly IICONIC debut only for us to end up here. Tbh they would benefit from being singles competitors and having to rely on themselves for once.

They kinda were, lol. The NXT title lineage is just picky and ugly but they were constantly on the title picture and were also very over. 

Sonya SPREADING her, gay kween :clap: 

2 people like this

Charlotte heading into the go home show as the weak link 🤔🤔🤔

1 person likes this

Just now, Mariah. said:

"bUt wWw can'T bOoK AnOtHeR WomEn tITle!"

says the peanut gallery as 50 girls sit on their hands doing nothing. IT DON'T MATTER give them SOMETHING

Image result for swiftmas gif

They can’t book another title well and we all know that. However they can do the bare minimum for a singles title compared to the tag division. As we see with the men’s championship booking between the divisions.

LMAO Sonya the one getting the push :shook: 

6 people like this

am I really supposed to believe that Asuka went from “longest undefeated streak ever” to intentionally giving herself a loss? the 5-minute-before-airtime script jumped out

XLfZXjb.gif

1 person likes this

omg that cesaro graphic is hot :rot: king of making a mouth piece look hot 

5ae4.gif

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I wouldn’t say they were hot shit down in Nxt. We really should have known they would become jobbers on the main roster. They tricked us with that truly IICONIC debut only for us to end up here. Tbh they would benefit from being singles competitors and having to rely on themselves for once.

I really don't think so. Plenty of talented women like Naomi, Ember, Mickie (and Asuka until last week) are already sitting around twiddling their thumbs because there aren't enough spots for everyone. The IIconics would benefit more from being on the same brand as Sasha and Bayley - another tag team with nothing to do.

Edited by Brandon
2 people like this

omg men are coming :excited: 

these three teams AGAIN?!

Can we get a draft as soon as the new year begins, put Revival on SD and break up The Bar

7 people like this

2 minutes ago, prince. said:

They kinda were, lol. The NXT title lineage is just picky and ugly but they were constantly on the title picture and were also very over. 

More so Peyton, but Billie was forever the fool of the team and took most of the pins. Peyton also got more of the opportunities if we are going to be honest about it. She Forever got the solo spotlight and it definitely helped her progress. Billie would really benefit with more solo opportunities like that I just don’t see it happening.

1 person likes this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

More so Peyton, but Billie was forever the fool of the team and took most of the pins. Peyton also got more of the opportunities if we are going to be honest about it. She Forever got the solo spotlight and it definitely helped her progress. Billie would really benefit with more solo opportunities like that I just don’t see it happening.

That's who I meant by "they"! 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

these three teams AGAIN?!

Can we get a draft as soon as the new year begins, put Revival on SD and break up The Bar

yes

also come in dis

5 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Well, they were respected much better down in NXT than where they're currently at now. That iconic "Poor Poor Liv" backstage segment when they used to make her life hell until Ember came. When they were grooming for their award or for whatever it was and they spotted Ember in the GYM and began to tease her etc. It's those little things that matter for their character at least. They could have done the same thing on the MR not only with the Women but with the guys as well. I mean I don't remember much because I didn't follow them that much in NXT but from what I've seen they were doing better and winning matches. 

19 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Billie's hilarious personality and accent that makes up for Peyton's lack thereof is the only reason they ever get on TV in the first place, so blame someone else

rrnat.gif.ae7a27986182ead19ca6dfe0476e26

People wanting Peyton to ditch Billie so Peyton can serve "Bad Bitch".

rrnat.gif.ae7a27986182ead19ca6dfe0476e26

1 person likes this

Smackdown truly only acknowledging 3 teams.

giphy.gif

They've been facing each other for like 2 years but they snap every time 

I love all three teams in this match both romantically and in fandom. The greatest Amtrak in service :stephanie:

1 person likes this