Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Backstage News On Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Natalya And Ronda Rousey

21 posts in this topic

Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey is the current plan for the top women's match at WWE's WrestleMania 35, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. There's no word yet on if the match would be for Rousey's RAW Women's Title or not.

WWE has not decided if Rousey vs. Lynch will be the actual main event of WrestleMania, and the decision likely won't be made until very close to show time. Rousey vs. Lynch will be one of the most pushed matches on the card, if not the most pushed.

It's also possible that Charlotte Flair will be added to the match to make it a Triple Threat.

It was also reported in The Observer that at one point, Rousey vs. Natalyawas going to be the women's main event at the show with Natalya turning heel. Meltzer noted that the plan was dropped after Jim Neidhart passed away.

There have been rumors of WWE officials promising Flair a main event spot at WrestleMania but those reports are incorrect, according to the Observer.

It will be interesting to see if the women's division gets the WrestleMania main event this year because the original plan had Roman Reigns headlining the show with whatever program he was going to be in before he announced time off for his second battle with leukemia.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.

Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/12/backstage-news-on-plans-for-a-big-wrestlemania-35-match-649226/

So essentially they still don’t know.

gbmUaLp.jpg

3 people like this

Lmao none of this is news. It's the same rumors we keep hearing just all listed in one article. These dirt sheets... :mawma:

4 people like this

I couldn't think of anything worse than dusty ass Natalya in the main event of WM. At least Ronda has some star power. :newspaper:

2 people like this

Lol at Natalya main eventing Wrestlemania, fake news

8 people like this

Not Natalya I love my fav but....:stephanie:

1 person likes this

Nattie will probably serve WM 20 Trish and turn on Ronda to make her lose, because I'll admit that she'd be overshadowed by both Becky and Ronda right now. Please keep Charlotte away and have her face someone else

34 minutes ago, DACSI said:

They really didn’t try with this report adding her alone.

1 person likes this

Nattie main eventing at Mania, it's what she deserves tbh, but it's not what we deserve. At least it would've been with her as a heel, where she's at her best.

:rot: is nobody going to clock how them considering Natalya to main event at WM but taking it back because her father passed away months before the PPV makes no sense. Especially when she’s been, idk, active this whole time :rot: 

Y’all skimming through this and freaking out. The “Nia replaced Natalya in the title picture” report made more sense because at least they had the time period right, lmaoo. 

4 people like this

44 minutes ago, prince. said:

:rot: is nobody going to clock how them considering Natalya to main event at WM but taking it back because her father passed away months before the PPV makes no sense. Especially when she’s been, idk, active this whole time :rot: 

Y’all skimming through this and freaking out. The “Nia replaced Natalya in the title picture” report made more sense because at least they had the time period right, lmaoo. 

! It reeks of BS. They literally took the title off the girl so she wouldn't have to do media for 'Mania years ago, it would've always been a transitional feud :skull:  

2 people like this

Melty has never been discreet about his Flair-based bias with Charlotte. Anyone with eyes could've seen that Char was poised for the big match with Ronda when she won at WrestleMania last year, but that narrative of her being corporate's first choice when Becky is a lot more popular is inconvenient when Charlotte is likely to be shoehorned into the match. So, let's spew some bullshit about Natalya getting a potential WrestleMania main event to make the idea of Charlotte getting a piece of the spotlight seem a lot more attractive :rot: 

2 people like this

5 hours ago, DACSI said:

not you joining in March of 2017 only for your first post be lashing at Nattie :laycry: 

5 people like this

9 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

not you joining in March of 2017 only for your first post be lashing at Nattie :laycry: 

I’m :ahh:

1 person likes this

This all sounds so horrible that it's actually believable. I put nothing past this company 

tenor.gif 

1 hour ago, Bruno. said:

I like to make an entrance :jeigz2:

3 people like this

1 hour ago, DACSI said:

I like to make an entrance :jeigz2:

:ahh:

I don’t think they meant Natalya/Ronda would main event the actual show, just that it would be the top women’s match on the show. I don’t buy them ever considering putting Natalya in the main event of Wrestlemania. 

1 person likes this

Charlotte deserves the main event. PeriodT

gbmUaLp.jpg