Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Dakota Kai possibly injured at NXT Live Event

52 posts in this topic

At NXT Green Bay tonight Kairi, Dakota & Candice fought Shayna, Marina & Jessamyn. During the match Dakota went down in the corner. She was helped to the back and it looks to be some sort of leg injury. 

https://twitter.com/therobertcaron/status/1071239678848843777?s=21

https://twitter.com/big_head_mikey/status/1071237989936848896?s=21

hope she’s okay!! ❤️❤️

Unfortunate. Hopefully it's nothing too serious and she won't have to sit out.

2 people like this

The 2 new flops already injuring others? RELEASE THEM :uhh: 

6 people like this

With Kairi being sick for the recent tapings and now this, it looks like this feud may be over before it hardly started.

I don't know the details, but if it's the fault of Marina or Jessamyn, then WWE seriously needs to reconsider using them at this time. There's already been reports of them dropping someone on their head (I think that was also Dakota).

Maybe Dakota and Tegan can now merge together to form one fully functioning wrestler.

10 people like this

13 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

With Kairi being sick for the recent tapings and now this, it looks like this feud may be over before it hardly started.

I don't know the details, but if it's the fault of Marina or Jessamyn, then WWE seriously needs to reconsider using them at this time. There's already been reports of them dropping someone on their head (I think that was also Dakota).

Maybe Dakota and Tegan can now merge together to form one fully functioning wrestler.

dshkffskhh

They dropped Io on her head during a live event a few weeks back. Marina & Jessamyn are both still very new & green. It might be a good idea to hit pause on this feud until they improve.

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Shdhdjfjr

31ed.gif

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

The 2 new flops already injuring others? RELEASE THEM :uhh: 

For real, all they’ve done so far is botch kicking and grabbing. Send them on their way. 

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Bish 😂😂

47 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

dshkffskhh

They dropped Io on her head during a live event a few weeks back. Marina & Jessamyn are both still very new & green. It might be a good idea to hit pause on this feud until they improve.

Which of the 2 did? or is it both? :uhh: 

5 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

You're wrong for this and I need you to know that
3T4KlQb.gif

4 people like this

Hm, I mean what else is expected when you rush girls to the ring with no prior experience? Divas always outsell, even in this department 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

they're still gonna need legs tho

7 minutes ago, Gavin said:

they're still gonna need legs tho

1/4 ain't bad! :jeigz:

1 person likes this

I'd give my knee to Dakota Kai :cry:  #TeamKick

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Layout said:

I'd give my knee to Dakota Kai :cry:  #TeamKick

Me too 😭😭

2 people like this

Why are they rushing Marina and Jessym? Shayna was fine without them tbh 

let them get better because I don’t see a 4HW vs 4HW match this Wrestlemania with Ronda still being in the title picture

oh and since Dakota is sidelined (feel better), can they push some of the girls doing nothing? :uhh: Xia Li would have been a better fit in this feud than Dakota tbH

33 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

let them get better because I don’t see a 4HW vs 4HW match this Wrestlemania with Ronda still being in the title picture

oh and since Dakota is sidelined (feel better), can they push some of the girls doing nothing? :uhh: Xia Li would have been a better fit in this feud than Dakota tbH

She slayed at the MYC this year. I don’t know why she’s not on TV yet. 

1 person likes this

Didn't this bitch get injured during the MYC against Rhea also?

Injury prone. 

Travis Roucka

15 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

Didn't this bitch get injured during the MYC against Rhea also?

Injury prone. 

Travis Roucka

That was Tegan Nox.

1 person likes this

Just now, gl83 said:

That was Tegan Nox.

oh

smoPq84.gif 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Mandy Rose said:

Not really. Dakota Kai was the perfect fit for this angle because of her past history with Shayna Baszler dating back to the beginning of this year. So, having her come out to help Kairi was excellent from a story and character standpoint. Also, Dakota is a more polished wrestler than Xia, which is kinda important when you're dealing with 2 "greener than gooseshit" wrestlers in Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir. Also Xia, once she debuts, would need to be built up. I'm not too confident that she'll be used as anything other than as a jobber(ala Aliyah & Vanessa Borne) if she were to debut right now.

1 person likes this

Small update:

Apparently Dakota was still travelling with the roster for the remainder of the National tour judging by the IG story that she posted. Also, a fan that attended last night's NXT House show in Des Moines spotted her walking to the bus on crutches and carrying an ice pack for her knee.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Small update:

Apparently Dakota was still travelling with the roster for the remainder of the National tour judging by the IG story that she posted. Also, a fan that attended last night's NXT House show in Des Moines spotted her walking to the bus on crutches and carrying an ice pack for her knee.

Hopefully surgery won’t be required.

1 person likes this

-Dakota Kai got her MRI today regarding the knee injury she suffered over the weekend. The belief was that she tore her ACL over the weekend but the damage hasn't been confirmed.

credit: F4W

Edited by gl83