Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie

Heartbreakers Royal Rumble 2019 | Peyton Royce wins!

2,497 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Honestly, this definitely has to be my favorite of all the HB Rumbles I've done in recent memory! Everything about this year just seemed to flow so well together. There actually being suspense to which of the girls were going to make it and the shock when y'all found out that girls like Victoria, Ruby & Sonya charted high, there being a lot of fresh faces in this year's line-up, either by girls that hadn't competed in an actual HB Rumble before or girls that hadn't competed in one for many years, and the fact that there was so much buzz and discussion throughout this event!

As of now, this thread has:

97 pages.
2,411 replies.
34,612 views.

And that's all because of you guys. I say this every year, but you guys are the real MVPs in this thread. If it wasn't for you, this thread wouldn't be nearly as active as it is! Thank you guys for sending in your lists (45 lists, as well!), replying in this thread and adding to the view count! Here's to the next HB Royal Rumble...or rather, the next HB Greatest Royal Rumble. I'll see y'all back in the Games section of the forum in August!

Besos
xoxo

eG26TZ9.gif

kfgklfgkl you really are an angel. Thank you for all your hard work hosting this every year bb!

eG26TZ9.gif

10 people like this

thanks for providing one of the best parts of the site that keeps me so active @Charlie. the amount of effort it must take to not only count all of these but organise who eliminates who and create the gifs for each elimination. we stan the king of hb :specky:

6 people like this

This has been fun, talent won haters!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Charlie said:

Honestly, this definitely has to be my favorite of all the HB Rumbles I've done in recent memory! Everything about this year just seemed to flow so well together. There actually being suspense to which of the girls were going to make it and the shock when y'all found out that girls like Victoria, Ruby & Sonya charted high, there being a lot of fresh faces in this year's line-up, either by girls that hadn't competed in an actual HB Rumble before or girls that hadn't competed in one for many years, and the fact that there was so much buzz and discussion throughout this event!

97 pages.
2,411 replies.
34,612 views.

And that's all because of you guys. I say this every year, but you guys are the real MVPs in this thread. If it wasn't for you, this thread wouldn't be nearly as active as it is! Thank you guys for sending in your lists (45 lists, as well!), replying in this thread and adding to the view count! Here's to the next HB Royal Rumble...or rather, the next HB Greatest Royal Rumble. I'll see y'all back in the Games section of the forum in August!

Besos
xoxo

eG26TZ9.gif

we LOVE our HOST :crying: :crying: :crying: There's no one else that compares!

eG26TZ9.gif

12 people like this

3 minutes ago, shumiley said:

1.jpg

Not me clicking it and expecting it to play.

eG26TZ9.gif

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

We love you, @Charlie! I'll vote for Jacqueline more often gracious host!:auntjackie2:

EDIT: Also, props to everyone in this thread. It was fun and I had some real laughs. 2019 is off to a great start at HB!

Edited by Crystal
6 people like this

WHEW. Got home in time to see this forum still has some taste! If McFlawless couldn't be in, I'm glad Peyton could sweep the win!

as always, @Charlie you are a prince for doing all this. I honestly don't know how. So much time crunching numbers, gathering gifs, formatting posts.. dealing with our crazy asses 'WHY IS MY NAME NOT LISTED?' and mine, for the second year in a row I messed up my list by putting someone in twice lmao maybe next year my voodoo will work and you'll just give that girl the extra points :charsmile: thank you for putting this on! it has been a lot of fun and something for me to look forward these past few evenings!

6 people like this

Peyton's a great winner, I'll allow Bianca to lose just this once for talent.

@Charlie thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Totally have to acknowledge the time and work put into this, from adding all the rankings, creating gifs, looking up tons of footage of everyone being thrown out of the ring. I say we all give Jacqueline some extra love next year as a thank you :stephanie:

5 people like this

3 minutes ago, Charlie said:

97 pages.
2,411 replies.
34,612 views.

Besos
xoxo

eG26TZ9.gif

SlightShadowyBaldeagle-max-1mb.gif

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

*crowd chanting*

THANK YOU @Charlie! THANK YOU CHARLIE! THANK YOU CHARLIE!

Edited by ChrisMC
2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Charlie said:

97 pages.
2,411 replies.
34,612 views.

Besos
xoxo

eG26TZ9.gif

Of course nothing but love to HB's longest reigning MOD. 

eG26TZ9.gif

3 people like this

This thread was a throwback to classic HB fuckery and I echo what everyone else said that you did great as usual @Charlie. Thanks for hosting :hug: 

9 people like this

9 minutes ago, Charlie said:

97 pages.
2,411 replies.
34,612 views.

Besos
xoxo

eG26TZ9.gif

Thanks for the game and your work, king 

eG26TZ9.gif

5 people like this

Actually, just one more thing before I leave this thread for the night :cry:

I'm definitely gonna post some HB Royal Rumble stats in this thread tomorrow, so expect me to tag everyone that sent in a vote because I'll be posting all 45 lists sent in this year, but I also wanted to give y'all a little taste of how this year's Rumble turned out to last year's Rumble. It's not much, but I hope you enjoy the comparison!

2018:

Spoiler

wULLSrb.jpg

2019:

Spoiler

Poster.png

7 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

This thread was a throwback to classic HB fuckery and I echo what everyone else said that you did great as usual @Charlie. Thanks for hosting :hug: 

!!! Not gonna lie I really had fun. :shook: The stan wars the drags the exposures. 

4 people like this

Thank you so much for hosting the rumble @Charlie. I had so much fun actually participating in my first forum game. Can't wait to see you in August! 

eG26TZ9.gif

Kinda sad we didn't see any erection gifs :skull: 

3 people like this

Image result for peyton royce and seth rollins

HB Prom King and Queen, don't at me I've fought enough! :shook: 

6 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Image result for peyton royce and seth rollins

HB Prom King and Queen, don't at me I've fought enough! :shook: 

You finding a way to take my moment and make it hetero.
wDW9nwr.gif

6 people like this

Thank you @Charlie. The amount of time and effort you put in for this is amazing! :hug:

2 people like this

Just now, Rainbow Heart said:

You finding a way to take my moment and make it hetero.
wDW9nwr.gif

Fear not, he's MY man, they're platonically school body voted!

wDW9nwr.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Fear not, he's MY man, they're platonically fan voted!

wDW9nwr.gif

Nnn well i hope you and your man enjoy prom *goes to get drunk with Ruby and Rhea under the bleachers*
wDW9nwr.gif

2 people like this

:ahh: this is so cute.

eG26TZ9.gif

well done charlie :hug: 

this has been fun. cya guys at the next game that makes me call someone a cunt

7 people like this

etYWiTt.png

omg the downfall of Alicia Fox has really struck upon us! What happened to her

Peyton winning was cute. Maryse deserved better 

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Crystal said:

We love you, @Charlie! I'll vote for Jacqueline more often gracious host!:auntjackie2:

Let’s not get crazy

ImpishReasonableBongo.gif

4 people like this